Ms. Talkative vs. Mr. Ice kin...

By yesung_yeol

Chou Li ing is a girl who dare to do everything and like to talk to everyone she knows well and one more thin... More

New school new life
Bad day ever
Being a target
Everything has changed
A night with three pervert
Can I?!?
It's okay
Overprotect
Fate
New guys
Plan and jealous
Revenge and the truth
Confession
Secret crush
Friend day
New couple
Fight and succeed
Jealous
Good news
Driving
Field Trip (day one)
Field Trip (day two)1
Field Trip (day two)2
Field Trip (day three)
Back to America
Baby care
Young parents
An accident
AN
Break up
Apologize
Bye!!
Heart broken
Impossible
The truth and Again
Anniversary night
Proposal&Wedding
Special chapter
New book

You really love her..

276 17 0
By yesung_yeol

Jackson pov
Today I wake up early since last night I don't have fully sleep. I hurry go to bathroom and change then go to hospital I skip class since I'm too worried about nannan. I arrived the hospital then I park my car and straight to nannan room. I saw my mom sits on the chair beside nannan bed and hold his hand. I decided to knock and open the door. " Mum you can go home now I will take care of him" I said. " No you have to go to school" she said. " Mum I skip it. I'm his brother and one more thing you haven't slept the whole night so go home sleep tight " I said. " But-" she said but I cut her. " No but mum only nannan is enough I don't want you sick one more" I said as she stand up. " ok and take of him carefully ok and if anything happens call me ok-"she said. " Mum I know hurry up go" I said and she kiss nannan. " Hurry wake up ok mum wait for you" she said to nannan. She grab her handbag as I walk her to the door. " I'm going ok careful" she said and kiss my head. " Ok and safe ride" I said then go back to the room. I sit on the chair and stair at his lifeless body lay on the bed. " Nannan Gege miss you" I said and kiss his cheek. Around 10 minutes more someone knocks on the door.
Li Ing pov
I sit on Xing Xing's bed and stare at the window. Tears flow down my face without knowing then someone pay my back as I wipe my tears. " Ing Ing-ah~ no need to care about him anymore" Xing Xing said. " I can't Xing Xing" I said as the tears flow down again. " Stop crying and take bath ok we have class today" she said. " ok" I said and walk to the bathroom. Yes I stay at Xing Xing's house since I have no place to go. I don't want to go his house it will awaken between us. I try to calm myself and prepare for school. I walk downstair and see Mr. and Ms. Hong. " good morning uncle auntie" I said and force a smile for them. " morning sweetie" auntie said. " Ing Ing hurry up Karry will be here in 10 minutes" Xing Xing said as I nodded. I hope their relationship will be last long together not like mine. I finished my breakfast then I grab my bag. The door bell rang then Xing Xing open the door. "morning my baby" I heard Karry said. " Morning" Xing Xing. I feel like I want to cry as I remember Jackson used to do this to me. " Morning my baby sister don't cry because of that jerk ok" Karry said and hug me. " Karry ge I really try but no" I said and cry in his embrace then I remember Xing Xing then I broke the hug. " Sorry I don't mean it" I said and look at Xing Xing. " Eww my stupid sister you think I jealous with you" she said and hug me. " Don't worry I know you" she said then we go to the car. Inside the car no one dare to talk until I broke the silence. " Can we go to hospital first?" I ask. " why?" Karry ge ask. " I want to know how's nannan?" I said. And him I said and my mind. " Ok" Xing Xing said. We go to the hospital Karry ge park then we go in together. I knocked on the door twice then I go in and see Jackson sit on the couch beside Emily. He look at me with emotionaless. " I just want to see nannan and sorry for disturb your moment" I said. " Then why don't leave" I heard Jackson mumble and it hurt me like hell. I try to hold my tear not to let it fall in front of him. " Nannan jiejie really sorry" I said and caress his cheek. " Hurry wake up jiejie want to say sorry badly" I said and a single tear fall down. I wipe it away then I turn to Jackson. I look straight to him. "What?" he said coldly. " Are you really treat me as a toy?" I said. Finally I dare to ask him this question. " What else?" he said and my heart and tear drops. Karry ge wants to punch Jackson but I grab his arm and shake my head as Xing Xing pat my back. " No Karry ge" I said. I look at Jackson and wipe my tears away. " Thank for tell me truth and thanks for everything you used to give me" I said and bow down as the tear continue fall. " Thank for every moment you spend with me and make me feel like heaven thank for being with me this half year thank for be my special" I said and walk to them. I grab his and Emily's hand and put it together. " I wish you a last long relationship and I hope you will take care of her don't play with her the way you play with me because it's hurt" I said and rush out the room. I run as fast as I can. I can hear Xing Xing and Karry ge call my name but I ignore it and run. I don't know where to go but I just follow my feet. Finally I know where it wants to go. I arrived in front of Jackson's house. I go inside then I decided to prepare all my things and leave him forever. I collect all my things and put everything he gave me on the dining table then I leave the house. I don't want to disturb anyone so I decided to stay in hotel. I will go back to America. I won't come back here cause I'm too scared. I found and hotel which is peaceful for me. I decided to stay there. I lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling. I don't know will they worry about me since my phone is shut down so I decided to open and check it. 136 missed calls and 143 messages then Ting Ting ID pop up I decided to pick up.
Me: we-
TT: where the hack are you Ing Ing you know we almost have heart attack because of you hah
She shout through the other line and I can feel she was crying.
Me: sorry but I won't go back I don't want to face with it
TT: Ing Ing you have us please come back or tell us where are you?
Roy ge: Ing Ing please I know you can't face it alone tell me where are you and I will go there
Me: sorry Roy ge I don't want to go back
Karry ge: Ing Ing come back if you treat me like your brother
Xing Xing: Ing Ing come back please don't do something stupid ok
Me: thank but I want to stay alone in here because here no one knows me we are strangers to each other so don't worry
XX : Ing Ing what do you mean? No one knows you don't tell me you want-
Me : yes
TT: No don't kill yourself because of that jerk
Me: who said I want to die I mean I will leave China
After I said I want to leave China I hang up before they can said anything. I lay on my bed and sleep since tomorrow I have to book the flight.

A/N:
Sorry guys for let you wait and thank you for wait for me😊😊🍀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743 414 19
Nola Celestia Johnson gets woken up to a strange looking women. Little does she know that following her would turn her whole entire life upside down...
81.1K 2.1K 105
I have a really terrible sense of humor so I decided to make this book for fun. So here's a book of bad jokes, puns, pickup lines, and quotes that mi...
7.7K 143 8
Everyone knows the spooky murder story of Françoise Dupont. Student Adrien Agreste was killed in the old boys lockeroom that is now abandoned. His st...
6.9K 410 20
[Completed] Awards that are slightly different in operation. Here, we're not only aiming to find well crafted stories, but also help the writers buil...