Accidently Engaged [Wattys201...

By Dredge116

Evan Wilson and Ariana Houston have been best friends since they were born. They have been through so much to... More

Summary & Copyright
Cast
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4
5
6.
7.
8.
9
10.
11
12
12.5
14
15
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
The Party
The Party II
The Party III
51
52
Freeing Bethany
The Farm Is Prepared
Fear
Saving Myself
I'm Not You, Bethany
Breaking The News
Waking Evan
First Stop Charlie
Ultrasound
Moving In With Evan
House Warming Party Part I
House Warming Party Part II
House Warming Party Part III
Lunch at Lusive
Telling Evan The Whole Truth
The Party Part I
The Party Part II
Brunch With The Wilson's
The Tell All Interview
Closure
Moving Forward
The Red Carpet
2017 Movie Awards
After Party
The Wedding Planner
Ultrasound 2
Table Reading
Lauren's Water Breaks
Meeting Kara
First Day On Set
Lunch with Lauren
Second day on set
Doctor's Orders
Last day of bed rest
The Wedding
The Reception
Honey Moon Part I
Honey Moon Part II
Honey Moon part III
Christmas
Premier Of Blinded By Love
Giving Birth
Going home with the baby
Back For You Movie Premier
Epilogue
Thank You
Here's A List Of My Completed Stories
Knox
Married To My Boss (Mature Themed Story)
Nate (His Proposal)
Beautiful Disaster (Out Now)
Chaos (Coming Soon)
Ravage
Revenge
Reconnected
Shattered (sneak peak)

New Years

3.4K 190 4
By Dredge116

I am standing in front of the mirror in the bedroom and I look at the dress I'm wearing.

It feels a bit tight around my stomach. I walk over to the closet and go through my clothes.

I don't have anything to wear to the party tonight.

Evan walks out of the bathroom and he sees me sitting on the bed. "What's wrong, Ariana?"

"I have nothing to wear. Everything in my closet is tight on me. I'm fat."

Evan climbs onto the bed with me and he wraps his arms around me. "You're pregnant, Ari. Not fat." He leans over the side of the bed. "I got something for you when I went to the mall the other day." He pulls a box out and gives it to me.

Opening the box I see a beautiful red dress that has a split up the side and next to that is a beautiful necklace, bracelet and earrings.

I fling my arms around him. "Thanks, Evan. It's perfect."

A smile spreads across his face. "I'm glad you like it."

I pull off the tight dress and fling it across the room.

Pulling out the red dress I quickly change into it.

It slides down easily and it's loose around my belly.

I walk over to the vanity and start applying make-up.

Evan's puts a tie on and he looks at me through the mirror. "You look beautiful, Ari." His phone goes off. "I'll be right back." He walks out the door.

I put on red lip stick and then looks for some perfume. I spray it on me and then grab my red purse from the closet.

I'm ready for the night to begin.

Evan returns to the room with two headbands that has New Years on it with 2018.

I take mine from him and place it on top of my head. "How does this look?"

"Great," he puts his on. "How does mine look?"

"You look like a dork." I take a step toward him and wrap my arms aroundhim. "You're my dork though."

He laughs. "I'm glad you think that."

Evan takes my hand and we walk to the waiting limo.

The door opens and I see Lauren inside with Knox, Charlie and Jasper.

"Hey," I climb into the limo and hug Lauren. "I'm glad you came."

A smile spreads across her face. "It took a lot for us to find someone that was willing to look after our sons. The men didn't want to be responsible for them and the woman didn't want to be blamed of something happened to our son. I told them that we'd pay them a thousand dollars to keep and eye on them. We have to be home by 1am or the babysitter will walk out." She looks at me. "Let's have fun tonight."

Charlie opens a bottle of wine and she gives a glass to everyone except me. She gives me a bottle of water. "Happy New Years."

"Happy New Years." We all cheer and clink glasses.

Charlie looks at the headband I'm wearing. "Do you have anymore of those bands?"

Evan pulls out a bag from his jacket pocket. "I thought you might want to wear one." He gives the bag to her and she places it on her head. "How do I look, Jasper?"

