The Alpha's Hybrid

By FTWolfe

For years, she hunted for the man who killed her parents buy along the way, many responsibilities were thrust... More

CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
A/N Sorry!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 17

3K 140 25
By FTWolfe

I'll  make it longer as an apology for the long wait. Enjoy!

Sage

It's almost been a week since we arrived here at Xavier's house and up until now nobody would explain why we need to move here. The only thing that they said is that more trouble is brewing and that we needed to add precaution.

So here I am, training them with much more intensity since they asked more it.

"Push your back to it lads, your falling behind your schedules!" I shouted at them with a stoic face. I heard them answer a yes ma'am but that isn't what caught my attention. Shouting was heard on the other side of training, more specifically, Crystal's side, she was in charge of the sparring side for the females.

"Why do I have to do this stupid actions where I can just get hurt and break my nails!" A shrill sounded from no other than Fiona Leane.

I sighed and pinch the bridge of my nose, having enough of this bullshit.

"Take five lads, I have some other issues to handle," I told to the ones I'm training.

Heading over to Crystal I can now hear clearly what they are arguing about.

"Listen here you bitch! Everyone here must train and you are no exception. If you want to live you train or you die!" Crystal shouted at Fiona.

"I don't need to train Everyone here is training so they can protect me! Their Luna!" Fiona shouted. Luna? As in moon?

"Listen and listen closely you fucking slut, you are not their luna and will never will be, because it belongs to Sage! You are just a pathetic bitch that spread her legs for every dick like a fucking whore just to get what she wants!" Harsh I know, but its Crystal we're talking about and this Fiona deserves it.

"You bitch-" Fiona shouted and was about to slap Crystal but it didn't landed on her. I heard everyone gasps and so did Crystal. I gave Fiona a glare while slowly reaching to touch my left cheek.

Fiona looked shocked but was replaced with a smirk and laughed.

"See, I am right she can't even dodge my slap for trying to protect her equal pathetic friend."

"Sage, are you ok-" Crystal was cut off by to person who got closer to inspect my cheek.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Xavier shouted. Nobody dared to answer even Fiona, who was shaking in fear.

"Sage, are you okay, do you need some ice, Jiro get some ice!" Blake shouted in panic. I find it warming but my eyes still didn't leave from Fiona.

I gently break away from Crystal and Blake then push Xavier aside to come face to face with Fiona, or should I say to look down at her.

I touched my left cheek and smirk sarcastically at her.

"You sure that was a slap? It didn't even bruised my cheek." I taunted

"Y-you dare insult me! That slap left a mark on your ugly face." Fiona shouted trying to regain her courage

"Mark? There's no mark on my cheek. Do you see a mark?" I questioned and showed her and everyone my slapped cheek.

"T-there's n-no mark... How.." She stuttered.

I laughed and laugh really loud. They look shocked as to why I laugh but they took a step back when I stopped and gave them a sharp glare.

Crystal

Fiona and her followers all stiffened in fear as they looked at Sage. I gulped and looked down, can't withstand her glare, but Blake stopped me with a tight grip on my shoulder.

"Don't look away, this is a side of Sage that only shows once in a lifetime," Blake said in the mindlink.

I nodded and look at Sage, who is telling everyone to move away and give them space.

"Now, Fiona show me your strength and when only you defeat me will I allow you to stop training and let you fuck around again. Just you and me mano y mano." She said taunting Fiona.

Fiona finally stood straight and smirk thinking she could easily win but was replaced with anger at what Sage said to insult her.

"Hah this is going to be easy.. Xavy wait for me okay I'll defeat this bitch so we can be together again." Fiona said seductively.

Xavier only scrunched his nose and look and Sage worriedly. Blake only held him back and nodded his head signalling she can handle it.

Sage only stood calmly on her spot while Fiona is on alert trying to locate her weak spot.

Sage

I sighed already getting bored at her assessing me. I move my right leg back, baiting her. Obviously she took it and lounged at my right leg. I smirked thinking how could she be so stupid. I lift my right leg straight at her kicking her on her stomach.

"How could you be so stupid to fall for a trick like that" I laughed and let her recover. Not wanting it to end quickly.

She growled and kept lounging blindly at me while I only dodge her attempts. I was getting tired of her attacking and finally decided to catch one of her fist then the other one.

I held it in my hands not letting it go.
I smirked and push my face closer until I'm looking down at her.

"My turn" I said.

I snap both of her wrist loving the sound of her scream. I let go of it and then continued my assault. I kneed her stomach and punched her face. She goes down easily but I was not done. I grip her hair tightly and pulled at it. She continued to scream trying to fight against me but was now to weak.

