Miraculous One-Shots

By scentedwhiskey

Miraculous One-shots, some of them have smut and some do not. This includes most miraculous ships; - Adrienet... More

The project (Adrienette)
Lust Kitty (MariChat)
The View (Ladrien)
No excuse (MariChat)
The cabins (Adrienette)
Chapter Six (Dark Fang)
Holy water needed (Adrienette)
Badboy (Adrienette)
LadyNoir (Smut)
Summer camp (Adrienette)
The fire (MariChat)
A child (LadyNoir)
Misunderstood (Adrienette)
Chapter fourteen: Who do i love? (Marichat)
Chapter fifteen: New Year (MariChat)
Chapter Seventeen: Future (Adrienette) - Part 1
Chapter Eighteen: Future (Adrienette) - Part 2
Chapter Nineteen: Bad timing (Ladynoir)
Chapter Twenty: Dance (Adrienette)
Chapter Twenty One: Marinette
Chapter Twenty Two: Painful
Chapter 23: Marichat

Chapter Sixteen: The sketchbook (Chloe x Nathaniel)

10.4K 106 76
By scentedwhiskey

Photo credit: ARSugarPie on DevianArt
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
*Chloe's POV*
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Since this is our first day of the third quarter, I will change your seat plan." Ms. Bustier loudly spoke echoing the filled classroom.

I groan out in disappointment but keep quiet because a part of me is tired of sitting next to Sabrina.

I let my eyes wander the classroom to land on Nathaniel, his head was deep in his sketchbook as he ignored the lesson the teacher was explaining while his pencil was doing wonders on his notebook.

He didn't need to pay attention anyways, he always got straight A's. He had an out of school tutor because his grandma insisted the best for him.

I can only guess that he's drawing Marinette again.

"Chloe" the teacher called, interrupting my thoughts.

"You'll sit beside..." she looks down on her seating pad before adding "Nathaniel."

I nodded before gathering my items before taking the empty seat next to him.

He covered his sketchbook as soon as I sat next to him, confusion fluttered over me.

I hope he didn't think I would make fun of him again for drawing Marinette.

Ever since her and Adrien started dating I grew angry but my father soon hired a therapist. at first, I refused but she actually helped a lot.

She made me realize that I liked Adrien for all the wrong reasons, and that I should move on.

That's exactly what I did, it was easier than expected. I guess my feeling just weren't real for him. It actually made me kind of ship Adrienette.

My thoughts are interrupted by the loud ring of the dismissal bell, soon followed by Nathaniel rushing out of his seat.

He left in such a hurry he left his notebook wide open, hmm... it's almost like it's meant for me to read it... No Chloe, that's invasion of privacy. But it's right there... Chloe, if you do this you throw away everything you and your therapist have worked for.

Remember that time you took Marinette's diary... WELL WHO CARES! All of my thoughts yell at each other.

My curiosity gets the best of me and I sneak a peek at the design placed on the sketch book.

My eyes widen in realization that it isn't Marinette, it's me...

It's me with my golden hair down past my shoulders curled, with a yellow long strapless dress with a black belt type material separating my torso from my waist.

I'm wearing black laced leggings that cover almost my entire legs, a slight spacing between where the dress ends and the stockings start.

My shoes are yellow strapped heals that make me look taller, with a single black barrette clipping my hair together.

I draw my eyes away from the drawing and piece my mind together before gathering my stuff and his sketchbook trying to run after him only to realize he had already left.

I sigh before placing his book in my bag, I'll just give it to him tomorrow.

***

"Chloe, what are you doing?" Sabrina asked. She comes over to my house daily and we talk about things going on in our life, she's basically my therapist but not paid $1000 an hour for.

"Oh nothing" I chirp, hiding Nathaniel's notebook that I had just got finished looking through all the pages under the bedsheets.

"As I was saying... so you know the story about the princess cursed by a magical spell... blah blah blah" Sabrina blabbed. She didn't even notice that I zoned out after she came through the door.

My mind is occupied by Nathaniel, I wish I knew why.

Her constant blabbering is replaced by the sound of my phone ringing.

