His Waitress

Per bubblysun

"Jess, would you please get his order." Lisa winked at me and pointed the guy near the door. She is my one an... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not an update
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 7

4.1K 161 0
Per bubblysun

*****Bryce's POV*****

What a boring class, the only thing that isn't boring in this class is Jessica and some girls.

"Mr. Merrick!" I literally jumped out from my chair. God, what's his problem? Stupid, Rose.

"Yeah?"

"You only got married and you forgot your detention?" Shit.

"I'm sorry." I said and Jessica's turning red. She's trying to control her laughter. Yeah, laugh now, because I'll laugh later.

"Two hours detention."

"Okay." This is so awful.

Jessica stuck her tongue out at me and made some funny faces and I laughed.

"Class, pass your home works." Mr. Rose said. Homework?!? I just need to run away from school. School's really not for me.

"Did you copy it?" Jessica asked and her eyes are like saucers bulging.

"No!" I whisper shouted.

"Why?"

"I forgot!"

"You forgot?"

"Because you kept on hugging me and you even kissed me! You know how I hate your kisses." I gave her a disgusted look and she just pouted her lips teasing me.

"Ew. Stop that."

Morning classes are over so I won't be able to see Jessica for the whole afternoon.

"Catch!" I toss my keys to Jessica and she caught it with two hands.

"I'm driving?" She asked totally confused.

"Yeah."

"But it's too fast." She looks so worried so I came near her and put my arm over her shoulders.

"So drive slowly and it has safety features. Okay?"

"What if I crash your car?"

"I don't care my car to crash, but I'll be out of my mind if something bad happens to you. So be careful. Okay?" She nodded. "I'll just take a cab. See you tonight, love. Make a good dinner." I smiled and kissed her forehead and left.

"Bryce! What if I'll just wait for you and we'll just go home together?" She yelled and I looked back at her. I feel so important and cared that she'll wait two hours for me. Stupid, detention.

"Drive safely, love." I said and walked my way to have my lunch. I wanna eat with her but here I am chickening out. I really like calling her 'love'. Well, she said it first so it won't be suspicious if I called her love.

*****Jessica's POV*****

I feel comfortable and the same time awkward when I'm with him. It's just that I can't understand what I feel.

I was touched that he'll let me drive his car and he'll taking the cab. I could just have some smoothie across the road of the school and wait for him.

"Hey!" Someone poked my side from the back and I jumped. That scared the crap out of me.

"God, Lisa! Don't ever do that again." I kept on saying that to her like a millionth times already but she kept on repeating it. Well, I just have the best bestfriend in the whole world.

"Lunch, my treat!" She said beaming her perfect white teeth.

"Okay!" I chirped. "Wait. I know you need something. What is it?" I know something's up.

"Just let me treat you, okay?" She hit the back of my neck. Here is my sadistic bestfriend.

"Fine!" I hit her back too.

We went to the cafeteria hitting one another but laughing. We look like a crazy mad bestfriends.

"So, what's this treat for?" I asked licking my second ice cream. We finished our lunch so I'm having ice cream for dessert.

"Could you stay for two hours after class?" She pleaded.

"Why?"

"Mark is in detention by Mr. Rose for not making his assignment and he asked me to wait for him."

"So?"

"So, you need to wait with me for two hours."

"No way. I'm making our dinner tonight. Bryce is also in detention but he's letting me go home first." I showed her the keys of Bryce's car.

"Aw... That's so sweet of him." Lisa said it dreamily. Yeah, sweet if he's not gay.

I just smiled at her. If only she knows.

"Please..." She pleaded pouting her lips with those puppy eyes.

"Why don't you just go with me and come back to school?" I suggested.

"You nuts?!"

"Why not?"

"I just can't. I need to wait for him. He said there's something important and I'm freaking worried about it. He was so cold and kinda mad this day."

"Sorry. I just can't go with you, Lis." I hugged her an she hugged me back.

"It's okay." God, I hate that asking pity looks of hers.

"Don't worry about it. Everything would be alright." I gave her an assuring smile and she smiled back.

*****Bryce's POV*****

"Man, you've got to help me pull this up." Mark said. I'm here in detention with the four fucking exes of Jessica and also Mark. Thank, God. I met a good friend already. I didn't even noticed him before. We had two the same classes.

