A Year with You (Jelsa)

Per __hhollyy__

I don't really know what or why I'm doing this but I started writing a story ages ago about jelsa and the big... Més

Chapter 1: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 2: A New Beginning
Chapter 3: Who was that?
Chapter 4: Music saves me
Chapter 5: Coffee?
Chapter 6: The Next Day
Chapter 7: Someone Choose!
Chapter 8: Ready?
Chapter 9: Just fine
Chapter 10: All Out of Love
Chapter 10.2: What I Did for Love?
Chapter 11: Stop freaking out!
Chapter 12: This Couldnt get Any Worse
Chapter 13: Just Shut Up! 😂
Chapter 14: "YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE"
Chapter 15: I hate you!
Chapter 16: Kieran?
Chapter 17: What Happened?
Chapter 18: Truth?
Chapter 19: Flirting
Chapter 20: Dinner!
Chapter 21: Love and Tears
Chapter 22: Tell me whats wrong!
Chapter 23: I'm sorry
Chapter 24: PARTAAAYYY!!! 🎉🎉
Chapter 25: Ice Skating ⛸
Chapter 26: Finding Jack
Chapter 27: Hiding the Truth
Chapter 28: Elsa...
Chapter 29: Kisses and Regrets
Chapter 30: Here comes Trouble
Chapter 32: Merida...
Chapter 33: The talk!
Chapter 34: Oh my god!

Chapter 31: Kill me now!

94 3 0
Per __hhollyy__

Time skip to October 30th

Elsas Pov

Since I found out the truth about Jack, I've gone back to my old ways, my old life, my old style -with a small twist. I woke up this morning and put on my denim skinny jeans and my black crop top. I added to my outfit by wearing black heels. Merida was shocked when she saw me first, I believe her exact words were "What the hell happened to you? You're wearing heels before getting to school. Who are you?" Her words made me laugh and I dont think she is used to it yet. Anna and I got to school and found merida waiting by my locker just like old times, "see you later An" I said as I got closer to Merida. I linked my arms with hers as we walked to the canteen.
"So Ive just remembered something we havent talked about yet." She looked at me confused so I continued whilst sitting down. "Hiccup kissing you!"

"Please dont." Merida commented, I wasnt going to drop this conversation that easily.

"Come on what happened? Was he any good at it? Are you glad he was your first?"

"Alright elsa, im going to tell you something no one else knows and you cant make a fuss about it, okay?" I nodded my head so merida continued, "Hiccup was a good kisser, he was really good but he said to me he didnt mean it that he wished it never happened so thats what im doing, im forgetting about."

I looked at her closely for a few seconds, this wasnt meant to happen "you dont want to forget it though do you. Merida, do you like Hiccup?" I asked carefully if I said the wrong thing she would kill me so my words had to be careful.

She didnt answer at first, she only nodded. "Yes I do like him but that doesnt matter. He clearly doesnt like me otherwise he wouldnt have taken that kiss back."

"Oh mer, im--" I got cut off by the morning announcements. During the introduction, I noticed the boys coming into the canteen. They learned a while ago not to come and sit with us anymore due to the tension. Anna and Punzie came running in after and came over to our table.

"Obviously this gets left as the last announcement because otherwise no one would listen" like anyone is currently listening  "the winter ball!" Already I could tell all of the girls were excited and started chatting to their friend about what dress they should get. "Silence, please. The winter ball will be held on the 22nd November so girls find your dress, boys find your tux and to both of you - find your dates." The dance is in less than a month and i still have to do a dance with Jack, kill me now. At the end of the announcement, I caught Jacks eye sight. He looked upset and full of regrets. I noticed he was about to stand up and I didnt want to chance him coming over so I quickly stood up and fast walked out of the canteen.

Meridas Pov

Yay the prom! The month where girls dont stop talking about the same event over and over again. Elsa quickly left the canteen so I turned around to see Jack standing up looking at where she sat. I wish I could say I felt bad for him but he brought it on himself. He shouldnt have gone to the party. I then caught sight of Hiccup and decided to turn around to speak to the girls. "I worry about Elsa." Anna simply said.

"What exactly happened again?" Punzie asked. I hadnt heard the story fully before so I decided to actually listen rather than day dream.

