Only Breigns

By MiyaMochaHoney

WWE Superstars Roman Reigns & Brie Bella caught their eyes at each others. They want to take the next level w... More

Breigns Is Real!!!
Family Night Fun
A Breigns Proposal
A Breigns Engagement Party
Brie's Wedding Dress Shopping
Our Wedding
Our Honeymoon
Anoa'i Family Fun/Joelle's Birthday
WrestleMania 32 (Brie's Last WrestleMania)
Brie's Memories In WWE
EXCITING NEWS!!! BRIE is PREGNANT!!!
Bella Baby Gender & Name Reveal!!!
Brie's Maternity Life (Part 1)
Brie's Bohemian Maternity Life (Part 2)
Brie's Boho Baby Shower (Part 2)
Brie's FitPregnancy Magazine Photoshoot
Welcome Birdie Avalynn Anoa'i
Birdie's First Photoshoot
Being A Mother is A Beautiful Thing!
Joelle & Birdie loves Mommy & Daddy
Our Anniversary
Roman's Moment In WrestleMania
What If Brie Come Back In WWE
Epilogue
The End of Breigns Book
NEW BOOK TITLE NAME REVEAL!!!

Brie's Bohemian Fairytale Baby Shower

771 22 6
By MiyaMochaHoney

Brianna Anoa'i (Brie Bella) POV

Today in Pensacola Park because I having my baby shower for my little baby Birdie.

I wearing my long white lace strapless maternity dress with a flower leaves headband.

My baby shower theme is Bohemian.
So each table at the center outside, the sections of the table is very artistic to show that my dream experience for Birdie.

My sister Nikki invited our friends from school to show them around the set.

(Nikki, Kate Nelle, Brie, & the twins' sister in law, Lola)

(Nikki, Brie, & Friends)

Later, my "daughter" Joelle was in the table section of making  the letter B and drawing a butterfly, heart, & flower on each wooden blocks.
Joelle was so happy for me.

When I sat in my sticks chair, I touched around my belly at my baby Birdie as I smiled to excitement.

Minutes later, I walked with Nikki to the letters for me to baby Birdie. As I read the letters, I felt like I was touched by an angel. I loved it to death! Nikki looked at smiled at me.

When my husband Roman came to the party, I saw him having a bag in his arm, then he approached to me.
The bag was a baby monitor and baby camera.

Roman: It's a baby monitor and the camera. But I do want to my little baby Birdie safe.

"Thank you so much, babe." Brie said while they both kissed.

We kissed our lips together andenjoy the party.

AUTHOR'S POV

At this moment, Nikki did a wonderful job to decorate the baby shower for Brie. The whole family is so excited for baby Birdie to come out. Joelle is so ready to become a big sister. Nikki is so happy to three nieces, Vievenne (her brother JJ's daughter) & Joelle (Roman's daughter) & Birdie (Brie's & Roman's daughter in Brie's womb. Roman is ready to fathering his two daughters. And... Brie is ready to become a mother for the first time.

Maybe any time soon, Brie is in labor for a natural birth. So about next year, I'm so ready to get in the WWE ring to reunite with her sister Nikki as The Bella Twins.

The Bella Army fans will keep in touch for Brie's pregnancy, Nikki's career in WWE & the rest of the Bella life and love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 914 31
Bailey is a WWE Diva. She has a crush on the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns. When she confesses her feelings for him will he feel the sa...
7.6K 136 16
Nikki bella and Roman reigns; ) Brie bella and dean ambrose
19.6K 486 20
Brie and Nikki the bella twins same routine everyday go to the gym do raw backstage peeks and they bump into the shield Seth Rollins Roman Reigns an...
19.4K 518 30
Roman Reigns and Miley falls inlove with each other from doing a WWE love storyline with each other.