Mark and Lisa's third anniversary is today. He need me to bring Lisa at the field with all the blindfolding and scaring effect.

"Sure, man." I fist bumped at him.

"We got one problem." He brushed his hand through his hair.

"What?"

"The lights, table, chairs and food are not yet prepared at the field and I haven't bought flowers yet!" Mark face palmed himself. What the hell? One problem? Or does he means a lot of problems?

"God, I just remembered this morning on the way to school that it was our anniversary today. I know Lisa doesn't remember. She even forgets her own birthday! Can you believe that?!" He face palmed himself again and I just wanna laugh at him.

"I know what to do." I said smugly.

"You know?" Mark's face lit up.

"You!" I pointed the four morons.

"Us?" The four of them replied.

"Yes. You four assholes better do what Mark tells you or you know what will happen to you." I threaten them. Well, who's the president's son? Now, my father has a use to me.

"O-okay." The four of them stuttered. Haha. My father has his own use to me and I have some slaves. Hallelujah.

"Seth do the lights, Collin do the table and chairs, Damian and Brad buy some flowers and dinner. You better make it good." Mark handed Damian and Brad some money. Damn, we're such a bully.

"Okay." The four of them said in unison. Haha. Four moronic idiotic assholes.

"Now." Mark commanded.

"Now? We're not done yet with detention." Damian said.

"So, can you do it if you'll wait for detention to end?" I asked and the four of them shook their heads.

"Go, since Mr. Rose isn't here yet." I said and the four of them rushed out the door.

"Thanks, Bryce." Mark smiled in relief at me.

"No problem." I smiled back.

Detention was over and Mr. Rose was raging like a bull since the four assholes left and they'll be having a teeny tiny little punishment for it which they will clean the whole school.

"Keep quiet or you'll get hurt." I threatened Lisa. I was standing at her back so she won't see me and put a blindfold on her with a handcuff on her hands at the back. I borrowed the handcuff to the school guard. That was very hard to get it from him.

"Mark!!!" Lisa yelled. Hard headed girl.

"Who is this Mark, huh? What if I'll hurt him?" I threatened her more as we were already walking on the field. I can see Mark standing with flowers on his hand and the arrangements, well, I'm quite impressed. This four assholes can do some right things.

"You, dimwit! Let go of me!" That moment she said that we were already standing in front of Mark. I slightly pushed her to Mark and he got her. Mark took off her blindfold and her handcuff.

"Thanks, Bryce!" Mark said.

"Sure. Bye!" I ran. I really wanted to go home now since Jessica's waiting for me.

I've been standing here for more than an hour already and there's no cab that's empty that passed by yet. I can't walk to the hotel since it's raining so hard. This is so frustrating.

I had no choice but to run from school to the hotel. I need to have dinner with Jessica. It took me more than twenty minutes to reach the hotel.

"Why are you so wet?!" Jessica asked and run to our room.

"Here." She gave me my towel.

"Thanks." I smiled at her.

"I ran from school since I don't wanna miss dinner with my wife." I kissed her forehead. I love the feeling of having a wife waiting for you.

"Bryce, I have something to tell you..." She played with her fingers and looked so scared.

"What?"

"I haven't cooked." What? She haven't cooked?!? I've ran from school to here and it was raining so hard thinking that I'll have a good dinner, and I'm here already starving!

###### Hey! I hoped you liked it! Fav if you do! What do you think about the story? Hmmm... Tell me your thoughts! :)

Guys, please check out the book of my friend, TO BREW A CATASTROPHE, it's really very nice! :))

Enjoy reading! XOXO ######

Please quomment! XD

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

So in love Per Mayowa Odeyemi

Literatura romàntica

192 8 65
"I would have left him, but I can't get him off my mind. I have tried many times but still I can't. I have the money and all. I am also beautiful but...
217K 15.8K 60
I didn't ask to be born into this world, none of us did but we make the best of it. I'm a twenty-five year old single man. Why you may ask? Because I...
1.5K 14 11
"I hate you," she muttered and I was taken aback. I looked at the guys for a quick second and back at her. "W-" "Don't ever scare me like tha...
Fake Tales Per NotOriginal1997

Literatura romàntica

1.5K 53 39
"I don't know what kind of girl you think I am Greg" I mumbled. I was not the kind of girl who slept with guys on a whim. I wanted him, but not enoug...