he ate my homework || nomoreb...

By hatay46

You know that common excuse, The Dog Ate My Homework? Well, let's tweak that up just a bit to... one of the m... More

He Ate My Homework
Cast
Chapter 1//Why Can't You Do That In The Bathroom And Not Here
Chapter 2// Guys Why Is The Bathroom Talking
Chapter 3// Step One, Not Following The Rules
Chapter 4// No You Don't They're Just Skin Blobs
Chapter 5//We'll Be Like Superman To The Rescue
Chapter 6// I Don't Think They'll Want That
Chapter 7// Guys This Is Actually Happening
Chapter 8// You Know Like The Power Puff Girls
Chapter 9//This Isn't The First Time A Police Officer Has Knocked On That Door
Chapter 10// We Are Doomed I Tell You Doomed
Chapter 11// Ashley I Told You Friends Couldn't Come Over
Chapter 12//Your Parents Never Told You About Meagan
Chapter 13//She's Acting Like One Of those Creepy Mute Maids That Hate You
Cover and Title Change
Chapter 14// Can I Call You Four The Pandas
Chapter 15// Tuesday Morning Is like Walking Up Thinking That It's Friday
Chapter 16// You Were Eavesdropping
Chapter 17// Pickles Are Good For The Skin
Chapter 18// Don't You Have Friends Up Stairs To Play With
Chapter 19// It's Happening
Chapter 20// It's Where We Used To Go When Things Got Too Chaotic
Chapter 21// Beat Keith With Sticks
Chapter 22// Becasue I Only Made Reservations For Two People
Chapter 23// Flame
Chapter 24// Meow Meeeowww
Chapter 26// You Say Whaaaa
Chapter 27// The Predator Only Hunts The Weak, Vulnarable Prey
Chapter 28// And This Is How I Popsico
Authors Note
Chapter 29// Like Spongebob And Squidward
Chapter 30// Give Me A High Five Younglings We Shall Rejoice In Our Youth
Chapter 31// You Don't Say Thanks To That It's Normal
Chapter 32// I'm Going To Fall Of And Die
Chapter 33// I'm Not One Of Those Clichรฉ Girls Who Just Walk Away
Chapter 34// Living It Like Larry
Chapter 35// I Need To Pee
Chapter 36// I Love Fried Chicken
Chapter 37// I Can't Just Not
Chapter 38// It Really Is Going To Be Okay
Chapter 39// I Keep Them Handy For These Situations
Chapter 40// Only If You Agree To Be Mine
Chapter 41// 0-0-0-0
Chapter 42// You're Like The Female Version Of Curious George
Chapter 43// I'll Suck You're Eye Out
Chapter 44// You Meant Diarrhea?
Chapter 45// Hello Me
Epilogue
New Cover!
Sequal Titles???
Sequal Is Up!
Valentines Day
Trailer
10K WHAT!?

Chapter 25// And Don't Say You'll See

973 61 154
By hatay46

Chapter 25//And Don't Say You'll See

A/N: Thank BellaBlue856 and @pinkyrosegem for the early update!

This is the chapter where you find out what I've been planning for two weeks. Get ready! I suggest some popcorn; a pillow to punch; and maybe if you're emotional get some tissues.

If you're u don't remember who Sprinkles is: he's Trace's hamster. He'd gone missing a few months before Ashley cake over to there house the first time. Keith and Jace found him in the planning room. Where they keep their ideas.

Some of you will hate me for this but let me tell you that it will only be for a short time, Don't hate only love!!!

I won't be updating at for the next week sorry. Vacation, family, friends...and it also might involve going out of the country with my friend to go visit her family. It's bought to be my first time on a plane without an adult! Well I'll have my friend but not an adult so yeah.

