GUSTAKHIYAAN (A Manan Story)

By littledamselintown

(Completed) Ever thought of cousins being possessive,being passionate towards each other?No? Then peep into t... More

prologue
Characters
ONE
ATTENTION PLEASE !
TWO
FOUR
THREE
FIVE
TEASER
SEVEN
EIGHT
Author Note
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
TEASER
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
Note
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
Bonus Chapter(one)
Bonus Chapter(two)
Bonus Chapter (three)

SIX

18.3K 1.1K 493
By littledamselintown

"Manik hato!" I whispered and pushed him as his drunk breaths near my ear were jittering me.

He chuckled and that was dark.He looked in my eyes with different emotions that petrified me.

I pushed him more and he stepped back,raising his hands off the table,he surrendered.

I glanced at him a little and scurried off towards the door.

My heart's beat fastened as I felt his steady steps behind me.

I fastened my pace and held the door knob.

But before I could open it,a warm hand from behind cradled my stomach.

Still I gathered some courage and twisted the knob.

"Nandani !" He whispered huskily after pulling my back into his chest.

His voice was shuddering with husk and I was shivering badly.

Why does his touch affect me so much?

Ignoring his sensual palm movement on my stomach,I opened the knob but the door remained closed.

Fear overpowered my senses.

We can't stay in the same room not atleast when he is drunk.

I twisted the knob again but the door didn't open.i looked up towards the door lock and DAMN ! it was latched.

Before I could crawl my palm there,I was turned instantly and was pinned to the door itself.

I breathed heavily as he caged my palms beside my head.

His musky breaths were filled with tequilas spicy smell.

His hold on my hands tightened as his eyes stared my lips.

My teeth immediately clutched the lower lip being terrified.

"Don't !" His dominant husky whisper immediately made me left my lip.

I whimpered as I felt his silky lips touching my quivering ones.

"It's illicit !"I shuddered.

Ye sahi nhi hai Manik ! You are crossing your limits !

"It's licit! Ishq main sab jaiz hai!"He murmured intimidately and at every syllable his lips brushed mine briefly.

But before I could say something,he closed his eyes and I closed my eyes too.

My stomach clenched as I felt his lips moving slowly slowly with my lips.

The sparks of passion spreaded across our bodies.

The buried emotions in my heart aroused!

Aaj sirf ek baar ! Bas na kal tumhe kuch yaad hoga na mughe ! Main kal subah bhool jaongi k maine apne dil ko chooma(kiss)tha.

I pushed my nails in his knuckles more and he left my palms.

I traced his blackish-brown hair cozily with my both palms.

His hands reached my waist and he pulled me more into him due to which I gasped and he left his tongue freely in my mouth to steal the taste.

I moaned as I felt the sharp tequila's odour in his mouth.

I was loosing my breath and I stopped my lips from moving being in need of air.

He must have felt the same need because he also drifted his lips away.

I rested my head back at the door and he rested his head beside my head at the door only.

Our bodies were sticked to each other while our hands were hanging down only.

"I love you !" He spoke in a lazy yet amorous tone while turning his face a little on my side.

A stream of tear roamed on my white cheeks after listening his confession.

Suddenly he moved back and did the thing which made my eyes wide and my heart shiver with fear.

" I LOVE YOU ! MERI GOL-GAPPI!"He yelled happily as he opened his arms wide and stared up at the ceiling.

I immediately ran towards him and palmed his mouth.

He giggled but I cried more.

He saw my tears and stopped giggling.

He removed my palm from his mouth instantaneously.

"Why are you crying ?" He pouted and raised his eyebrows while wiping my tears.

"No im not crying !" I spoke while forcing a smile on my face.

I've to tame him properly otherwise his drunk state can be dangerous.

"Manik ! Don't you want to sleep?"I asked as he started playing with my fingers.

"Tumhe itni jaldi kyon hai mughe sulane ki?Is something cooking there?" His tone turned serious, Suddenly he grabbed my waist tight and knocked his forefinger at my brain.

Is he drunk or is acting to be drunk ?

