~Chapter 31~

I didn't even remember falling asleep. One minute that I was lying in bed talking with Louis. Holding his hand and laughing with him. And the next I felt Louis shaking my shoulder for me to wake up. My body ached for me to just rest. Louis arm was linking around my waist while his other was shaking my shoulder slightly. I felt his breath tickling over the back of my neck.

''We have to get up Goldie.'' Louis whispered. The room was dark and I could tell that the sun hadn't even come up yet. I turned over onto my back, so Louis was leaning down above me. I let my eyes stay closed. My body ached to stay like this forever. I let out a sigh and put my hands over my eyes. I felt Louis remove my hands from my eyes. I met his blue ones. His eyes looked tired and struggled to stay open. His hair was a mess like it always was in the morning.

''No.'' I groaned. I wrapped my arms around Louis neck bringing his body down closer to me. His for head rested onto mine. My heart had increased nervously like it always did before we had kissed. Every cell in my body was screaming to kiss him. My body absolutely craved his. I felt his chest expanding against my own.

"We are going to be late." Louis said softly. Our lips were close to each others. My breath hitched.

"Let's be late then." I said sounding breathless from the high Louis put me through.

His lips softly were placed onto mine. I felt the electricity shoot through my body. My heart pounded so loud in my chest. I immediately felt the adrenalin kick in. I felt an axioms feeling in my abdomen. I pulled Louis down further to my body trying to close the space. I felt him pull at my lower lip. I lay-ed in my back with my hands around his neck, while Louis was above me, partial on top of me. His hand was on one side of the mattress holding himself up. while his other was grasping onto my hand.

I loved how when he kissed me he held my hand. Him kissing me surly woke me up. I pulled away from his lips and smiled.

"I'm awake now." He laughed and kissed my cheek softly. I felt like I was back in middle school. Having a big crush on the star athlete and dreaming about kissing him but now it's actually happening.

"We should go out tonight." Louis got up off of me and stood up stretching his arms. I leaned up on my elbows.

"What do you mean?" I ran a hand through my tangled hair which desperately needed a shower.

"Me and you... You know a date?" He blushed nervously.

"A date?" I grinned

"Yeah, you know where the guy asks a girl out that he really likes and wants alone time with her? A date." I laughed and rolled my eyes playfully.

"I know what a date is, I agree. It would be nice to do something different then coming home and eating the entire fridge." I chuckled. I didn't want to go to a fancy restaurant or anything to crazy. I liked just staying in our pj's doing something.

"I thought so." He smiles proudly. After that the day went on. I was literally shaking with excitement. I was never meant to fall this hard for Louis. I was just supposed to be at the Tomlinsons house for a year and a half trying to work my way into collage. But now I've
completely fallen hard for Louis Tomlinson.

At the end of the school day, the last bell had rung I usually met Louis and Chris in the jeep. I was walking quickly hoping to get their before Chris so I could have some alone time with Louis. When I spotted his car I quickly got into the passenger seat Thankfully Chris wasn't here yet.

I turned to him and the first thing he did was put his lips on mine just like I had hopped I would be able to. It was a quick kiss in-case anyone saw, but it was passionate.