His Territory | Harry Styles

By DaneJLion

=Unedited= Joe was a virgin and her skin was clean. Until she met him. Harry took her virginity and marked h... More

Prologue.
Butterfly and Death.
Man in a Suit.
Bosses and Pools.
Seen, but unseen.
Memories.
Boss And Heartache.
To Ruin Someone.
Overprotective Family.
Truth Hurts.
To be Wrong.
Unforgettable.
Lustful Chocolate.
Shit hits the fan. (Pt, One.)
Shit hits the fan. (Pt, Two.)
To Trust Him.
Unknown Destination.
Different Direction.
Invisible Scars.
I'd Die For Her.
Protection and Feelings.
So Complicated.
Collision Course.
Horrifying Territory.
The One Who Waited.
Behind the Scenes.
Fate.
Superman.
Goals in Life.
Loving Someone.
To be Alone.
Comforter and Tattoos.
Protecting His Territory.
One Thing.
Suffocating.
No Control.
Painful.
The will to Survive.
Finest.
Caring for Her.
Abandonment and Development.
Dining with Style(s).
Kept Promises. (Pt, one.)
Kept Promises. (Pt, two.)
Thin Ice.
Secret Plans.
Compassionate.
Take it all the way.
A Lost Soul.
Reunion.
Out-Smarted.
Cheering up.
Vision and Voices.
Tormented.
Vengeance Shall Be Mine.
Hidden from Plain Sight.
Times Change. (Pt, One.)
Times Change. (Pt, Two.)
Never Alone.
Never Gonna Stop.
Epilogue.

Found Out.

962 54 53
By DaneJLion

scepticism: (noun)

1. a sceptical attitude; doubt as to the truth of something. "these claims were treated with scepticism." -synonyms: doubt, doubtfulness, dubiousness, a pinch of salt, lack of conviction; disbelief, cynicism, distrust, mistrust, suspicion, misbelief, incredulity; pessimism, defeatism; rare dubiety, Pyrrhonism, scepsis, minimifidianism. "members of the organization greeted his ideas with scepticism."

2. agnosticism, doubt; atheism, non-theism, unbelief, non-belief; rationalism. "a vague kind of scepticism is one of the commonest spiritual diseases in this generation."

.

"Let me be the one to lift your heart up and save your life, I don't think you even realize baby you'd be saving mine."  

Song - Diana

Artist - One Direction

.

Joe

"Dad I'm so sorry," I whisper, staring into the river. "Mum's gone now too, I hope she's with you right now because I need you to tell her something for me, I-"

"Joe?" 

I look up to find my brother standing next to me, I don't say anything because there's nothing to say. 

"I'm sorry Joe-"

"Bullshit," I scoff and redirect my vision to the river. 

Luke sighs. "Harry told me, you lost a baby. I'm so-"

"Oh so now you're sorry?" I spin around to face him, Luke's eyes are puffy and red. "We lost both our parents Luke! Then I lost a daughter! And you-"

"A daughter?" Luke looks confused, his eyebrows are knitted together and lips slightly parted. "Harry said it was a boy?"

Why would he say it was a boy-

"C-can we have a funeral for the one we lost?" I ask, placing one of my hands over Harry's. "I want to remember it."

"Her," He corrects me. "We lost a daughter." 

But just this morning he told me it was a boy.

"No, don't you ever think that Joe," Harry cups my face and then leans his forehead against mine. "Don't you ever say you killed our son,"    

"Joe? Are you alright?" Luke placed his hand on my shoulder and gently shook me. "Sis?" 

"I-yeah, I'm fine," I look over Luke's shoulder to where Harry was standing, only to find him not there. "Where did Harry go?"

"He said he needed the loo," Luke shrugs. "Listen, sis, he told me everything," 

Luke continues telling me how sorry he was and that when he saw our doubles on the television, he thought to have a holiday was more important than visiting mum. 

But I zoned out.

My mind keeps replaying everything Harry said to me.

"Her," He corrects me. "We lost a daughter." 

"Don't you ever say you killed our son."

I'm confused, why would Harry first say I lost a girl and then change it to a boy? Maybe he got it mixed up?

I'm going to question him about it later. 

"Sis? are you even listening to me?"

"What?" I blink. "Sorry, Luke just got a lot on my mind."

He nods and suddenly engulfs me in a hug. "I said I was sorry for jumping to conclusions, why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" He asks into my hair.

"You and mum left so suddenly, I didn't even get to say goodbye to her Luke," He frowns at me. "D-did she go peacefully?" 

I would hate it if mum was in pain when s-she passed. 