"Manik! Please so jao!" I begged and he looked in my eyes intently.

"Ohk ! I will sleep but first promise me! You won't get engaged to Armaan !" He pouted sadly and placed his arm more comfortably around my waist and rolled a string of my hair in his other hand.

Nashe ki halat main bhi yhi sab sujhta hai ise !

"You won't step back ! Haina ?" I was thinking about his words when he growled angrily and I saw his eyes getting rufous.

Damn ! He is getting angry ! Kese sambhalu iss pregnant mareez ko ?

"Manik! Koi aa jayega!" I whispered with my wide eyes and he turned his eyes wide too.

"Hawww ! Phir ? Phir kia hoga ?" He blinked his lashes like a key doll and kept his palm on his wide-open mouth.

Uffffffffff ! Atleast I'm saved from his anger !

"Phir sab ko pta chal jayega k Manik Malhotra loves Nandani very much !" He answered cutely while pulling me out of my thoughts.

I looked at him with resentful look.

Kaash agar ek din bhi pehle tumhe ehsaas ho jata tou hum saath ho sakte the ! Par ab nhi !

He was smiling while showing his 32 teeth and here my tears were falling incoherently.

"Gol-gappi I answered first na tou I should get the reward !" His eyes shone with happiness as he exclaimed the above words.

"Hmmm! I'll give you anything but first come with me !" I removed his arm from my waist and held his wrist.

"NO ! Tum jo bolti ho wo tum nhi karti !" He pulled his wrist back from my hold but his sudden shout shrieked me and I squinted my eyes angrily at him.

He lowered his lashes while moving his lips on right and left side frequently.

"No more tantrums !" I scolded him and he nodded with a puppish look.

Again I held his wrist and moved further but he remained rooted at his place.

I turned my face towards him.

I was tired,the shopping made my muscles sore like bi*ch.

"Manik kia hai ab ?" I was on the verge of crying.

"My reward ?" He pouted again and I cursed myself loudly.

Aesa kia reward chahiye ise ?

"Kaha na meri baat manoge tou hi dungi !" Again I scolded him and he bit his lower lip sadly.

Ohk ! It looks tasty ! Argggh Nandani behave !

"Now come with me !" I held his wrist again and walked towards the bed.

I made him lay down,pulled the black comforter till his chest.

Amidst all this he was just staring at me with innocent eyes.

Innocent eyes are the proof of innocent love !
The feeling which I just buried in my heart was clearly seen in his eyes !

I sighed and switched off the lamp.

The room turned dark,an ancient night bulb covered in a wooden box,hanging there up on the ceiling,leaked some light.

I was about to move when I felt a tug on my hand.

"You are forgetting something !" I heard his sweet voice behind my back.

Ohh ! His reward !

"Acha what do you want ?" I chuckled and he pulled my hand a little making me stand so close beside him.

But his answer made me flabbergasted.

"YOU !" He smiled and pulled my hand a little down due to which my face got bent towards him.

He was laying on the bed while I was bending near his face,just beside the bed.

"Mughe meri gol-gappi chahiye !"His tone was as innocent as the toddler ones.

I bit my lip to control my sobs when he raised his face a little forward and kissed my cheek tenderly.

I looked at him with teary eyes and he wiped my tears.

He left my hand and sprawled a little on the left side of the bed making space for me on the right side of the bed.

I understood his action and sat down while resting my back at the headboard.

Manik again moved towards right side and kept his head at my lap and clutched my one hand,keeping it at his heart.

"You know Nandani I was very happy when your proposal was confirmed with Armaan shayad tum mere kareeb thi uss waqt isliye mughe andaza nhi hua!

But when I saw you laughing and enjoying with him my heart ached irrevocably. I know I did wrong to you but even I couldn't understand what was happening to me!

Ek pal k liye mughe khushi hoti k tum ek naye ghar jaogi,khud ka ghar basaogi lekin phir tumhare bina kese lagega ye maine aaj in kuch ghanton main jana !

Shayad yhi pyaar hai phir !" He completed his words while keeping an eyelock with me.

