What If Brie Come Back In WWE

Brianna Garcia Anoa'i (Brie Bella) POV

I want to come back to WWE. After I gave birth to Birdie, I want to get back to the ring. Maybe my sister Nikki or my husband Roman will taught my new wrestling moves.

I'm at home with Joelle and Birdie by myself because Roman is out of town because his WWE house shows and live events. I miss him so much.

I called my sister Nikki if she can visit me and talk each other about what if I come back to WWE.

Minutes later, Nikki came to my house. She was so happy to see Joelle and Birdie with hugs and kisses.

We went to the living room. I make two cups of coffee as we communicate about my return to wrestling.

"About my come back, what I will do?" I asked. "Me and Roman can help you to new wrestling moves."
Nikki said.

"Look what happened last year, I return to the ring at SummerSlam." Nikki said.

Last year Nikki came back wrestling after her neck injury and surgery. She don't want to retire WWE because the ring is like her home.She worked hard to be best and she is fearless because she fight her respects.

"On your come back, You want to be like me, be a the shocking mystery partner for your team." Nikki explained.

"No, I want to have a shocking return like I came back in a shock to realize I'm back." Brie replied.

"Brie, I want you to be happy and excited for your come back. I'll be there for you." Nikki replied.

"Thanks, Nikki." Brie and Nikki shared their "gross hugs" together.
Sisters for life.

Maybe in the meantime, You ready to wrestle.

Later, I call my husband Roman if he wants to trained me to get back to the ring.

"Hello." Roman said. "Hey handsome face. When you come back, I want to trained me when I come back to wrestle." I asked.

"Maybe I could someday I will. I want to make you happy for your return. That's why I marry you." Roman replied

How sweet is my husband and my sister. I want me to get back to the ring. I'm so super excited!

BRIE MODE IS COMING SOON!!!!