A Love Like No Other

By shelbyaddison

Baylee is just a normal girl who ends up meeting Cody Simpson, who instantly falls for her. Will their love l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 14

171 4 2
By shelbyaddison

-6 months later-

-Cody's POV-

The last six months have been pretty hard. The tours been going great, it's just being away from Baylee. I talk to her 24/7. We text all day, we call each other if we can, and we skype at night. Speaking of Baylee...I just got a text from her.

My love <3: Hey Codes! Guess what! (:

Me: Hey babe, what? (:

My love <3: only a month until you're back! I FREAKING MISS YOU! </3

Me: that means only one more month until I can see your beautiful face again!! I FREAKING MISS YOU MORE! </3

I laughed as I sent the last message. She always knows how to put a smile on my face. I can't believe I still have to wait another month to see her, but I can make it through. After all, I have made it through the past 6 months... But I have noticed that Baylee has been acting differently. Maybe she just misses me. Yeah that's probably it.

-Baylee's POV-

I smiled at the message I just received from Cody and then walked to the kitchen. A sharp stabbing sensation happened in my stomach. I fell to the ground, crying out in pain. I already knew what the source of the pain was, but I still wasn't quite used to it. I finally got the courage to get up. I tried to eat some cereal, but of course it didn't stay down. That wouldn't be the first time. I rushed to the bathroom. After I was done, I stayed there, just in case. I heard some voices coming from the living room. It sounded like my aunt and...grandma? I got up off the floor and ran towards their voices. There was grandma in her wheel chair. I just smiled. This was the first time I'd seen her since her heart attack, which she hadn't fully recovered from, hence the wheel chair. I ran to her and carefully hugged her. She chuckled and hugged me back tightly.

"Whew... I sure did miss you Bayboo!" She exclaimed.

"I missed you too!" I replied. We started talking about all sorts of things. Eventually, grandma got tired and the conversation died. My aunt told me to get my school supplies and meet her in the kitchen. I did as I was told and then my aunt started teaching me. I'm so grateful I'm home schooled. I don't think I would be able to handle school right now. After about three hours of "school," I went upstairs and got on my computer. As soon as I got on, Cody called me on Skype. I answered it immediately and there he was, with his amazing blue eyes, staring right back at me.

"BABE!" Cody screamed into the computer. I giggled and yelled his name right back in the same voice. I got a laugh in reply.

"So what have you been up to, Codes? I asked. He started talking about his tour and everything that's happened. Halfway through his story, the pain came back to my stomach. Ugh. Not now.

-Cody's POV-

I was in the middle of telling my story to Baylee,when I saw her wincing as if she was in pain.

"Are you okay, Bay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah totally!" She said with a fake smile.

"Bay I know something is wrong. Just tell me."

"It's just a stomach ache, Cody. Don't worry about." She said reassuringly. I just let it go. There was no way I could win this. I just nodded my head and continued my story. After I was done, we talked for another hour and then Baylee said she had to go. I told her I loved her and then signed off.

-1 month later-

I'm going home today. I can't wait to see Baylee's face. It's been too long. I can't wait to be with her for the next year. I don't think I could last another minute without her. We pulled up to her house and the bus came to a halt. I jumped out and ran towards the door. Halfway there, I saw the door fly open and Baylee's face appeared. She ran to me and jumped in my open arms. She planted kisses all over my face, before finally kissing my lips. I kissed back as if we were never going to kiss again. We finally pulled away. Baylee looked at me with a big smile.

"I missed you!" I exclaimed.

"Well that's too bad, because I didn't miss you!" Baylee said while sticking out her tongue. I put her down and stared at her for a minute. Then, I chased her all around her front yard , eventually tackling her to the ground so I was on top of her. I leaned down and crashed my lips onto hers. She immediately started kissing back. I pulled away.

"You didn't miss me, huh?"

"Okay...maybe I missed you a little." I smiled at her comment and then leaned in and kissed her again.

"Okay...maybe I missed you  A LOT!" She admitted.

"That's more like it!" I said in reply. She just laughed. I got off of her and reached down for her hands. She intertwined them and I pulled her up. When she was all the way up, our faces were centimeters apart. Baylee wrapped her arms around my neck and closed the space between us. I could stay here forever.

-Baylee's POV-

I smiled out of the kiss. And kept my forehead pushed onto Cody's.

"I love you, babe." He said.

"I love you, too." I said in reply.