"I thought you said I was an easy opponent, what happened now or are you trying to go easy on me." I whispered at her ear.

I let go of her hair as she continued to scream. She wobbly stood up and faced me again but her courage was now gone only to be replaced with fear.

I smirked at her and walked towards her, she tried to run but only to be stopped by my command "don't"

When I was finally near her I gave her a slap on her cheek that send her dropping to the ground.

"That is how you slap someone to bruise them" I said with a smirk.

She held her left cheek, head now finally bowing.

"If I see or hear you one more time trying to disrespect someone you will get more than what I gave you right now, do you here me"

She only nodded and was now crying.

"Get her out of my sight!" I shouted at her pathetic followers.

"Training has ended, it will resume on Saturday." I shouted leaving first and head to my room. I opened my laptop to continue my own work.

================================

I headed downstairs after finishing my work to get something to eat only to see them, looking down as if thinking.

The first one to look up is Xavier and I was suddenly engulf in a hug by him. He pulled back and looked at me. I was once again sucked in by his grey eyes. He caressed my face softly that made me lean against his hand. My heart suddenly started beating fast.

Then he leaned his face closer to mine but I only stared at him not knowing what to do. He got closer to stop short with his lips mere inches from mine. Our breaths mingling with each other.

I saw his eyes flashes some gold but was immediately gone when someone coughed behind him.

Another clue. I thought.

I found out that the one who cough was Crystal, who was smiling from ear to ear.

I ignore her and ask everyone, "what are you guys doing?"

Blake pulled me out of Xavier's arms and into his.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

I got confused at his question.

"What you mean is, are you guys alright?" I asked.

They all went silent but then Jayce shouted along with Crystal

"You were so cool out there!"

"You really taught that slut on whose that boss!"

They kept saying on how I beat the crap out of that bitch and everyone just look amazed.

I chuckled at their antics and just suggested for us to just eat and they agreed.

Xavier

Fuck! Get yourself together.

It took all of my willpower to stop myself from kissing her. The way she leaned into my hand. I sighed calming my wolf.

"Not yet," I chanted over and over again in my head.

Until this fucking problem is solved we can't reveal anything to her just yet.

Jake

"I have something to ask" I said when Sage finally left to her room.

I look at Jiro, who nodded his approval.

"Actually its more like a statement than a question," I said when Jiro was beside me.

All of them turned their attention toward us.

"What is it?" Crystal asked.

I exhaled deeply and said what I wanted to say.

"You guys are not ordinary people, aren't you?"

They look shocked when they heard what I just said.

"W-why would you ask us that?" Crystal said.

Jiro sighed beside me and spoke, "We're not stupid, all of your actions are different from a normal person. In fact, everyone in this house are acting differently!" He exclaimed but not loud enough for it to echo through out the hallway.

They only look at us with an unreadable expressions.

"Just what exactly is everyone?" I asked tired from their stalling.

Before anyone could speak, someone came in who looks like he just finished running.

"Their....back and but their not.......attacking" he said between pants.

We heard growling outside. All of them stood up and headed towards the commotion. Me and Jake were about to follow them but Blake stop us.

"The two of you, stay here" He said then rushed outside.

The two of us look at each other then we also headed outside. After years they spent with us, they must know by now we don't obey the rules and moat likely don't follow his orders.

Once outside we saw a sight that anyone can't believe.

Wolves........Huge ones bigger than a horse, growling at each other. Blake,Xavier and the others stood between them while glaring at the guys across them.

That guys is someone who we cannot forget..... The one we were hubting down. That guy spotted us that caused Blake and the others to snap their heads at us in disbelief. The guy smirked at us.

"Bastard!!" Jake shouted trying to get a piece of him but I hold him back not wanting to let him fight in his state.

I gave that bastard a glare that he will always receive after all these years.

Seth

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 43.5K 43
He's an Alpha King, ruthless, powerful and dominating, and he wants his mate. She's a rouge, one half of the infamous Dimitri Twins, she's wild, and...
687K 20.5K 25
"But... How can I be your mate?" She whispered, lowering her head. "I'm a human. Humans and werewolves can't be mates." Slowly, he reached for her fa...
5.1K 122 39
*Now rated Mature because of final chapter* In a world where shifters live on reservations and cater to the human's whims, there are also advantages...
16.1K 372 17
"Darling." He smirked and eyed my lips. "Promises can be broken." "I don't break promises," I aimed to assure. "I know because I know you." He stretc...