Volkodlak - The Beginning

By Rudolph650

The journey of a girl who sets on the path of discovering herself discovers an entirely new world. Humans tur... More

Copyright
Concepts, myths, explanations & Important note please don't ignore.
More Explanation
1. The Begining
10.The Drowning
11. Terra Nosferatu
12. Alexander Wilhelm
13. The Beast Tamer
14. Fated One
15. Brujo Owen
16. A mortal, A wizard and A Beast
17. I dream of your eyes!
18. The Message
19. Vincent
20. Vučja zemlja
2. Agatha (Unedited)
3. The Past (Unedited)
4. The Gypsy (Not Edited)
5. Arianrhod
8. Lamia (Unedited)
6. Findings (Unedited)
7. Decisions
21. The Lycaon King
23. The arrival of the Vampyre
22. Revelations
25. Full Blood Moon
26. Acceptance
27. A Mortal Queen
9. Clash Of Gods

24. Sweet Torment

548 32 2
By Rudolph650

April drank the mixture juice of strawberry and grapes greedily. She was famished, and the best part about the whole breakfast was that it was not flesh based. She wondered who would have told Ariel about her preference but at the sight of delicious and ripe looking fruits and pancakes and juice she forgot everything.

Once she was done eating breakfast, she decided to take a stroll in the garden below her room. April was dressed in a loose summer dress which ended just below her knees.

She was about to walk in direction but changed her course as she saw her parents sitting in the garden.

"You know, you can't hide from them forever," She heard the psycho's voice behind her just like a shadow.

"Were you following me?" April questioned. She took his hand and tried to move in other direction. She felt a warm tingling sensation the moment her skin came into contact with his.

"Can you move?" April asked him as she saw her parents coming in her direction.

Gabriel's face held no expression. Nothing gave him away.

"Gabriel, please, I am not ready to face them. Please," April murmured softly, and a single tear rolled down from her eye.

"This way," Gabriel took the lead and started dragging her away. It felt like he might have forgotten that April is human and not tall as he was. She had shorter legs. By the time they reached the destination where Gabriel wanted to, she was panting like a dog. She fell on her knees and gasped for air. She wanted to laugh.  This man was brute.

"Bastard," April spoke under her breath.

"You are weak," Gabriel commented.

"E..excuse me," April spoke in after taking a quick intake of air.

"Forget it, You are pathetic little human," with that Gabriel walked out of the room.

"And you are sorry excuse overgrown, extra-large, man-wolf," April spat. 

"Your Majesties lunch is ready," April heard one of the girls who cooked food in the kitchen.

"Why are you calling me your majesty? " April asked with a quizzical smile on her face.

Gabriel stiffened at April's question. He knew April doesn't know anything about they being mates. 

"I..errr.," The maid stuttered nervously.

"Leave!" Gabriel commanded harshly to the poor woman who shook like a leaf and shakily curtsied in front of him and scurried off.

April's mouth remained agape as she could not believe how rude Gabriel behaved with the girl. 

"That was so disrespectful, Gabriel! She was just informing you about lunch! That was not very nice of you," April yelled at Gabriel and pushed him out of her way as she started walking towards the dining room. 

April arrived in the dining room to see Talia, Tanya,  Kevin, Martha, Mella and many other people she didn't recognise. They were bickering with each other, and as she entered the room, their bickering stopped. 

They sat with their posture straight with a very stiff back. All the signs of humour had vanished from their faces. They had a more serious expression on their face now and eyes very alert, but it was not because of April.

 It was because of someone who was standing behind her.  April didn't have to look back to see who it was as somehow she would know whenever he was near her. April body and mind would become hyper-aware of his proximity. A delicious kind of chill would pass from her body whenever he was close to her. There was something about Gabriel which drew April towards him like a moth to a flame.

  Gabriel would make her feel safe and things she didn't want to. He looked at her with so much intensity that it made her shiver.  It was a few days over two weeks, and the pull towards him had increased day by day as if he had some invisible magnetic force around him. 

April walked inside and all the people who were sitting stood up waiting for their King to take his position. April shook her head at such extravagance. She found it quite unnecessary.  Gabriel had tried to grab April's attention but April blatantly ignored him. She sat on the chair which was next to the main chair. April looked at Gabriel, and he was gripping the edge of a table so tightly that she could see his knuckles turning white and on impulse, she placed her hand on his hand to shake it. Gabriel's looked in April, and she could see the anger in his eyes but why was it directed towards her, she couldn't fathom.  

"What?"  April mouthed to him. 

