Reunited

Naruto's POV

Benji had come to take me back, he had his weapon and a few members to attack. I ran up to him without noticing that he was standing to attack. I had gotten a small cut on my leg but it healed quickly. He then demanded for someone to get a blanket, I had told him I was cold. I wouldn't expect him to wrap me up and hide me under it. I felt myself get picked up and taken somewhere. I felt the gust of wind blowing against my feet making me giggle a bit Benji was talking a different language to someone that was I guessed flying next to him. I took the time to think of what I was going to tell Sasuke when I saw him. Benji slowed his flapping and we landed somewhere that sounded like a deck.

I was still carried around until I heard a door open and click shut, I giggled and tried not to squirm away from Benji. There was anothe door opening and closing then I was set down and uncovered. I found the cutest scene in front of me.Sasuke was bathing Okami and Okami was splashing water all around.

"Sasuke!" O yelled out trying to get out the blanket that was wrapped around me.

Sasuke smiled and turned back to Okami who he was putting shampoo on, I finally got out of the blanket just when Benji left.I took up a towel that had been laid down an the counter of the sink an held it out waiting for Okami. Sasuke finished him off and held him out to me. Finally I could hold my baby. I wrapped him up tightly and held him to my chest taking I. His natural scent that was masked by Sasuke's shampoo.

"Your brother told me why you guys hate each other so much....he didn't kill your parents." I said and turned my attention to Okami.

My little kitsune was cuddling into my chest, I watched him until he goin my chest. As he explored some more he found my nipple and attached himself to it. I gasped out as I felt something wet trickle down my skin. I moved Okami away to find that my shirt was wet around my nipple. I pulled my short up since I still felt something wet sliding down my skin. There was a white liquid trailing down my skin to my pants. Sasuke chuckled and wiped it away. Okami tried to reattached himself but I handed him to Sasuke as I squished my nipple like Okami did. Something squirted out making scream and jump. I looked at Sasuke with big eyes, he smile and held Okami to my nipple. He attached his toothless him and sucked.

"It's milk, every mother has to have milk." Sasuke and kissed my forehead.

I frowned not liking the idea that my baby ha to get fed through me. What if I give out blood instead of milk. Oh my god what would I do?! I thought and took Okami from Sasuke. My hand was taken by Sasuke as he led me back to the room, I was sat down and watched. Sasuke was blushing lightly, I wouldn't even notice if it weren't for him biting his nails. I giggled and patted the spot next to me on the bed. Sasuke sat down and pulled me close. I cuddled into his side and held Okami tighter, Sasuke kissed my head and traced small circles onto my skin near my hip. I smiled knowing the gesture very well. Okami soon started to fall asleep then suddenly stopped sucking on my nipple. Sasuke's circles were traced quicker as I stared to pul Okami away. My shirt fell down and Sasuke's hand was covered by it. I looked around the room for a Okami's crib and found a pink one. I looked to Sasuke then the crib.

"Mizo was having a girl..they lost it."Sasuke said.

I nodded and stood, Sasuke stood also and followed me closely. I set the sleeping Okami down on the small little matress and smiled. Sasuke wrapped his arms around me and pulled my into his chest. I giggled and turned around in his arms. Sasuke planted his lips on mine and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened this kiss. Sasuke pulled away when we heard Okami making angry noises. I looked down at him and he was just like a tomato. Red faced, I picked him up and sniffed his butt. He had pooped, I laughed and handed him to Sasuke. Sasuke frowned and took the dirty baby away.

"I love you!"I shouted back.

"I love you too but that doesn't mean I have to change Okami all the time." Sasuke said from the bathroom.

I smiled and took the chance to undress and climb into bed. I laided there with my arms crossed behind my head. Sasuke came back with Okami still sleeping

"What are you doing there Naru? Trying to tempt me?" Sasuke asked with a smirk.

Sasuke set Okami in the crib and came over to me,I giggled and watched him climb up to me. Sasuke kissed my nose and chuckled. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Don't be so loud." Sasuke whispered into my ear as he but my sweet spot.

I tried to hold back my moan but I couldn't time it right. We looked to the crib where Okami was and watched as his face distorted. His cries were heard loudly. I sighed and let go of Sasuke as he got off the bed. I watched as he picked him up and left the room. I got off the bed and followed him, Sasuke was carrying Okami toward Mizo and Benji's room. I stood outside the door while Sasuke knocked on it.A shirtless Benji opened the door,behind him Mizo was sleeping on the bed. Sasuke held Okami out to him,Benji looked at us weirdly than sighed and took Okami. Sasuke nodded and turned to leave. I followed with my dog like instincts. Sasuke held the door to his chambers open then shut it was a click of the lock and pulled me toward the room. I smiled as I was thrown over his shoulder. Sasuke dropped my on the bed and attacked my lips before I could even breathe. When he pulled away I was a bit dizzy and thought he was spinning. I heard some fabric being moved then I felt a cold breeze brush against my skin. I shivered and tried to pull on the covers but there wasn't any. 

"No covering yourself up. I am going to love you so much  you'd probably think its torture."Sasuke whispered to before he planted a kiss on my chest.