Bittersweet (Louis Tomlinson...

By AllYours17

''I promised my mom that I would find someone that would be able to take care of me, that's what she wanted... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 60~

~Chapter 3~

1K 31 12
By AllYours17

I walked through the gigantic front door. It was an incredible house, there was big windows and a huge kitchen with glass cabinets and a large island with granite counter tops there was bar stools to sit at, it was very open concept. When you first walk in, there's a living room with fancy looking furniture and a grand piano. Then you walk over to the kitchen with a long table and expensive looking chair.

The walls were practically all windows, you could see the ocean from any where in the house. There was French doors that led out to a deck, that was huge it had a picnic table and a grill. In their backyard was a fenced in yard with bright green grass and a flower garden with fruit and vegetables growing. I couldn't even believe I was going to live here.

''Please make your self at home Shay.'' Jay smiled grabbing my suit case and setting it down onto the couch.

''Louis could you please show Shaileen her room.'' Louis still had his shirt off, he smiled at me and grabbed my suit case and bringing it up to the spiral stair case.

Upstairs was just as beautiful. Again every wall was big glass windows giving the view of the ocean. There was a loft that had a microphone stand and a guitar. I saw spiral looking stairs that went up.

''Do you play?''I guessed to the guitar. He turned back around to look at me. We stood right in front of a closed door.

''Actaully yes.'' He smiled showing his nearly perfect white teeth.

There was six bedrooms upstairs. I didn't want to seem nosy and look in.  my bedroom was the farthest one away from the stairs. He opened the door and I wanted to gasp at the sight. There was a king size bed in the middle of the large room with a big window onto the right side with French doors that led out to a deck.

There was a small chandelier that sparkled. Next to the bed was a small nightstand with a lamp. In front of the bed was a desk with a white bored in front. There was a bathroom that had a separate bath and shower two sinks and a small vanity for my makeup.

He set my suitcase down onto the bed and looked over at me.

''Here you go. Will this be okay.''

I nodded not being able to speak. My long blonde hair covered my face. It was so hot here. I put my hair into a messy high ponytail. He just watched as I put my hair up.

''Umm Thanks.'' I smiled. Being my extremely shy and antisocial self this was really hard, actually talking to someone especially since he's is one sexy dude.

''Sure, if you need anything I'm right across the hall.'' And with that he left me here alone.

I jumped onto the bed laying onto my back.

I felt very intruding. I mean like how did they all take it when they found out some random girl was coming to live with them? Leaving me with my thoughts I grabbed my small journal out of my bag. On the front cover was a picture of New York. Which is where I really dreamed of going to collage. Inside was tons of pictures that my mom had taken. It was her's.

I want to be a photographer . My mother was and she went to NYU.  I've been saving since I was in the sixth grade to go to collage there. But now since I have all of my parents life savings I could probably pay for it. But I honestly didn't want to use it.

I felt nervous. I just hated doing something new. It was such a bad habit of me but whenever I get nervous I count even numbers in my head.

2  4  6  8  10

There was a knock on my door making me jump. The door knob turned and came in Jay with a plate of cookies and iced tea.

''How's the moving coming?'' I really just didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

I just shrugged and she gave me the plate of cookies and tea. I smiled at her.

''Shaileen, I know that this is a bit nuts for you but maybe you would  like to come downstairs and have some dinner?''

''Thanks but I'm not feeling to good, I think I'm going to head to bed.'' I said quietly

''okay, well let me know if you need anything alright.''

I nodded and waited for her to leave before I got changed into my comfy clothes. I looked around my room and there was a snowy white  comforter on the bed that looked extremely comfy. I just wanted to go to sleep honestly.

Maybe from the time difference or from the plane ride made me feel sick, or just the thought that I don't have a family anymore. I know it's sounds insanely stupid but I feel like if I didn't act so selfish maybe I could've stopped them.

I just want to go back in time and tell them one more time I'm sorry.

I didn't realize I was actually crying until I felt cold tears onto my cheeks. There a knock onto my door, I rubbed my eyes and took a unsteady breath

''Come in.'' My voice was quiet and horas. I expected Jay to walk in but I was surprised to see Lottie

I looked down trying to avoid gaze with her.

''Shaileen.'' Her voice was quiet 

''Yeah.'' I said lifting up my head  

'' I just wanted to let you know that the boxes with all of your stuff should be here tomorrow.'' She smiled.

I put all of my picture frames and bigger items in boxes.

''Cool, thanks.''

she closed the door behind her and sat next to me.

''Look, I know that this is like really weird and probably terrible for you. I mean I couldn't image my Parents traveling the world and leaving you behind but I-

''Wait! Who told you my parents were traveling?'' I cut her off.

''My mom did... why?''

