The Boy With The Shades

By BabyMsft10

Jacob Perez.. The boy with the shades... The boy that never talked... He looked as if he held a deep, dark se... More

The Boy With The Shades
Main Cast
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
ATTENTION⚠️❗️
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
Pissed...
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. Finale

8.

2.2K 109 39
By BabyMsft10

Jacob

When school was over I was happy, but then again I wasn't. I was just ready to go home...... kinda.

I walked into the student parking lot finding my jeep that I admired so much. It was my mom's...but...

Getting inside, I took a moment to take a deep breath.

I really hoped that Mario wasn't home.

"señor ayùdame." I said to myself before driving off of campus.

I didn't live too far from school so it usually took me about ten or fifteen minutes to get home, but I decided to stop and get a few snacks for later.

I stopped at a gas station around the corner from my house and bought a family sized bag of cheddar cheese ruffles and a green tea Arizona.

After getting my snacks I went on home.

When I pulled into the driveway I saw mario's car.

"Damm.." I sighed.

As soon as I walked inside I plopped on the couch, opening my chips and turning the tv on.

The Bernie Mac show was on so I just let it stay.

Usually my little sister Selena would run up to me all happy when I walked in, but she didn't. I guess she was asleep or something.

I chilled on the couch for about 30 minutes or so, but it didn't feel right.

Selena hadn't come down here yet, nor Mario.

I frowned to myself, placing my chip bag beside me.

I grabbed the remote and muted the tv, listening for Selena, but I didn't hear her.

Tossing the remote down, I got up and jogged up the steps heading towards Selena's room, but I stopped at Mario's door when I heard a voice.

I backed up a little and listened.

I could sort of hear Selena and it sounded like she was crying.

I instantly pushed the door open, seeing her in his bed with him on top of her.

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

Marion quickly jumped up.

Selena jumped off of the bed and over to me, hugging me. "Jacob! I want to leave! Pleaseee!" She cried into my stomach.

I held her head and frowned at Mario with hatred in my eyes. "What the hell did you do to her!"

"I was just playing with my little angel." He slurred as he inched closer to us. "We were having fun weren't we?" He reached out to touch her head.

I pushed Selena out the door. "Go downstairs."

She sniffed, but did what I said.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled. "You're sick as fuck! She's 7!"

"So what?" He shrugged, walking over to the night stand and grabbing a already opened can of beer, chugging the rest of it before throwing the can at me.

I dodged it quick enough.

"I don't see how my mother ever loved you." I shook my head and went down stairs.

"Aye boy! Come back here!" Mario yelled behind me.

Selena was sitting in front of the couch with her knees pulled up to her chest, crying her eyes out.

I picked her up and comforted her as much as a brother could. "Shhh shh. It's ok. I'm here now. He won't hurt you again."

I was so glad I walked in when I did because she was still clothed so that had to mean he didn't get a chance.

My stomach felt so sick.

"Did he touch you?" I asked.

She nodded her head.

I froze for a minute.

I fucking hated Mario. He was always trying to run my mother and our family in all the wrong ways.

Him and I would always fight, ever since I was a kid only because he would always put his hands on my mother. I'd always loose. I've suffered a broken rib, a broken wrist, a blacked eye, and numerous amount of things from that man that it's crazy.

He assaulted my mother so much and one day.... he went too far..... he ended up fracturing her skull and the doctors said there was internal bleeding in the brain and she passed....

Ever since then this place has been a wreck. He became a drunk and he started to be even more aggressive towards me.

But today I've had it. He already took my mother. He will not take Selena.

I gently put her on the couch and she became uneasy. "Please don't leave meeee." She cried.

"I'll be right back I promise. Ok?"

She nodded and I went back upstairs.

He was still in his room, opening another can of beer.

I slapped the cab out of his hand.

"Boy what the fu-"

Before he could speak, I punched him in the jaw.

He paused for a minute, taking in what I actually did.

"You done lost your mind ese."

He swung at me, but I leaned back, dodging it and punching him in the face again.

He fell back and I took my chance and started punching in the face repeatedly.

I could feel tears starting to stream down my face as I punched him out of rage and hate. Thinking about my mom and how hard my childhood was all because of him. I've just had it.

Continuing to punch him for that next minute or so, I fell back and started crying even harder.

Blood was all over his face and my fist and He was knocked out.

Placing my head in my hands, I cried. Letting 18 years worth of pain escape my soul.

Everyone may think I'm weird and stuff, but I just don't like to socialize because I'm always depressed. I even became suicidal when I was fifteen, but I knew I had to protect Selena. I couldn't just leave her here. I had to be a man.

I just needed to hold out until I was 18 then that way I'd be old enough to care for my sister legally.

If I called the police on Mario, he'd most likely get arrested and there would be nowhere for Selena and I to go but into the system. We had no other relatives to tend to and I couldn't be split from her. I refused.

No one knows what I go through every single day....

...........................................................................
Chapter song:
Jhenè aiko - Living room flow instrumental

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 48 17
Jacob "Princeton" Perez from Mindless Behavior is heartbroken because he's family is not together anymore so he goes to Oprah Winfrey to see if she...
97.3K 2.1K 22
Audrey Andrew is new to her school and she only has her best friend Angie to fill her in on whats going on. But when she meets Mr. Popular Jacob Pere...
3.2M 136K 118
Your typical story...with a twist.
27.3K 417 39
Annabelle just moved to Florida from Texas. She meets a guy name Jaden who becomes her friend cause he understands her really well. Then she starts l...