My tears fell on his cheeks and I bent down , keeping my forehead at his.

"I love you Manik ! I love you very much !" I cried and I felt his tears sinking in my jeans.

"Promise me k tum sirf meri rahogi,Kisi aur ki nhi hogi,main nhi dekh paonga , marjaonga!" His lower lip wobbled as he hiccupped.

"Main sirf wohi karungi jo hum dono k liye behtar hoga!I promise my love" I pressed my lips on his forehead and moved back.

And I know what's better for us !

I kept ruffling his hair while he was smiling at me.

Soon his lashes joined inviting the deep slumber and I stood up from the bed,keeping his head at the pillow very cautiously.

I stared at his face and my eyes fell on his lips where my pink gloss was smudged. I wiped his lips from my thumb pad.

Mohabbat main pehli aur akhri gustaakhi thi hamari.

My tears fell incoherently from my eyes.

Aiyappa ! Erase this night from his memory ! I hope that he just forgets whatever happened between us !

I left the room while closing the door behind me.

.........

"Oh god ! My head !" I buried my head more in the pillow as it felt too heavy to raise up.

I squinted my eyes as scorching sunrays pierced my vision.

Where am I ?

I roamed my eyes with much difficulty to register the surroundings.

Nandani's room !

"What am I doing here ? Gol-gappi where are you ?" I clutched my head as I sat on the bed.

How come I'm here, sleeping in her room? Main yahan kese aya ?

"GOD ! WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT ?" I closed my eyes trying to find some traces of the previous night.

Ashiq hoon main tumhara aur....

Manik Malhotra loves....

Main wohi karungi jo hum dono .....

I tried to remember but incomplete words echoed in my mind and I pressed my head more as in to exhale some pain.

Mughe kuch yaad kyon nhi aa raha !

"I know Nandani you were with me last night.Agar mughe kuch yaad nhi tou tumhe tou yaad hoga !" I stood up from the bed when my eyes fell on the navy blue mug filled with black coffee,kept on the dressing table.

Ab tou pakka gol-gappi thi mere sath kal raat !

I smiled and in a gulp drag down that black coffee through my throat.

It feels better ! Thanks gol-gappi!

I stepped out of the room only to find house empty.

Shrugging off the surroundings I descended the stairs and entered in my room.

The view infront of me again made me stress my brain.

The room was as clean as clouds after rain. Everything was perfect nothing seemed to be damaged.

As much as I remember , I broke everything which came in my hand and got drunk after Gol-gappi left for shopping.

But why I was so frustrated with myself ? God what's happening to me !

Aur nashe ki halat main kia hua hai mere aur gol-gappi k darmiyaan ?

I rubbed my lower lip being tensed, trying to remember when something sticky touched my forefinger.

I stepped towards the mirror and the thing which I saw made me shocked.

The pink gloss on the corner of my lower lip.

That means !

That means !

That means we kissed !

I love you !

Ashiq hoon main tumhara aur maashooqa ho tum meri !

"Really did I confess to Nandani ?
Oh God I'M IN LOVE WITH HER !" I grinned while looking at my lower lip where the sweet taste of gloss was lingering.

The night revolved in my mind that how I kissed her , how I confessed my love to her and how she handled my drunk posture.

"Akhir Manik Malhotra ko pyaar ho hi gya !" I smiled with a pink colour enhancing my cheeks.

"Let's meet gol-gappi ! I remember how beautifully you confessed your feelings to me."

I love you Manik , I love you very much !

I ruffled my hair and quickly changed my attire into simple white and blue shorts.I discarded my bandage too as the wounds were no more hurting me.

I stepped out of the room and ascended the stairs.

Why the house looks so silent ?

"Gol-gappi! " I peeped in her room again but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Di? Do you know where Gol..." I stopped abruptly as I founds di's room also vacant.

I checked Bua maa's room too but again just emptiness became my vision.

Where the hell is everyone ?

I mounted the stairs and then some noises entered in my ears.

I followed the noises and reached towards the Malhotra garden.