"Gorgeous," he gives one to Lauren. "I'm not going to wear it."

The time flies as we travel through Los Angeles to the club that's hidden away.

When the car comes to a stop in front of Lusive I'm the first one out.

I look around and see Stephen Amell, his wife, Ian Somerhalder, Nikki Reed, Vin and his wife. "Hey, guys."

They walk over to me and see the crowd of people trying to get into the club.

"This place is going off tonight." Ian says. "Who owns the place that we're going to?"

"Jai Marshall,"

He whistles. "Damn, you know a lot of people."

I do.

"I know. My bosses are also going to be here."

Ian frowns. "Bosses? I thought you were an actress?"

I shake my head. "No, I'm a photographer. I just do that at the side and whenever my friends need someone to do photoshoots for them I'll do it."

Nikki looks at me. "The Butler's are your boss?"

"Yeah,"

She smiles. "Do you think you can put a good word in for me? I would love to model some of their stuff."

Xanthe looks at her. "We would love for you to stop by the office some time." She pulls out her card. "Just call us before you show up at the office."

Yasmin looks at me. "It's been very busy since one of the best people that we work with had to take time off because she was part of a movie and then she went on a honeymoon with her husband."

Xanthe looks at me. "Where they probably had plenty of sex." She touches my stomach. "Ariana, did you know that you can't fit another baby in there?"

I slap her hand away. "Shut up."

The group starts to laugh.

One of the security guys from Lusive walks over to us. He looks at everyone. "Are you Miss Knights guests?"

"Yes, we are."

"Follow me."

The group follows the security guy to a side entrance and he opens the door us.

We walk through the hall and at the other end I see Chloe sitting on Jai's lap.

She stands up once her eyes land on mine. "You're finally here." She walks over to me and then flings her arms around me. "I thought you were going to make me hang out with all the football players for the night."

I laugh. "I wouldn't do that. Where's your brother tonight?"

"He went to one of his friends places in Michigan. They want to spend time on the snow and Teresa wants to show off her snow boarding skills."

"I hope you're brother doesn't think that snowboarding is for just guys. I used to snow board when I was younger."

Evan touches my arm. "Can you still snow board?"

"Of course I can. When I'm not pregnant we should go to Michigan and I show you how coordinated I am on the board."

He shakes his head. "We're not going to take our daughter to place where it's cold. You'll have to wait a couple of years to show me your skills."

It will be more than a couple of years.

Evan's going to want more children soon enough and then I'm going to be stuck at home taking care of them while he gets to travel the world for films.

I grab Evan's hand and pull him onto the dance floor. I wrap my arms around his neck and I start to move to the music.

After a few songs I start to feel parched. "I need to get a drink." I walk through the crowd and head in the direction of the bar.

Jai is behind the bar and he walks over to me. "What can I get you?"

"Two bottles of water, please."

He grabs two bottles and gives them to me.

I take them from him and walk over to the table where Chloe is with everyone.

Evan walks over to me and he places his arm around my waist as he steers me through the crowd.

***

At one minute to midnight everyone finds their partner and stands with them.

I look at the tv and see the count begin to midnight.

Ten,

Nine,

Eight,

Seven,

Six,

Five,

Four,

Three,

Two,

One.

My arms wrap around Evan and I say. "Happy New Year."

A smile spreads across his gorgeous. "Happy New Year, baby." His lips touches mine. His tongue slips into my mouth.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 2.2K 43
Book one in Forever' Series #FIRST IN ROMANCE #FIRST IN BEST MOM #FIRST IN TWISTS #FIRST IN TURNS Ariana & Ryan, the best friends forever. Their fri...
1.6K 94 24
Broken........ "Help me" That's how it all started, helping out a friend. Without a care in the world about the consequences. Arianne Cooper agreed t...
8.6K 513 36
Desiree and Ariana have been together for years. But Desiree has a big secret that will leave Ariana heartbroken. While feeling hurt and alone Ariana...
14.2K 275 24
Ariana grande was bestfriends with niall horan since they were born. They did all the things that they could think of and did everything together But...