"Nothing," He replied back in a clipped tone, and after the food was served April was talking to Talia, she felt someone's hand all on her thigh and squeezed it very hard that caused a squeal left her mouth.

"Are you okay?" Tanya asked, and  Gabriel squeezed  April's thigh even more hard.

"Yes, I am fine. I felt pain in my.." April was answering Tanya, but Gabriel interrupted in between never did once his hand left April's thigh. 

"Yes, tell her what pain," Gabriel spoke with a smirk on his face. He was enjoying April's plight. Gabriel smiled as April fidgeted in her seat to answer Tanya. Her eyes silently plead him to stop his torment, but that's what you get when disrespect an Alpha. Gabriel loved tormenting her. 

Moron!!!

"Pain in my forehead, Tanya. Just a headache," April explained her trying to distract attention she was getting. 

"Do you want to go back? I can accompany you. You should take rest, Ap,"  Kevin suggested in a concerned tone as he knew humans would take a while to heal.

April felt one more squeeze on her thigh, and she glowered at Gabriel. 

"What is wrong with this man!! Has he lost his  mind?" April thought to herself.

"No, I am fine. Thanks, Kev," April answered him offering a smile and making it look genuine as much as she could.

"You sure?" He asked me once again with his eyebrows frowned in concern. April nodded her head in affirmation. April placed her hand on Gabriel's hand which was on still on her thigh and tried pushing it away.  Gabriel had let go of her thigh and took hold of her hand. April tried to free her hand from his vice grip without making a scene, but all her efforts were in vain.

"Let go of my hand, Gabriel!!" April spoke under her breath. Gabriel just shook his head with a devious grin playing on his lips. Gabriel acted as if he was intently listening to the Alpha of South.

Gabriel intentionally dropped his spoon, and maids came rushing towards him to give him a new spoon. Gabriel raised his free hand in mid-air stopped them. 

"I'll pick it up," Gabriel said gruffly, and everyone in the room looked at their Alpha as if he has grown two heads. Gabriel waved his hand dismissively and ordered everyone to continue their meals, and everyone mechanically got back to what they were doing.  

Gabriel looked at April who was throwing daggers in his direction through her gaze and chuckled,"Such a wild cat," He thought.

 Gabriel bent down to take the spoon and kissed April's knuckles instead. April took a sharp intake of breath and became very stiff in her seat.

Gabriel kept kissing her each finger and biting the pad of her fingers softly. 

" Oh, my God! Has he gone mad? This is so shameless," April thought and looked at Gabriel with a bewildered expression. 

"Let my hand go!" April hissed at him, and he pretended as if he didn't hear her.

" I am warning you! Let my hand go in this instance! I have warned you, don't blame me later on!!" April threatened him, but her threat fell on deaf ears, instead of easing his grip on her hand he tightened it.

"Apologise to me first," Gabriel murmured between the kisses. 

"What?"

April looked at him incredulously as if Gabriel had lost his marbles. 

"He definitely has lost his mind," April concluded.

"You ran away from me, " Gabriel accused her. 

"Promise me you will not run from me," Gabriel whispered, and April was speechless at his behaviour. She looked around the room to see whether anyone was looking at them or listening to them, but she found everyone was lost in their own world and nobody's attention was on them which was a lie. Gabriel had used his Alpha command so that no one can look at them or react to what is happening. 

"Are you mad?" April whispered yelled at him with an exasperated look on her face. 

Gabriel shook his head and pulled April towards him. April had to hold the edge of the table so that she would not fall on him. 

"Apologise and I will let you go," Gabriel retorted adamantly. 

April felt like she was making a life choice here. She grinds her molars in irritation after a few huffs of deep breaths to calm her down April conceded to his demand. 

"I am sorry, Alpha," She spoke through her teeth and her clenched jaw. Gabriel knew, If she would have been wolf April would have clawed his face with utmost pleasure.  

"It's quite alright, mače," Gabriel replied as he got up and sat on his seat again. April smiled sweetly in his direction that caused Gabriel to widen his eyes for a moment before he masked his expression. 

"I am going to make you pay for it, you dog! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 983 22
He grabbed her hand and went on the dance floor with her. I was standing there by myself. I felt like I had a small ache in my heart. - Story is abo...
20.5K 705 36
Jasmine has the perfect life, great husband, beautiful house, and cars you only dream of. She doesn't want for anything.. yet she's keeping a big sec...
32K 1.7K 36
Its a story of a girl who is all alone in the world and a boy who have everything but one accident change their life's
8.6K 178 16
He willing to pretend to be normal person,because of her..One thing that for sure is, his heart didn't pretend when he feel something about her..True...