The shirt and pants from the last chapter is what she will be wearing for this chapter.

~~~~*~~~~

     I start to see familiar building and neighbors hoods as we near wherever Trace was driving us. That's when we turn into a darker neighbor hood and I realize where we're going.

     The place where I hid. We pull up to a three story house that stretches across almost seventy acres of land.

"You brought me to your house because?"I look over at Bryce and glare at him, "and don't say 'you'll see," I say in a mocking tone.

He smirks, "you'll-OW!" We all get inside and go to the living room when I see someone walk in.

      Hannah and Lindsey are here?

"Hi," I said awkwardly cocking my head to the side.

Lindsey smiled and walked back into the room she'd walked out of like her just roaming around here was normal. Hannah haven't noticed because she was to busy looking at something she was cupping with her hands.

"What's that?"

Hannah's quickly raises her head like I said the most important thing ever. "Oh yeah."

"I asked you a question."

"Yeah Bryce, go ahead," tears start prickling in the corners of her eyes.

I furrow my eyebrows, "what?"

I look back at the guys who were looking at Hannah awkwardly too. Bryce had disappeared and was out of sight. It was Trace who broke the silence, he did this fake gasp thing and rushed over towards Hannah.

"Sprinkles! What did you do to him?"

     Hannah brought the thing in her hands closer to her and smacked Trace's hands away. "My hamster!"

Trace holds his hands up and backs up, "this is why we brought you."

I cock my head to the side, "I don't get it."

Trace looks over at Hannah, then back at me. Then she looks over at Keith and Jace and nods over to the hallway that leads to the kitchen. "I'll stay with her."

"I still don't get it," I say impatiently.

Keith and Jace start walk into the hallway and look back causing me to jump, "Oh! You want me to follow you! Okay!" I start running after them into the hallway.

      "Okay, you can talk now," I say getting impatient as we walk through the many hallways.

     Jace starts first, "Bryce broke up with Hannah."

      My eyes buckle and I freeze, "he did what!"

      "Yeah she hasn't been the-" instead of listening to Keith I start running towards the kitchen where I'll probably find Bryce. I bang my head on a wall on the way there. That's when I see Bryce his back turned talking to someone.

      "BRYCE F*CKING ANDERSON WHAT THE H*LL DID YOU DO TO HANNAH!"

      Bryce turns around and makes eye contact with me than turns around again to start talking to the man. "Yeah give me a second, I'll be right back."

     I wiped his flour coated hands on his jeans. "Yes?"

He walks into the hallway and leans against the wall not even looking guilty. "You don't want me to cuss again do you because I'm pretty sure I've done it enough today than I should in a lifetime!"

"But it was only like five times."

"Exactly!"

"Can you get to the point there are cookies in the oven and I don't want them burnt."

I scoff, "cookies?"

"Yeah," he says in a sarcastic tone.

"You just broke up with my friend, she's in a mess. She can't even talk to anyone clearly! And all you can worry about is the cookie your baking, Bryce? The other guys actually try to fix what you did, what you caused and your acting cool and collected like always, your not even acting guilty! What's wrong with you?"

"I-"

I cut him off, 'I'm not done yet! I don think I'm the problem here Bryce! It's you! I thought I actually changed you guys! You tried to change me the moment you met me like I was wrong. Like I was part of what was wrong with the world. No! The thing that's wrong is you! You dad was wrong about that. Just like I was wrong about actually trusting that you wouldn't hurt Hannah." I take a breath and soften my voice a bit, "You were her first boyfriend you know, her first kiss."

"That's what my dad always told me..."

My hands still shake from anger as I respond, "what?"

"You know about me being what's wrong with the world..." His voice trails off again and I see tears prickling in his eyes like Hannah's were. "It's why I ran away from home in the first place."

"You're not-what," I sputtered looking at him. "You're not what's wrong with the world, Bryce. I'll tell you what you are though, you're a player. You don't care about anything that doesn't involve you. You break up with people for no reason, you-"

"There was a reason."

"What."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't get it."

"There is a reason I broke up with Hannah," Bryce says as he starts fidgeting.

"And that is?"

"You really want to know?"

      "Yeah," I say tapping my foot.

      "I-I like..." He stops and starts scratching the back of his neck.

       "So you're saying you like someone else," I suggest.

      "But I still dated Hannah to get closer to her," he says looking me strait in the eye.

     "And that is..." I push.

      "It's umm...Lindsey."

      I feel like my heart skips a beat, "no."

      "No what, I just admitted that I like Lindsey."

      "I realize that I just gotta go-" I say turning on my heal but Bryce grabs my wrist first and pins it onto the wall. "Umm Bryce..."

     "Yeah," he says calmly grabbing my other hand with the same hand and pinning them on my left side.

     "What are you doing?"

     "Oh," he says looking at both of my hands that are pinned against the cream colored wall. "I just wanted to see your nails. That teal looks nice" he says and let's go of me. Yeah um, don't tell anyone about Lindsey, got it?"

     "Yeah...um got it. Can you back away from me know your stepping on my foot," he looks down.

    "On yeah sorry," he steps back and run's back into the kitchen, leaving me there looking at my brown ugg.

      "Ah great now it has a shoe print on it!"

~~~~*~~~~

Hi.

I bet most of you *cough* Writer01302005 thought that Bryce was going to possibly assault Ashley knowing you, BUT NAH! Bryce isn't like that.

And for you BellaBlue856 , you might've thought that Bryce was talking about Ashley when he said he was dating Hannah to get close to her.

The only normal prediction was pinkyrosejem , she sized that Kimber would come back alive and start a zombie apocalypse. I actually considered changing my plans ad using that. I'd also change my story from teenfiction to supernatural and make this book me like My Zombie Girlfriend. Trace would date a zombified Kimber...

Bye.

🍕Comment and Vote!🍕

-Hatay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 93.9K 44
"New student, right?" the Principal asked me. I nodded meekly, hoping that he would turn out to be a patient suffering from short term memory loss an...
92.6K 2.4K 45
"The answer is 'A,'" I say, keeping my voice light and kind. Carter snorts from beside me. "No, it's 'C.'" Bingo. I was hoping he'd say that. "The qu...
364K 5.5K 27
โI want you so bad.โž I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...
41.1K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...