"Jack came back home with me to check up on Elsa -really sweet right- but when Elsa came down and saw Jack she had a massive go at him. She ranted at him about how he had hurt her. She actually said that she started to fall for him but then she realised she was an idiot for doing so. Then she said he was worse than hans and for him to get out of our house."

"WAIT! She said he was worse than Hans?" I asked completely shocked, Anna nodded her head "I cant believe that. Either Jack screwed up real bad or Elsa fell for Jack real bad."

"Or both" Punzie added. "This doesnt seem like it will be a good prom." Anna and I nodded our heads agreeing before I realised the time.

"We should head off to pe. We have to get their before the boys otherwise Elsa's on her own." I suggested, the girls nodded their heads and we made our way to the gym.

Jacks Pov

Proms been announced and Elsa wont even look at me. Im screwed. The girls left to head to pe which meant us four knew what we were doing. We left to head to pe. "You sure youre gonna be alright Jack and Hiccup in pe? We havent had a lesson yet since both of your problems. " Flynn asked.

"Ill be fine. I told you, mer and I talked it out. We're fine." Hiccup answered. Their focus all went to me.

"Do I even need to answer that question? Of course its not going to be fine. Elsa currently hates me -I dont blame her- and wont even look at me let alone dance the tango, a romantic style of dance." I replied harshly, "im sorry guys, I didnt mean to answer like that. Im just upset and annoyed with myself." We saw the girls except Elsa just as they were entering the changing rooms. "WAIT ANNA!" She turned around to face me, a little distraught as to whether she should listen to me or ignore me. "Can I talk to you for one second?"

She tured back round to punzie and I heard her say, "if elsa asks where I am, tell her i need to speak with the teacher." She then started making her way to me. "What do you want Jack?"

"Okay listen I know you have a lot of rights to be mad at me but I need to ask you to get rid of the dare."

"What dare?"

"The one you set when you found out I liked Elsa. You decided to dare me to ask Elsa out to the winter ball. As much as id like to, I want her to be happy more and she clearly wont be happy if its me taking her so please call off this dare for your sisters happiness."

"Im quite surprised you remembered the dare Jack." Anna replied, she then thought for a while, "okay i'll call off the dare but only because you have other things to think about and to sort out. This lesson could help you with that." Anna then left to walk into the changing rooms. 

"That was the dare she set you." Hiccup asked, I jumped from surprise and turned around to see the boys standing there.

"I thought you guys went in." I said, they suddenly realised that the conversation was meant to be private and i sheepishly walked into the changing rooms with the boys laughing behind me.

We all got changed talking as we did it. When we were done, I braved myself for the lesson. As soon as we walked in I wanted to run, I saw Elsa, then I saw Cindy and then I saw hans. I cant do this. "I feel sick." I said to the guys.

"Relax jack, itll be fine" Flynn reasurred.

"Alright class, get with your partner." The boys patted me on the back and I made my way over to Elsa. She didnt speak to me, she didnt face me, she didnt make any eye contact. I dont think this lesson will go very well. "Okay its been a while since we've had a lesson so we're gonna start with a recap before moving on. Show me the starting positions." Forced to turn around, Elsa faced me and connected her hands with mine so we were in the correct position. Ms Mulan walked around the gym checking everyone was correct but stopped at Elsa and I. "Hello, I just wanted to check up with you two and the separate dance. Is it going okay?"

I looked at elsa waiting for her to reply like she normally would but it didnt look like she was going to make any effort in replying. "Um yes Ms Mulan. We both know the dance and we have the song."

"Lovely, thank you. Im guessing you both remember how the dance in class goes." I nodded my head and from the corner of my eye I saw Elsa nod hers. This is really awkward talking to miss when Elsa and I are currently meant to be facing each other with our arms up high. "Perfect."

Ms Mulan walked away and left elsa and I alone in the awkward silence. "Elsa, can I talk to you later?"

"Theres nothing to talk about Jack." She simply replied still not looking into my eyes.

"Please Elsa, this is killing me. Not being able to talk to you, to see you smile, to make you smile. You not trusting me."

"Thats your fault Jack."

