Anoa'i Family Fun/Joelle's Birthday

December 14, 2016

Joe Anoa'i (Roman Reigns POV)

Today is my baby girl's birthday

Today is my baby girl's birthday. She's turning 9 years old. My little girl's growing up so fast. So I decided that I will take her with best friends and my wife Brie to the carnival tonight.

Brianna Anoa'i (Brie Bella) POV

I'm so happy that my stepdaughter Joelle is turning 9! But also next month, it's WrestleMania 32 and I also have to retire WWE wrestling because I want to be pregnant so that me and Joe start a family together!

As soon we got ready, Joelle & her best friends (Jeanette, Katie & Kylie) ran outside to the car to rode together to the Rollerskating rink.

AUTHOR'S POV

As the family was waiting in the line to check in, Joelle and her best friends was so excited to put on their roller skates.

When the girls was in the dance floor, skating, laughing & smiling at the same time. Roman and Brie had their skates on, they skating on floor while they hold hands together.

As DJ started to change other songs, he started to play Bruno Mars 24K Magic, it made everybody singing and dancing on rollerskates.

Minutes later, Roman and Brie skated back to their seats as they watching Joelle and her friends had fun.
Brie was smiling at Joelle but she let to a conversation to her husband.

Brie: I can't wait to a family after WrestleMania.
Roman: We will get there. I promise.
Brie: Being a wife & mother, what makes me so happy. All I want to be a mom.

Roman kissed her forehead and smooth her hair as the girls skating while holding hands as DJ playing Fifth Harmony's Me & My Girls.

After the song was finished, Joelle and her friends skated back to Roman and Brie to go to CiCi's Pizzas.

Joelle: Mommy, we're hungry!
Brie: Me too. Let's take the skates back to check in.

Roman, Brie, & the girls took their skates to check in and led themselves to back to the car to go for pizza.

At CiCi's Pizzeria

The gang sat around on the table, wait for the waitress' orders

5 seconds later

The waitress arrived to the table.

Roman: I like to ordered medium sized cheese crusted pizza.

The waitress: OK. Drinks?

Roman: Root Beer.
Brie: Water
The girls: Pink Lemonade!

The waitress: OK. Your food will be ready on any minute now.

Roman & Brie: Thank you.

5 minutes later, the food arrived.

When the food arrived,  The gang  grab the pizzas off the tray but they enjoyed it.

After supper, Roman drove back home, but him and Brie have another surprise for Joelle.

Roman: Baby Girl, I have a surprise for you.

Joelle: What is it, daddy?

Brie: You'll see.

When they arrive at home, Roman went to the bedroom and grabbed a small black puppy.

The girls: Awww.
Joelle: Daddy, he's so cute. What's his name?
Roman: BoBo

Suddenly, Joelle and the girls ate ice cream and playing with BoBo as they having their sleepover party.

Roman & Brie always make Joelle happy no matter what she been through. As soon Roman & Brie will start a family someday that Brie wants to be a mother for the first time.