Seeking The Wrong Treasure 2

By Winnie_the__Pooh

Sasuke has left Naruto behind to fend for himself. Has Sasuke lost the greatest treasure he could have had or... More

Author's Note
Sold!
Regret
Gone
Love and War
Problem Number 1
Only Moment and Something
Strange
Voices
Alive and Gone
Alone
Family Issues
Lost and Found
Reunited
Babysitters

Author's Note

999 35 10
By Winnie_the__Pooh

Okay so I just ended Seeking the Wrong Treasure 2. Yes I am stopping here so I can let your own minds come up with what happens after. If you hate me for this then I'm sorry. I really enjoyed every moment of this book and all the comments I had gotten. I hope you all enoy other author's fanfics also. Ummm, I don't think I'm going to mak any other Fanfic besides Natsuki the Treasure. So after NTT then I will take a short break and stuff since prom is coming and I really want to save my money for it. Anyway yeah, this is the end so farewell Seeking the Wrong Treasure. And again I am sorry fans for ending it like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
4.2M 24.5K 11
Ri likes a quiet life, without drama, and certainly without all that mate crap that the world seems to revolve around. To her exasperation, it seems...
61K 2.8K 23
Tsukishima texts the wrong number and this is what he gets... you know maybe it's not that bad probably OOC but idgaf