~Chapter 51~

This is a very intense chapter and I do apologize if it's a bit choppy! It was hard to write so I did the best I could! If you have any questions please fill free to ask! Don't forget to comment and vote! Enjoy!x

Shaileen POV

I watched the muscles in Louis back flex as he reached down feeling the temperature of the water. Louis strained his body back up his eyes held contact with mine as he glided over to me, his hands running down my arms while kneading his thumbs into my muscles. My eyes closed slowly at the contact of his hands on my skin, his gently touch already relaxing me. A light kiss was pressed to my lips as his hands reached the hem of my tank top, his fingers grazing my skin as he pulling it over my head. My bikini top was worn on my body under my tank. He leaned to press a kiss on my shoulder while my hands pushed his shirt up his torso, revealing his soft skin and toned muscles inch by inch before pulling the shirt over his head. Feather light touches tickled around my stomach, tracing gently along my skin before his hands moved to undo the button to my jean shorts.

His movements were slow and gentle, each and every action sinking deep into my bones. His lips found my neck, their warmth igniting my skin with every touch. I giggled quietly as his fingers tickled against my stomach, the skin sensitive from his grazes as he pulled down my jean shorts. It was dark out now. I could barley even see Louis's face as his shadow stood before me. I now stood half naked in my swim suit. I wanted to feel and look good for Louis. I found a black baiting suit with gold around the edges and it gave my boobs a bit of a push. Louis was already in his swim trunks, all I had to do was take off his shirt.

Louis let his hand graze lightly up my body, coming to rest on my hip as he squeezed it lightly and kissed my lips once before releasing me and pulled me closer to the hot tub. I grinned as I watched him gingerly dip his toes, testing the water once again. He apparently deemed it an acceptable temperature because he stepped in fully and sat down on the small bench, slowly, easing his long frame into the steaming water. Once he had settled himself by leaning his back against the edge of the hot tub, he looked up and smiled.

''Come on, Shay,'' he said, looking irresistible as the steam rose around him and he pushed his wet hand through his hair slowly, unknowingly looking extremely, extremely hot. My eyes fitted to the deck above us. Jay and Dan could be home any minute what if they see us.

''My mom won't be home for another two hours. It's okay,''

I gave him a small nod before stepping into the tub, my feet immediately g stinging with the heat of the water, but not unbearably so. Louis arms reached for me, wrapping around my waist and pulling my back into his chest. I sighed contentedly as I leaned back against him, the heat from the tub and the proximity to his body instantly helping to uncoil the muscles in my shoulders. The jets from the hot tub along with Louis palms pressing into my hips, pulling me against him before they slide down to the top of my thighs. Smooth circles were rubbed into my skin as his thumbs and fingers rotated into my muscles. My head tilted to the side when his lips pressed lightly into my skin and he trailed open mouthed kisses up my neck. My eye lids drifted down slowly as I let myself focus on the attention he was giving my body.

The way his hands trailed slowly up my body, his fingers kneading and dragging into me as they crossed my hips was enough to make me melt into a puddle in the hot tub. My body felt light and feathery at Louis affection but also the way the water felt. His teeth nipped lightly at the sensitive skin behind my ear before taking in my earlobe between them, his gently biting easily soothed by the slow swiping of his tongue across the surface.

Louis's fingertips continued to pad across my skin, working their way into my stomach, my hips, my thighs, everywhere. He was trying to relax me, his soothing touches innocent and made with good intentions, but I could feel my body waking up quickly every time he covered another inch of my skin. Each time his lips dragged to a new section of my neck was like a shot of fire through my veins and I quickly found myself squirming in his grasp.