But the view infront of me made me confused.

Mom,Dad, Bua Maa , everyone was busy in instructing the workers who were decorating the garden.

Fu*k ! Today is Nandanis engagement !

The redness started creeping in my eyes as I saw a chirpy Nandani sharing some potato snacks with di,sitting in one corner of the garden.

How can she marry someone else when she confessed her love to me ?

I strode towards her angrily and grabbed her by her arm.

Her potato chips fell on the ground due to the sudden movement.

"Manik! What the ! Meri chips !" She was on the verge of crying but I need answers now.

After that we will both eat chips together ! Mughe bhi tou khani hai ! Damn my mouth is watering !

Without saying anything I moved forward by holding her wrist when she stopped.

"Nandani aap k sath kahin nhi jayengi! " I heard di's voice and turned to find Nandani's another wrist was caged by di.

"Di ....!" Before I could utter a word di stood up from the ground and pulled Nandani behind her.

I glared at Nandani angrily as I saw a smirk settling on her lips.

Mehenga parega bohot Gol-gappi!

As soon as she saw me glaring at her she immediately covered herself behind di.

"Di ! I want to talk to her. It's very important." I almost requested but di maintained a stern face only.

What if gol-gappi has blurted out everything to her ?

"Ok you can talk with her now and here only.i won't interrupt." Di uttered while wrapping her arms and Nandani peeped a little from behind but again hid as she saw my furious eyes.

"Di ! Why are ...." Before I could trail off my words,we heard Mom's voice.

"Shraddha ! Idhar aao itna sara kaam para hai aur Nandani ! Beta tum Manik ko breakfast serve kardo please !"

I smirked.

I turned and waved a good morning to mom and in return she blew a flying kiss to me,i smiled and returned the kiss with equal fervour.

"Chalein Gol-gappi ! I'm very hungry !" I spoke while holding my stomach and I could easily configure her stiffening posture behind di's back.

"Dekhiye Manik aap Nandani k sath kahin nhi jayenge.Hum abhi aa rahe hain aapko breakfast serve karne." Di spoke while showing me her forefinger and I nodded.

Haan kehne main kia burai hai akhir !

I turned and took some steps towards the mansion.

I turned my face a little to see Nandani standing on her place with wide eyes while di was there with Mom.

As soon as she saw me taking steps towards her , her eyes went more wide.

She stepped back but before she could run,I held her wrist and dragged her towards the mansion hurriedly.

"Leave me! You Monster !"She gritted her teeth while pinching my hand which was on her wrist.

I chuckled and we entered in my room.

I closed the door and turned towards her.

She stepped back and I stepped forward while rubbing my chin with my forefinger.

Soon her back touched the bar counter and before she could move,I caged her between my arms.

"So testing my patience haan ?" I muttered a little cozily while pushing her loose bangs behind her ear.

"Let me go !" She purred.

OK ! My touch effects her way too much.

"And why do you think I'll let you go not atleast after what happened between us the last night !" I spoke while smirking and I saw her features getting tight.

She licked her lower lip.

Ahhh Gol-gappi don't do that !

"What ? Nothing happened between us last night!" She stated in a carefree tone but her words took me off guard.

"Nothing happened between us ? Nothing ?" I yelled while slamming the bar counter beside her arm angrily.

You can't backoff Nandani ! I swear I'll kill myself !

She flinched but again those shrugging expressions embellished her face.

"Manik move. I wanna go, today is my engagement and I've alot to do !" She pushed me and I scooted aside.

But before she could raise the second step I pulled her hard in my chest by caging her wrist.

She shuddered against my heart.

"Don't ! Don't make me loose my patience ! " I clenched my teeth and held her upper arms in a steel grip.

"What is wrong with you ? Tumhe ek baar main samagh nhi ata !" She shouted while moving back and that made me lost my calm.

I held her wrist and dragged her infront of the mirror.

"YE KESE HUA PHIR ? TELL ME ! DO I APPLY PINK GLOSS ON MY LIPS !" I roared while showing her the pink gloss smudged on the corner of my lips.