"I know but--"

"No I dont think you do know" at this she did look into my eyes and they were full of anger. "I told you that hans broke my heart and crushed it and he broke my trust so why would you do the same?"

I knew I shouldn't answer that "elsa I know--"

"But you know what Jack. It was so much more painful coming from you because you were my best friend. And I thought you'd always be there for me." She paused for a second close to tears "god when will this lesson start! ?"

I was going to continue talking, trying to get her to trust me again. "Alright class, most of you seemed to remember the position we start in, now for the actual dance seeing as my partner couldnt make it today, im going to ask Elsa and Jack to demonstrate for me."

"You can not be serious!" Both elsa and I said. Miss seemed to ignore our comment and called us into the middle. Elsa and I let go of the position and reluctantly walked to where miss wanted us.

"Ready?" We nodded our heads and returned to the starting position and waited for the music to start. During the dance, I dont know what snapped in Elsas head but she turned her face and looked at me in the eye. I remembered Elsa saying in the last lesson that the bit coming up was her favourite so when I saw her smile, I couldn't help but to smile too. We stayed like this for the rest of the dance and when it was over we just looked at each other in the eyes until Elsa realised what she was doing ad went back to ignoring me. She quickly separated and took a step back.

"Thank you Elsa, Jack. Now then we are all going to go through the dance once more and then start placing everyone in position. Proms in one month people, we have a lot of work to do!" Ms Mulan said before pressing play on the music. Elsa and I hardly had any time to breath before we were forced to dance again.

This time, it was different. Elsa looked at me in the eyes but not with the same expression it held weeks ago, before the party. So badly, I wanted to stop what we were doing and pull her in for a kiss, show her that she's the only one I want and the other kisses meant nothing. But if I was to do that, id ruin my chance with her forever.

Hiccups Pov

"Her mer" I said as I approached her, she looked at me and nodded but that was it. When Miss announced that Elsa and Jack would demonstrate, Merida spoje for the first time in that lesson. "Poor Elsa" I dont know if she meant for me to reply or not but seeing as she's talking, I need to keep her talking.

"You should feel sorry for Jack too."

"Why?" She turned to face me for a second waiting on my response.

"Because he didnt mean for any of this to happen. He loves Elsa and he would never purposely hurt her. We all know that."

"But he kissed a girl. Not any girl Cindy and Meg. Two people he knows Elsa hates." Merida continued.

"He was drunk! Plus its just a kiss, I dont see what the big deal is!" After that Merida didnt reply. I didnt know what to do so I just stayed quiet and finished watching Jack and Elsa. When Miss said it was time for everyone else to start dancing, Merida didnt turn around instead she walked up to miss and left the hall leaving me alone and partnerless. What is up with that girl?

Elsas Pov

I notice Mer leaving the room so my eyes automatically turn to Hiccup and see that he's confused and looking at the door which merida just left through. I then look back at Jack. Whyd you have to do this to me Jack? Make me fall in love with you and then for you to crush it in seconds. Does he even know that I know he kissed them? Wait, rewind, have I actually admitted to liking Jack? I know I said it when I was shouting at him but I was a mess so you cant believe anything that I say but I said it again a few seconds ago.

Im in love with Jack but I dont want to be. This is not going to end well.

When the dance was over, I stepped as far away as I could from Jack and faced the teacher. From the corner of my eye, I noticed Jack look at me and then after a few seconds turned to face Miss Mulan again. "Alright well done class. You all remember it so moving on. We're going to start by having one pair in the middle dancing and then having more couples join in." Does miss seriously have to call us using the word couple? "Now lets see..."  Miss looked around the room and suddenly stopped when she saw us - please miss dont! "Jack, Elsa will you two start for us?" I saw Jack look at me and I wanted to kill him, STOP MAKING ME DECIDE!

"Ur sure miss. We'd love to." The rest of the lesson was spent putting everyone else into a place and checking it worked with the dance. I was exhausted. Merida still hadnt came back so I decided to ask miss.

"Hey Miss Mulan, do you know where Merida left to go to during the lesson?"

"Oh yes, she felt sick so went to the nurses. Will you bring her things to her for me?" I nodded my head and went to get changed. Somethings wrong, Merida is NEVER sick, looks like I need a word with haddock.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
893K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
782K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...