I pulled him inside the house and we both plopped down on the couch. He told me all about the tour and how he barely made it through without me. We talked for a few more minutes, before we were interrupted by someone saying my name.

"Baylee...?" It sounded like...ALLI!

"ALLI!" I yelled as I jumped off the couch and ran towards her. She hugged me tightly, while giggling like crazy.

"I'm gonna leave to give you and Cody some alone time...okay?" She whispered, while still hugging me.

"Thank you." I said, while pulling away. I told her goodbye and then she was gone. I turned back to Cody, who was still on the couch. He was smiling like a fool.

"What?" I asked, before sitting back down with him.

"You are truly the perfect girlfriend." He replied. I blushed and turned away so he wouldn't notice.

"And you are truly the perfect boyfriend." I said back to him.

-A couple of weeks later-

"COME ON CODES!" I yelled to him from downstairs.

"I'M COMING, BABE!" He yelled from his room. About two second later, Cody appeared. He grabbed my hand and his long board, while I got my purse and long board, too. We boarded to the nearby beach, which was nice and private. I took of my denim shorts and my tank top, to reveal my floral bikini. I ran to the water, but before I could reach it I felt Cody wrap his arms around me and stop me from running. I giggled and looked back at him, while he looked down at me and kissed me on the cheek. I took his Ray-Bans off of his eyes, squirmed my way out of his grip, and ran to the water yet again. Once I reached the cool blue water, I put on his sunglasses and relaxed in the water. I watched as Cody grabbed something from my purse and walked over to me. He took his glasses off of my face and quickly replaced them with my aviators. He kissed my nose and then my lips. After a few hours of swimming and surfing, we boarded back to my house.

"Hey babe?" Cody said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Will you come to my house tomorrow morning?"

"Sure, what time?"

"Anytime is fine,love." He said. Then he gave me a kiss and left.

-Cody's POV-

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I waited for a few minutes, before peeling my eyes of off the TV screen. I pulled it out and a grin grew on my face.

My love <3: Leaving in a few...hopefully your awake! (;

Me: Of course I'm awake! drive safe, angel.

I ran to the kitchen to start cooking breakfast for Baylee and my family. They hadn't seen her in awhile so they asked me to invite her over. I started flipping the pancakes when the door bell rang. I got all the pancakes out of the pan and then answered the door. There was my beautiful girlfriend standing there.

"Morning, beautiful!" I exclaimed. A smile grew on her face.

"Morning, what is that delicious smell?" She said while walking to the kitchen.She was immediately attacked by my family...figures.

"Aw, you made breakfast!" She exclaimed. I just nodded and pulled out her chair. She sat down next to Alli, while I served everyone. Her face fell when I put food in front of her. This is what I was afraid of. I've noticed she hasn't been eating that much and she never wants to eat anything around me. It's just not like her. She was never like this before. I put more food on her plate and her face grew more and more worried. After I finished serving everyone, I sat down next to Baylee and everyone began to eat, except for her. I intertwined our fingers under the table and squeezed her hand. She looked over at me and I looked at her with pleading eyes. She sighed and actually started eating.

-Baylee's POV-

Cody made me breakfast. This means I will actually have to eat. There is no way I can eat without him finding out. He started loading up my plate. With every piece of food put on my plate, an ounce of fear came over me. Cody finally finished serving everyone and sat down next to me. Everyone started eating, except me. I just stared at my plate, knowing what was going to happen once I put that food into my mouth. I felt Cody grab my hand under the table. I looked up and saw his eyes were full of concern. I sighed and shoved the food into my mouth. Bite after bite, I began to feel more and more sick. Eventually, I felt like I was going to vomit so I got up and ran to the bathroom. I could hear foot steps behind me, I knew it was Cody. I couldn't let him see me like this. So I locked the door. I fell to the floor, practically hugging the toilet. Then, I felt something worse than I had ever felt before. It was excruciating. I doubled over in pain. I saw the lights slowly fade away. Everything was gone. Everything was black.  

-Cody's POV- 

After a few bites, Baylee bolted to the bathroom. I ran after her, but the bathroom door was locked. I could hear slight whimpers from the other side. I yelled for Baylee to open the door, but I got no response and the door remained locked. I couldn't take it any longer. I busted through the door. There was Baylee on the floor, passed out. She looked...lifeless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.2M 58.9K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
224K 1.1K 199
Mature content