Burger To The Face ( ON HOLD )

De Stitch_1205

" How dare you Ivey! I can't believe you would stoop that low. After being best friends for 12 years! " I scr... Mai multe

Burger To The Face: Chapter 1
Burger To The Face: Chapter 2
Burger To The Face: Chapter 3
Burger To The Face: Chapter 4
Burger To The Face: Chapter 5
Burger To The Face: Chapter 6

Burger To The Face: Chapter 7

32 3 5
De Stitch_1205

Chapter 7: Nicki Minaj's Songs Are Great Too

THAT AFTERNOON I rode home with Josh. The radio was blasting ' 5 Seconds of Summer ' which I made Josh turn on. " You listen to this? " He asks.

" Yes dummy. They are the shit. " I say. He rolls his eyes.

" I prefer Nicki Minaj " He says. " That's because of her big ass " I laugh. " No, I like her songs. See, " He changes the music and puts his music playlist on shuffle.

' Anaconda ' starts playing and I start laughing more. " No, no, no, no you are not. "

" Yes I am. " He confidently said.

My anaconda don't

My anaconda don't

My anaconda don't, want, none unless ya got buns hun

He then proceeded to start rapping the full rap verse with had me in tears laughing.

Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detroit. Big big big money, he was getting some coins

Was the shootouts with the law, but he live in a palace

Bought me Alexander McQueen he was keeping me stylish

Now that's real, real, real

One in my purse, bitch, I came dressed to kill
Who wanna go first? I had them pushing daffodils I'm high as hell I only took a half a pill

I'm on some dumb shit

By the way, what he say? He can't tell I'm missing no meals, come through and fuck him in my automobile. Let him eat it with his grills and he tellin' me to chill. And he telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal

Say he don't like em' boney he want something he can grab. So I pulled up in the jag, and I hit him with the jab like dun-d-d-dun-dun-d-d-dun-dun.

I laughed the whole way through and ounce he was done I was clenching my stomach and my eyes were streaming tears of laughter.

" I know I'm amazing aren't I? " He smiles. " I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. " I wheezed. " It took me a while but singing in the shower really helped perfect my rapping skills. " He says confidently. And I laugh harder.

" You sing in the shower? " I laugh he nods. " Who doesn't? " He asks. " True. " Ounce I was able to compose myself I asked Josh.

" Who's house we going to ' visit ' tonight? " I ask. " Uh...Well we already got back at Zack's ex, so we should do Elliot's school bully. That way we can save Ivey and Austin for last. " He explains and I nod my head.

" Good, I'll pick you up same time as last time. Be ready. " He parks in the front of my house.

" Yeah sure. I'll be ready. " I start to get out of the car.

" Hey Nessa wait, " I turn around, holding to door with one hand and using the other to hold onto my backpack.

" You know as your friend I'm always her for you right? " He says. I stay quiet for a little bit.

" Yeah, yeah. I know. I have always known. " I say. He nods. " Good, see ya later. " He says. I say bye before closing the door. He takes off. I head into the house and head upstairs after saying hi to my mom.

I open my door to see McKenzie already in my room. " What are you doing in my room? " She turns around. " Oh well I just wanted to ask you something. " I nod setting my stuff down.

" Sure yeah, what's up? "

I didn't realize that her eyes were bloodshot and tear stained. I immediately sit down my eyebrows furrowed with concern.

" Hey, hey what's wrong? " I say. Rubbing her shoulder.

She breaks down and starts sobbing and I bring her into a hug. We stay like this for about five minutes.

" Come on tell me what's wrong. " I say. Letting her go. She stayed silent after calming down. Her eyes dull and not as bright as they used to be. She had very prominent bags under her eyes. No sleep whatsoever as far as I can tell.

" I...I...I-I'm...pregnant. " She whispers.

My eyes widen after registering what she said. " Y-your pregnant? " I breathe out. She nods wiping away more tears.

" Does Tristian know? " I ask, she started seeing Tristian last year,

She nods again. " That's the bad part...he left me after I t-told him. " She says. My whole body felt like it was on fire of pure rage.

