Brie's Wedding Dress Shopping

Brianna Garcia Colace (Brie Bella) POV

I'm so excited because my wedding is couple of months

I'm so excited because my wedding is couple of months. Maybe today,  I'm going to shopping for my wedding dress.  I want my dress as Katie May wedding lace dress from the bridal dress shop,  La Bella Bridal.

I decided I want the wedding theme to be Bohemian. I want an outside Bohemian theme wedding because I want to be quiet and peaceful with our both families comes together as one.

AUTHOR'S POV

After about hours later, Brie and Joelle kissed Roman a goodbye as they going to wedding dress shopping with Nikki, Lola, & Kathy.

They went all over downtown Pensacola to drove to La Bella Bridal.

They went inside and Brie's reaction was in priceless but so happy. They searched all the dresses until Brie saw the one.

Brie went to the dressing room and slipped in the dress. It fits perfectly. The dress fits like a glove!  It makes Brie so happy. She loved beloved to death!

Then Joelle wants to searched her flowergirl dress. She want to dress like Brie. A white lace dress that fits so perfectly for Joelle!  Joelle and I want to be like twinsies! She loves it and I loved it too.

Brie is so nervous to try on my wedding dress. She hope this will be the best experience that she ever have a chance. 

Brie came out and my heart just melting!  She love this dress!  It feels so happy to wear this! Brie can't wait for the wedding.

And now, they heading to Nikki's bridesmaid dress. She planned for a red dress but the wedding bridesmaids dresses is supposed to be white lace.

Red is Nikki's favorite color but she need to wear white to the wedding because I want to be neat.

Nikki tried on the dress, Brie was surprised but she loved Nikki in her dress. She looks like a angel with lace dress and flower headband.

After they shopped together, They went home. Brie really wants to wear her dress and get married to her only true love.

Brie can't wait.