I toss my feet off my bed to grab my phone placed on my desk, I check the caller ID and to my surprise it's Nathaniel.

I've been feeling really off lately, whenever I think about him I get this weird bubbly feeling in my stomach. My heart starts pounding fast and I get incredibly nervous, maybe I'm sick.

The phone almost drops out of my hands as I race toward it in an effort to grab it.

I finally grasp it and swipe the answer call button.

"Hello?" I ask, trying to make my voice sound confident and hoping it doesn't come off as nervous or shy.

"Um Chloe, this is Nathaniel... Is my sketchpad with you?" he sounds out of breath, he probably just got done looking for it only to realize he left it.

"Yeah... I thought you left it so I brought it home with me to return it back to you tomorrow" I say, tucking the sketchbook farther in my bed.

"Please don't open it..." he quickly stammers. Too late for that...

"I already saw it" I reply hiding all emotion from my voice, trying hard not to give anything away. The fact I was happy and had an odd fluttering feeling in my chest because he's the first to ever show an interest in me.

Of course, there is other people who have asked me out but I never thought twice about them. They were just blinded by my beauty.

I'm not about that, I have learned that I don't want people to love me for my beauty. I want them to like me for me.

"I'm sorry" he apologized.

"I'm happy about it" I unconsciously smiled ignoring the pacing Sabrina still ranting about something.

"Why?" his voice is clear confusion.

Sabrina finally notices I'm not listening and waves her hand trying to get my attention.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow... bye..." I ended the call and laid down, beckoning for Sabrina to continue so she would hurry up and leave.

I checked the sketchpad once again, I couldn't help but smile at his affection.

Soon after I dose off, Sabrina has to go home for dinner.

I soon fall into a quick slumber anticipating the morning.

***

"Here you go" I handed Nathaniel his sketchpad back, he took it from me softly keeping eye contact.

I may have taken photos of the sketches and set it as my wallpaper for my phone...

I broke our eye contact by sitting down in my assigned seat, "T-thanks" he placed his sketchpad in his bag.

After what feels like hours of the teacher's continuous blabbering Nathaniel breaks the silence.

"So... why are you happy about it?" he asks before nervously scratching the back of his head.

"I don't know... I guess because it's the first time someone has drawn a picture of me" I smiled at him. He lightly blushed looking away to avoid my piercing eyes.

"You were easy to draw... yet the outcome is beautiful" he mumbles, mostly to himself. What does he mean beautiful? I look at him, not hiding my full-on blush I can feel heating my cheeks.

"Oh..." he hands me a drawing, not the one on the sketchpad but on pink paper. It was me in my usual attire sitting in a meadow of roses, my favorite flowers. It's amazing.

"It's beautiful, thank you" I compliment his drawing with full honesty.

He smiles at me moving his glare from my eyes to my lips, the sudden awkwardness is very vibrant.

The classroom bell rings as dismissal and everybody scurries out of their seats and rushes out the door.

I stay back and walk with Nathaniel out the doors.

"So..." he started, "I was thinking u-uh so maybe some time w-we could u-uh do something" he quickly said, obvious fear of rejection.

When he sees my questioning look he rambles on "Or n-not, y-you know t-that's fine."

"Are you asking me out" I smirk keeping the eye contact,

"U-uh I mean like not if you don't w- want to or li- yes" he sighs keeping his head down.

I use the palm of my hand to lift his face to mine before smiling,

"I'd love too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 6.8K 15
Marinette and Adrien been dating but a mishap occurs where ladybug forget she wasn't Marinette and kiss Adrien. Written 2016 Re written 2021 Also che...
3.7K 28 26
Marichat? Check. May? Check. (December 2021 edit: *sweats* ahahah) 2021? Check. A crazy fangirl that ships marichat to no extent? Oh, definitely. MAR...
540K 18.6K 34
A soul linked, near and afar, She loves you simply for who you are. Behind a mask her truth may lie, But other times, she is clear...
189K 1.4K 37
There's smut, fluff, angst, and much more! I hope you enjoy my writing. Please don't be afraid to comment! I love reading them :) Ships included: Mar...