" He what!? " I yell getting up. " No, no, no please don't do anything, mom and dad don't know. You know how dad will get please don't say anything to them. " She pleads gripping my hands. I stare down at her. My eyes burning with tears too.

Mom and dad wanted us girls to finish school and college before we would have kids. That's what mom preferred but that's what dad demanded. I guess being a cop does things to you, overprotectiveness always on high.

" What are you going to do? " I say letting a tear slip from my face. " I-I don't know. " She croaks as her voice cracked again before another stream of tears flowed down her face.

I pull her into a hug as tears streamed down my face as well. What was she going to do?

What am I going to do?

Definitely not tell mom or dad, that's her business. But I can guarantee you 110% I am going to be by her side when she does tell them.

After we calm down we both let go. " Hey...I mean, it's not all that bad, your getting a bundle of joy out of this. " I smile, she laughs too. " Yeah, I guess I do. "

" Is it a boy or a girl? " I ask. She shakes her head. " I'm finding out in two weeks. "

" When did you find out you were pregnant? " I ask.

" I found out Sunday. Told Tristian Tuesday. He left me two hours later, all of his stuff was up and out of the apartment. " She breathes.

" When did you get pregnant? " I ask.

" I went to a party with him. He forgot protection, I just thought one time wouldn't hurt...but now look at me. " She gestured to her tummy.

" What if I'm not gonna be a good mom? A good single mom? " She asks.

" You are going to be an amazing mother. You will love her or him more than anything. I see how you are with kids, you love kids! And kids love you! You will do just fine. " I assure her, and she will, with mine, my mom and maybe dads help.

Hopefully dad will help.

" So your appointment is in two week right? " I ask she nods. " Saturday afternoon, hopefully mom can come. " She gives me a small smile.

" Yeah, when do you plan on telling them? "

" Tomorrow night. Please be there for me? " She asks. I nod my head.

" Of course! Your my older sister! Plus, I'm gonna be a auuuunt  " I cheer, but not too loudly sense mom was downstairs.

She laughs. " Thanks, really means a lot to me. " She gets up and leaves after I told her no problem.

Now I just had to get ready for tonight.

---
I hopped off the garden thing attached to the side of my house, dressed in all black and I take off into the night to find the van, I only make it to the lawn before the porch light switches on.

Shit shit shit!

I slowly turn around and see McKenzie their.

" Mack, what are you doing up so late? " I nervously laugh. " It's 9:30 pm, of course I'm still up. " She was dressed in dark clothing as well.

" So what are you doing? " I ask her, hoping I don't get caught.

" I want to join you. " She says eagerly. I was taken back a little.

" W-what? " I ask dumbly. " I don't understand what you mean, I was just...looking up at the stars. " I say stupidly.

" I saw you sneak out last time. I want to join the fun! " She explains. I roll my eyes.

" Your pregnant Mack, look I'm getting revenge on a couple of people. The stuff we are doing is very...illegal. And you have college, and a baby. So...leave the law breaking to me. " I tell her.

Like that was going to change her mind.

" Pleaaaaasssseee. I want to have fun while I can, and plus I can get back at Tristian. He left the baby and me. " She says the last part more quietly.

I stare at her, I mean what can possibly happen?

A lot of shit.

" Ok fine. " She cheers.

" Let's do this! " She cheers before I shushed her. " Don't be so loud Mack. Now come on let's go. " I whisper. She nods her head.

This could get interesting.
🍔🍔🍔

NOT EDITED

Sorry, was grounded, but here you go!

See ya later😍😍😍

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

12K 483 58
There are three things Kaitlin should know: 1. Do NOT test the new bad boy 2. Do NOT keep in contact with the bad boy 3. And Do NOT and I repeat DO...
8.8K 777 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
H.O.P.E {Completed} De k

Ficțiune adolescenți

97.8K 3.4K 19
"Wait!" I yelled. "I have knock-knock joke." "Go, quick." "Knock knock." "Who's there?" He asked. "Cows go." "Cows go who?" He asked. "No, cows go mo...
414K 17.6K 75
The corner of his mouth tilts upward slightly. I smile again. A smile!? A tiny one, but still. "Hm. So I got you to smile, that's progress, yeah? Can...