Bella Baby Gender & Name Reveal!!!

Brianna Anoa'i (Brie Bella) POV

I'm 8 weeks pregnant with my little baby

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I'm 8 weeks pregnant with my little baby. So my husband Roman, Joelle & I are going to the doctors for my ultrasound. Yay! My belly is growing!

It's about an hour ride to the Pensacola hospital far away from our home.

We heading to the hospital to check in from the receptionist desk.

Brie: I'm here for a ultrasound.
Doctor: Ultrasound. We call you for a moment.

AUTHOR'S POV

As the Anoa'i family went to the doctors office to scan Brie's pregnant belly. Brie lay down in the bed as the doctor squeezed clear gel and the wand smoothed around her belly.

Doctor: Here's your beautiful baby. The baby has more heart rate. The legs, fingers, and toes are forming. The eyes and eyelids are forming. Congratulations. The gender of your baby... It's a girl!

Brie: Oh My God! My little angel is baby girl! Joelle is having a baby sister on the way

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Brie: Oh My God! My little angel is baby girl! Joelle is having a baby sister on the way.

Joelle: I'm a big sister!

Roman: I'm fathering two girls.
Baby girl, you happy to be a big sister?

Joelle: Yes!

Roman: Babe, I'm so proud of you.

When Roman & Brie kissed, this is a moment that they having a baby girl. Joelle is super excited.

When they went home to get dressed, Brie wore her pink maternity dress with a gold Bohemian headpiece on her head. Joelle wore her pink sundress with black sandals. Roman wore his One Versus All shirt with his black jeans.

As they went hotel, they started to rent a hotel in Downtown Pensacola for Brie's & Roman's baby reveal party!

They decorated the ballroom was set as it is. On the the table, Joelle put blue and pink bottles for the decorations. They invited Brie's & Roman's family to the party.

Party Guests

Nikki Bella (Brie's sister)

JJ & his wife Lola (Brie's & Nikki's brother & sister in law)

Kathy Colace & John Laurnitus (Brie's, Nikki's & JJ's mom & father in law)

Sika & his wife Patricia (Roman's parents)

Summer, Vanessa, Martyza, & Matt (Roman's sisters & brother)

At the party, the two sides of family was smiling and laughing. They just having a good time.

Around that time, It's the moment that all the people waiting for.

Roman, Brie, & Joelle were ready to reveal to their baby.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Roman, Brie & Joelle

They shaking the glitter container as it pops out pink and gold glitter that the baby is a girl!

Roman, Brie & Joelle: Tada!

The whole family cheering and smiling.

Brie represent the baby's name.

Brie: But the baby's name is Birdie Avalynn Anoa'i!!!!

The whole family got up out of their seats and hugged Roman and Brie.

The party want to have a picture with Roman, Brie, & Joelle to have pink decorations on their hands.

Brie and her sister in law Lola have their bellies bonded together.

Brie & her sister in law Lola

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Brie & her sister in law Lola

Joelle came along with her stepmother Brie for a picture. Joelle hugged Brie's waist and rub her belly.

Then Roman hugged Brie from behind and his arms wrapped around her pregnant belly. Roman kissed her head as Brie had her arms on his arms.

At the end of the day, Brie always dreamed to be a mom, but Roman have her dream. They are expecting a baby girl that they named her Birdie Avalynn Anoa'i. Joelle is super excited to become a big sister to Birdie.

So through the meantime, We hope the baby Birdie will come beautiful and healthy. Will she comes out look Brie or Roman. So the Anoa'i family are having a little Birdie on the way.