~Chapter 23~

Looking at all of the 5'9 guys and taller was intimidating. The guys soccer team was....attractive. There was eleven of them including Louis and Chris.

Aiden

Drew

Logan

Ian

Ryder

Austin

Brayden

Jesse

and Dylan.

One good looking team I'll tell you that. Louis and Chris seemed to know all of them. I wish I was on the guys soccer team. Theese girls scare me

Sophia

Jessa -who is Jesse's twin sister

Grace

Emma

Stella

Morgan

Layla

Lucy

Arianna

Avery

and me.

I mean Jessa was nice, and so was Lucy but Jessa was the girl with the pink hair. Which kind of freaked me out and Lucy had her nipples periced and offered to show me. Which I gladly said no.

But I only have to be a team with these girls and win a least one game. Today was the first practice and our first game was Saturday which was tomorrow so I'm kind of stuck.

I felt a tap on my shoulder making me jump. I have been a little jumpy since the incident. And distracted I guess Chris tells me to get it together But I cant stop thinking about everything. It's been a week since it's happened and nobody knows but Louis Chris. Erica just thinks I was out.

Louis and I have gotten extremely close, he stayed with me that night until I fell asleep. Jay doesn't know what happened. I only told her that someone is living in my house!

I turned around to see Louis, He was in his soccer jersey. His hair was messy and sweaty but he still looked attractive.

''You okay?'' He put his hand up to block the sun away. His eyes were so blue today.

I nodded and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. ''Yeah, just not exactly feeling like making Friends to thees girls.'' I nudged to my side. They all stood in a circle talking along with the guys in their own circle. We had just gotten done with practice. It was just all running and conditioning, I was still a bit breathless.

''Yeah, that girl with the pink hair is kind of scary.'' He smiled softly.

''That's jessa." I smiled.

It was silent for a bit, Louis looked like he wanted to say something but didn't have words.

"There's this party tonight at the grill, with all of us guys and the girls are invited and I know you would try to get out of it but please come!"

I knew he would say something about the party, I hate going to parties.

"But I don't know anyone, I would just be standing around." I frowned.

"No you would meet new people and I think we both need that." After Erica Louis has tried to keep himself together but I feel him breaking, he misses her. I know he does.