Ms. Talkative vs. Mr. Ice kin...

By yesung_yeol

Chou Li ing is a girl who dare to do everything and like to talk to everyone she knows well and one more thin... More

New school new life
Bad day ever
Being a target
Everything has changed
A night with three pervert
Can I?!?
It's okay
Overprotect
Fate
New guys
Plan and jealous
Revenge and the truth
Confession
Secret crush
Friend day
New couple
Fight and succeed
Jealous
Good news
Driving
Field Trip (day one)
Field Trip (day two)1
Field Trip (day two)2
Field Trip (day three)
Baby care
Young parents
An accident
AN
Break up
Apologize
You really love her..
Bye!!
Heart broken
Impossible
The truth and Again
Anniversary night
Proposal&Wedding
Special chapter
New book

Back to America

265 17 3
By yesung_yeol

Li Ing pov
Same as everyday I wake up by Jackson. I mean I woke up because Jackson call me. I walk to bathroom lazily. I'm so bored I don't want to go to school. Yeah but it's our obligation so we can't fight against it. I take shower brush my teeth and wash my face then go out and wear uniform. I tie my hair in high ponytail and head downstair. " Morning Jackson" I greet him since I saw he sit at the dining table. " Morning and eat your breakfast quickly" he said. " Eh~ where my parents?" I ask. " They go to work already" he said and I nodded. I finished my breakfast then I wash my dish and grab my bag walk to Jackson's car. " How was your sleep?" he ask me. " Good and you?" I said.  " Not bad" he said. 10 minutes pass we arrived school. " Ing Ing" I hear someone call me and I know who are they. I turn around they give me a bear hug but not me they hug Jackson's back as he hug me. " Hey Mr. Jackson get away I want to hug my bestie" Ting Ting said and push Jackson away. " don't kill my girlfriend ok" Jackson said. " Why should I" Xing Xing said and give me a hug with Ting Ting. We go to the class and everything went possible until lunch. While walking to the canteen I got call from my mom. " Who is that?" Jackson ask serious voice. "Mom" I said and pick up.
Me: Wei
Mom: Ing Ing we have to go back America
Me: What!? When??
Mom: At 4 o'clock
Me: but mom you know I can't
Mom: why?
Me: mom you know my relationship with Jackson right
I said and look at Jackson
Mom:I know Ing Ing but we go just about half year
Me: What!? Half year why don't you just leave me here?
Mom: how can I?
Me: ok bye
I hang up and drop my knees and cry my heart out then Jackson bend down and hug me " Ing Ing what happened?" everyone ask. " Mom~*sob* want~*sob* me go back*sob*" I said and cry. " Aww~ baby just miss lunch with us why you have to cry stop it" Jackson said. " Yeah we don't blame you" they said. Jackson wipe my tear gently with his thumb. I calm down myself and tell them clearly. " No it's not because I have to go home" I said and try to control my tear. "So what??" My bestie ask. " I have to go back America with my parents" I shout it out and cry again make everyone shock. " Are you serious Ing Ing?" Xing Xing ask. " How about us and Jackson if you have to go?" Ting Ting ask. " I don't know I have to leave at 4 o'clock" I said and cry in Jackson chest.
Jackson pov
Why she have to go back? What should I do without her. " Calm down my dear ok stop cry" I said and pat her head. " Jackson what should I do?" she said. " I will talk to your mom ok?" I said. " What if she doesn't allow me to stay here?" she said. " Don't worry if she doesn't allow you then I will go to America with you" I said. " Such a sweet couple" Karry and Roy said. " Hear Ing Ing don't worry we will be in touch right?" Xing Xing said. About an hour finally she said down but I feel really bad I don't know if I can change her mom decision or not. I'm so stress. I don't want to stay away from her I'm scared other guys will get over when I'm not there or she gets bullied from other girls. I can't concentrate in the class then Ing Ing turn to me " Jackson it's time for me to go home" she said. " Why so fast?" I ask. " I have to pack my things" she said. " Ok I will send you home then" I said and stand up. " Ms. He can I go home early?" I ask. " what happened Mr. Yi?" she ask. " Nothing my private problem" I said and she nodded. I help Ing Ing with her bags then we head out. I bring her to her house. On the way she just keeps quiet and look out the window. " Ing Ing don't think too much" I said and pat her head. We arrived her house I stop my car and open the door for her. She unlock her house's door and go in. She looks so sad it makes my heart really hurt. I grab her arm and pull her back I cup her face and connect our lips. I want to stop the time I don't want to let go also don't want her to go. I was about to pull away but she wrap her arm around my neck and pull me close to her. She pull back and her tear drop down. " Jackson I love you" she said. " I also love you, my baby kuma don't cry" I said. I help her pack her luggage and go to the airport. I park my car then we walk to the entrance. To a surprise Karry Roy Ting Ting and Xing Xing are standing in front of us. " Ing Ing" girls said and run to hug Ing Ing. " Don't forget us ok" Ting Ting said while crying. " Ing Ing you're here now it's time to go" Ms. Chou said out of nowhere. Ing Ing turn to me and give me last kiss before we take apart. " Promise me you'll wait me" I said. " I will keep our promise that we made under the cherry blossom" she said and walk to her mom. " Ing Ing bye bye " we shout. " Remember we love you especially Jackson" girls said Ing Ing turn back " I love you all too" she said and tear flow down her cheeks. We look at her from behind until she's out of our sign. " Jackson don't be sad" Karry comfort me. " she will be back for you" Xing Xing said. " let's go somewhere for cheer up"'Roy suggest as everyone nodded and look at me. " ok" I said and walk to our car. We go to ' jocker night club ' we spend our time until 8 o'clock. " guys lets go back" I said then they nodded. " Girls can you go over tonight?" I ask. " Why?" Xing Xing said. " Night talk" I said. " ok but we call our parents first" Ting Ting said. They said their parents allow then we go back home together.

A/N :
Here for you like I said I will publish as possible as I can😊😊🍀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8M 323K 84
Having a bad day? Need a good laugh? This book is just for you! (A compilation of jokes I have found online & offline. Credits goes to the many humo...
753 51 8
A complete Assumption of An OVERTHINKER.. Kya ho agar mere pass aisi koi jadui shaktiya hoti and I control my Fate? Kya mai Thugesh se mil paati? ...
743 414 19
Nola Celestia Johnson gets woken up to a strange looking women. Little does she know that following her would turn her whole entire life upside down...