''um never mind.'' I shrugged. I fidgeting with my shirt. This was so awkward

''You have no idea how exciting it is to have an older sister! I always wanted one, but I got stuck with Louis.'' She crinkled her noes.

''Thanks, but Louis isn't so bad.. right?'' I smiled

''He is so gross, he always wears his shirt off and all my friends totally fall for him. It's weird.''

Having his shirt off is not a complaint for me. He is very good looking.

''So do you have any love interest on anyone?'' I smiled

She blushed and looked away.

''You do!'' I laughed

''Okay fine, but nobody knows so you better not tell Louis! He will kill me! but his name is Martin.'' She smiled

I always wanted a sister, to give her advice or her to look up to me.  I liked Lottie alot. She made me feel welcome

''Oh really whats he like?''

''He's so sweet, I love him. He gives me the world.'' She smiled, I wish I could too.

He gives me the world

That's just what my mom wants. That's what I want too.

''Shaileen?'' I heard Lottie say, but it felt like she was a mile away. I know that I was still in-denial that they were gone. I cant wrap my mind around anything anymore.

''Shay, whats wrong?'' Lottie grabbed my arm.

I snapped back into reality. Lottie's eyes were wide and I felt like the world was spinning.

''I'm gonna get my mom..'' Lottie said.

''No, um I'm fine. I-I um just think it was a long day. I'm gonna get some rest.'' I told her.

She didn't look convinced, she slowly nodded and stood up.

''If you need anything, I'm the next door down.'' Lottie said

I nodded and looked away.

''Thanks.'' I said quietly

Once she left, the tears the were willing to fall finally did. I'm litterly going out of my mind.

I cant take this, everything is holding me down like a pile of bricks.

I looked around the room that was mine now. I took a deep breath and walked out onto the small balcony.   The sun was setting along the ocean. It was so beautiful.

I've never been to a beach, I loved the smell of the saltwater. I wanted to and put my feet in the hot sand. The wind blew threw my long blonde hair.

''It's better once you actually get down there.'' I nearly had a heart attack. I jumped back in surprise nearly falling backwards onto the railings.

Louis arm grabbed my lower back, he caught me. My eyes were still screwed shut. My hands were shaking

''You're okay, you can open your eyes now.'' He whispered making goosebumps rise.

I slowly peeling my eyes open. His were staring back at me.

''You okay? Your really jumpy.'' He still had his hand on my lower back. Once I was fully standing back up.

I nodded and took his hand away from my back.

''So what's your deal Goldie?'' He followed me inside and sat next to me.

''What do you mean?'' I bit the inside of my lip.

''Look my mom told me to come up here and talk to you, so I don't exactly know what to say here.'' He scratched the back of his neck.

''I'm sorry- it's just, no guy has gone his way to talk to me.'' I cursed to myself, why did I tell him that!

''Really? Well today is your lucky day.'' He smiled. I bit my lips smiling at him.

He made me beyond nervous, my heart was racing and my hands were still slightly shaking.

''Your shaking.'' He looked down at my hands.

''Well you did scare the cra-'' I stopped when he put his hand over mine.

I tensed up a bit. I looked back up at him. He was staring me down.

''Louis Erica here.'' Jay yelled from downstairs.

''That's my cue.'' He sighed pointing to the door.

and with that he left. Who's Erica? I wonder. I opened my door just a bit, Louis was making out with some girl who I assumed was Erica.

She was beautiful. She had strawberry blonde hair that was really long. She wasn't too skinny which I liked I thought most girls were total sluts in there size zero's. She was short too, making Louis bend down to kiss her.

They pulled away and he kissed her cheek and took her hand. Louis looked up towards my direction. I slammed the door shut. Please dont tell me he saw me.

***

Omigosh!!!!!!!!!

You guys are the most amazing people I've ever met! Thank you so much! Please keep it up!;)

I'm going to start giving dedacation's out for every chapter I post:) And a picture that will be a picture on the side:)

So check that out:)

Question: What's your favorite part of the story so far?

What do you want to happen between Louis and Shay?

Please fill free to inbox me I love absolutely love talking to you guys:)

xoxo

AllYours17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 8.2K 42
>completed< it's like your average zodiac book, with a touch of emo. this involves zodiacs concerning bands considered emo, along with dan and phil. ...
25.2K 971 42
In the aftermath of the Mount Weather disaster, Clarke Griffin embarks on a perilous journey through the uncharted wilderness, grappling with the wei...
141K 1.3K 50
A Jonas Brothers sister story of life on tour... book three of the B and the Boys series
326K 9.4K 33
Arden Sophia Clifford. 7 years old. Living in an orphanage until one day an amazing discovery is made by a colorful-haired guitarist. #148 in Fanfict...