Being A Mother is A Beautiful Thing!

Brianna Anoa'i (Brie Bella) POV

Now I'm at home, taking my sweet little Birdie & Joelle

Now I'm at home, taking my sweet little Birdie & Joelle. My two girls. My husband Roman is here with me because he has two weeks out of work because he was to spend time in home with me & the girls.

Since I was pregnant with Birdie, I was so ready to become a mom for long time since I left WWE. Roman's daughter Joelle was ready to become a big sister. She's happy with Birdie and she loves her so much.

Being a mom, it's a beautiful job to the family. Because you been there for the family together 24/7. Take care for the kids whatever you needed them.

Being a mom is a wonderful thing to the whole wide road.

Right now, me and Roman are taking Joelle & Birdie to Nikki's  & Seth's  place in San Diego because Nikki wants to play with Joelle & Birdie because Nikki & Seth were busy during at work in WWE due of live events.

...

Since we went to Nikki's  & Seth's house, it's so beautiful. The living room was tan color walls, a fireplace attached to the wall,  50 inch flat screen TV. The kitchen was beautiful as well. The counter is minerals,  luxury chandler, fridge with food & Nikki's favorite, red wine from Napa Valley or Italy.

AUTHOR'S POV

Since Seth & Roman was in the den watching NFL football game between 49ers & the Cleveland Bears,  Nikki just love to hold Birdie & love to kiss her cheeks to make her smile.

Birdie was Brie's priority to becoming a mother because she wants to be a mother for a long time. It makes her so happy.

Auntie CoCo (Nikki)  wishes that she wants to have a baby soon when Seth is ready to be a father. Last month,  Seth & Nikki got engaged but maybe soon the wedding day will arrived.

Maybe soon we will have a family dinner with the whole family to let everyone see baby Birdie.

Birdie is the angel in Anoa'i & Bella Family because she was born like an angel to all of us.

Being a mother is a beautiful thing.