"She went in her sleep, I was there Joe," I look up at him. "One second she was breathing and then the next-" He hiccups, tears building up in his eyes. "-the next second, she was gone."

With my arms wrapped around his torso, I lean my head against his chest. "Mum didn't even know I was pregnant, all she wanted was to have grandkids before she died, but-" Sobs burst through my body like earthquake aftershocks. 

"She would've been so happy to find out you're pregnant," Luke says into my hair, his hands rubbing circles on my back. "Just like dad would've been too. I'm so sorry Joe, you should have told me you were in the hospital, you know I would come visit you." 

"I know Luke, I'm sorry,"

"It's okay little sis, I love you," He pulls away from me. "Let's find that fiancee of your's, he has some explaining to do." 

I raise a brow. "Huh?"

"I'm not an idiot, I mean, yeah I'm blonde, but I know he lied about the boy you lost." I'm confused, so bloody confused. "He told you it was a girl, then he said it was a boy. Harry is hiding something, he lied to you after everything that you two have been through," Luke raises his voice, the protective brother coming out. "He-"

"Luke please, don't say anything," I reach for his shoulder and wrap my hand around it. "Please Luke, let me ask him."

"Okay," He breathes out. "But if he lies to you again, I'll kick his ass to China." 

I smirk and playfully smack his chest, "Well, you can try Mr Penguin." 

"Oi!"

"Joe," I turn on my heel to see Harry wiping his hands down his skinny jeans. "Are you ready babe?" 

I nod and begin to walk towards the man who confuses me, but Luke grabs my wrist. "What?" 

"Promise me you'll tell me what happens if he hurts you, Joe, I'll kill him." Seriousness fills Luke's voice. "I may even join Zayn's side," I raise my brows. "Okay, that was a joke. But I'm serious, if he ever hurts my little sister, he-"

"I get it, big brother," I roll my eyes engulfing him in a hug. 

Luke hugs me back. "Take it easy sis, and rest that leg when you get back okay?"

"Yes Doctor Hemmings," I smirk pulling back from him and walk over to Harry who instantly pulls me against him. 

Luke walks past us but stops, "Oh, mums funeral is in a fortnight, will you still be in Melbourne then?"

"Yes Luke, we both will be attending her funeral." Harry bitterly says. 

I'm about to snap at him for being rude but Harry cuts me off by picking me up in his arms, with one arm under my knees and the other on my back. "Harry! Put me down! I can-"

"Nope," He says, popping the P. "I told you, I'm carrying you back to the car."

And so he did, Harry carried me through the golf course and even placed me safely in the car, then he carried me into the hotel and up to his Penthouse.

When I was finally placed on the ground, I bit my lip thinking about how I'm going to ask him.

"You lied to me," Well, that came out not like I expected. "You fucking lied to me, Harry." 

Harry froze his hand that was reached out to the fridge stopped and fell back by his side. "What?" He slowly turned around to face me. "What'd you mean I lied?" 

I cross my arms over my chest. "At first you said I lost a girl, then at the golf course, you said it was a boy. So which was it Harry? Did I lose a girl? or a boy?"

"I never lied," He attempted to approach me but I stepped away from him. "I didn't lie to you, Joe."

"Yes, you fucking did!" I spat, ignoring the pain bursting through my leg but the pain in my heart was worse. "Why Harry? Why did you tell me-"

"I didn't lie, Joe, because you lost a girl and a boy," 

I can't believe this.

My lips part to speak but no words come out, so instead, I walk into our room and begin to place my clothes in the suitcase. 

Maybe I'm overreacting, but I just can't believe he didn't tell me I lose a boy and a girl.

"Woah! baby what are-"

"Don't say that word!" I spit, tossing a jacket into my suitcase. "And I'm leaving."

I don't dare face him because I know if I do, I'll fucking break. 

"Leaving? What? Why?" I can hear the hurt laced in his voice. "Joe, please, I'm sorry for not telling you, please don't leave me."

Ignoring him, I drag the now packed suitcase out of the room. 

"Goodbye Harry, I'll-" My phone buzzes in my back pocket, thinking it's Luke, I instantly answer it. "Luke, can you-"

"Hi darling, did you really think those decoys would work? Tell me, how was visiting my brother? Did you have-" The phone slips from my hand and falls to the floor with a thud. 

.

A/n

Oh shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4M 619K 106
BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the...
11.4K 603 38
COMPLETED 10/27/2020 Luz Garcia gathers her things and moves to NYC after High School, running away from death, boy trouble, and the walking reminder...
3.7M 80.8K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...
113K 3.4K 53
"Katie, this is Harry, Elijah, Niall and Lucas," Louis introduces me to the four tattoo artists sitting in the back room. They're each working on dif...