WOH it got washed away due to the morning chores but I applied it again when I went to find her. Intelligent right ?

She widened her eyes and again stepped back.

"DAMN ! STOP RUNNING AWAY NANDANI !" I pinned her by the wall and slammed my both hands beside her.

"Answer me how come your gloss is lingering on my lips?" I jeered angrily and she gulped.

"No we didn't kiss !" She blurted out as her forehead dropped some sweat.

"When did I say that we kissed?" I smirked while wiping off that gloss from my lips.

"Mughe jana hai !" She pushed my chest again and some tears rolled down from her cheeks.

"Ssshh don't cry gol-gappi !" I wiped her tears and she sniffed.

"I just wanted to know that why you are getting engaged to someone else when you love me!" I spoke softly and caressed her milky cheeks.

"I don't love you !" She mewed and I close my eyes to keep my rage in check.

"See Nandani I remember what happened between us the last night !" I almost threatened her to stop fooling me but her answer made my blood boil.

"Nothing happened between us the last night!"

Without a second thought I grabbed her neck and pulled her lips in my mouth.

I chewed her lips mercilessly while she whimpered near my tongue.

I deepened the kiss more but she didn't kiss me back.

Being breathless I broke the kiss and rested my forehead on hers.

Our hot breaths were fanning each others face.

Suddenly she pushed me and i felt a four finger print on my right cheek.

Did she slap me ? The Manik Malhotra ?

"HOW DARE YOU MR.MALHOTRA ? HOW DARE YOU ?" She clutched my collars while barking with tears.

"WHEN YOU CAN KISS ME YESTERDAY THEN WHY COULDN'T I ?" Even I barked and pulled her in my chest.

She left my collars abruptly and looked down.

"WHY ? DON'T YOU REMEMBER THAT HOW YOU KISSED ME BACK AND CONFESSED YOUR LOVE TO ME ?" I sneered loudly but she remained mum.

Damn ! Don't do this !

"SPEAK UP !" I roared and dug my nails in her soft white flesh.

She shivered with the intensity of fear and looked up at me.

"We can't be together !" She hiccupped and my eyes softened.

"But why ? I love you and I know you love me too !" I left her arms and wiped her tears.

"It's late ! No one will accept us now !" She whispered as she looked up in my eyes.

"I'll deal with everyone ! Main Bua maa se baat karunga !" I spoke gently but she moved her head vertically.

"Nhi tumhe meri kasam tum kisi se kuch nhi kahoge !" She cried and kept my palm at her head.

I moved back and trashed the wooden chair kept near the bar.

I saw her palming her ears as she shivered thoroughly.

Stay calm Manik she is getting scared ! You'll have to deal her with delicacy !

"Kia mughe meri pehli mohabbat pane ka haq nhi hai ?" I asked and a fresh tear rolled off my cheek.

She remained silent and looked down.

I'll hurt her now ! I'll have to leave !

"I've decided I won't give up on my love !
MANGETAR AGAR USKI HO TOU DULHAN MERI BANOGI! MUGHE MERI PEHLI MOHABBAT KI KASAM !" I spoke while slamming my jaws together and shut the door behind me.

I wiped my tears hastily when I heard a voice.

"Manik !"

Di ? She was just standing outside the room that means she has heard everything.

......

A lengthy update so need a good response !
PLEASE !
Next chapter is going to be fun !
Manik vs Armaan .....!😉

....
Bye
Yours
New wanderer!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 933 10
Here are the as requested by readers. All the shots have manik (Parth ) and Nandini (Niti ) in leads. You can always suggest me the topics for one sh...
76.1K 8.2K 26
A Heart That Bleeds featuring Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor as Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy! "N-No t-this c-can't be you!" She stuttered and sc...
197K 13.2K 27
Sometimes love and trust are not the only thing to maintain a relationship. Because communication is another important part of relationship. One comm...
363K 29K 28
When an wandering Boy meets a wandering girl! Both are in search of peace and satisfaction! The loneliness and hollowness is chasing them! Will they...