Miraculous Curses of the Merm...

De xxescape_your_world

Chat Noir and Tortuga are on the hunt for the Perla. They captured a stubborn mermaid to help there quest. Ho... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Update: Sequel

Chapter 14

7.5K 200 91
De xxescape_your_world

Kim looked up to the sky, watching the rigging and flags dance above them, letting the cool breeze soothe his aching skin. He frowned. Then heard someone yell, "watch out!"

Tortuga runs in the air as he fell from the sky next to Kim.

"Where did you even fall from?" Kim asked, scanning the area as he helps get Tortuga up.

Tortuga finally pushed himself shakily to his feet, waving over to the tower overlooking the docks, Kim noted the single broken window.

"Let's just say that docking negotiations are not off to a great start," he said, flashing him a winning grin that would probably charm anyone else. The first mate, far too familiar with his captain's antics, was just annoyed.

"So, you were thrown out the window?"

"No, I jumped out the window, a crucial difference."

"Uh-huh, what did you do?"

"Nothing!"

"..."

"Ok well, maybe I might've had a... tryst with the dockmaster's wife, last time we were here."

"Nino-"

"Hey, she didn't tell me she was married! So really, she's the one to blame."

"Riiight," he said, coupling it with a roll of his eyes, Kim had never been one for subtlety, "and is this going to have any effect on how long we can stay here? We did have things we were supposed to do, you know. Like, go through the snow glaciers."

Tortuga snorted, "Of course not! Chat Noir's there to do damage control, he used to be a prince, right? I'm sure he's having a whale of a time."

A panicked scream quickly shot that idea.

Kim had already spun around to prepare himself for another falling body, but luckily this one didn't quite reach the ship, instead, the ball of fluttering, colorful robes, and wildly flapping limbs landed in the water just off the ship's bow, with a splash that managed to reach up to the deck.

The man surfaced, still screaming, wet cloth sticking close to his skin; Kim wasn't sure if the redness in his face was from anger, or the fall. "How dare you! Pirates! I could've been killed-"

Another scream snapped his attention back up to the window, "Catch me, catch me!"

Chat Noir then fell flat on top of Marinette, with a wide grin, "Hey m'lady."

Marinette's eye rolled and pushed him off, "get off of me you dumb cat."

"Geez, when did you gain muscles." Chat teased.

"Just leave me alone I have to go. I have to clean the deck."With that, she went to the front of the deck with Ivan.

"She just seems to only work now," Tortuga said plainly with a look of concerns.

"She's impatient. But hey we'll separate on our way soon."

"Adrien... She isn't that bad."

"Hey look our mission is to get the Perla. Not be friends with her."

"Your just mad cause she saves yer tail from the trenches." Nino chuckled as chat-faced turned red.

"Kim set sail," Chat commanded as he walked below deck to the captain's quarters.

The boat was making its way out to sea, the slow waves moving the craft up and down.

The pound of the rain matched Chat Noir's current mood. Dreary, heavy, and nasty. The steady drip and drum of water filled the air like bullets, hammering down on the tarp that mostly covered the two lounge chairs, and sliding down in a rush of a waterfall, spilling onto the balcony floor. The lazy growl of thunder had his ears twitching, instinctively trying to locate the grumpy beast in the sky. A flash of lightning had him wincing, hurting his sensitive eyes. And the air itself was moist and cold and just downright unpleasant.

Chat released his own growl when lightning flickered and he held the wheel.

Normally he would be hiding away below deck; only the thunder echoed too loudly in there for his ears, and the cold wind always found a way to slip in and bite at his face and make him shiver.

On a whim, he came here instead, barely out of the elements and somewhat regretting this decision to steer the ship.

"It does look like it's shaping up to be one Hell of an adventure," Tortuga commented, walking up on deck.

"We'll be out of this water soon so get the crew ready for the weather at the snow glaciers.

It was starting to get cold, but Chat hardly noticed as he took it as a sign that they were close to the snow glaciers- but he'd been cold for the last few days, long before they were being driven to a frozen island. He brushed it off as nothing, but he began to feel funny the day before; fatigued, light-headed, and the appetite that rivaled Tortuga's was nonexistent.

The next day Chat felt worse when he woke up, but not by much, therefore, he continued to dismiss it.

Probably just air pressure change or something. I can barely remember the last time I got sick, so why now?

The icy wind suddenly whipped the blonde-haired seme's skin. Definitely felt that... He shivered and stepped into his cabin. It was nap time for Chat Noir, and for the third time that day, even though it was only noon. Moments later, he was out like a light, and the glacier was within sight.

"Captain...time to get up..." Ivan carefully prodded Chat Noir through his blanket that he never remembers getting.

"Ugh...we're there already?" he yawned and slipped out of his hammock.

"Yup. We just dropped anchor."

"Wait...Why? Were suppose to just sail through the glacier." Chat asked tiredly as he walked out onto the deck.

"Well, there a little dilemma," Tortuga said as he stared off the glacier as their path was iced.

"You got to be kidding me." Chat growled.

"Oi, Max, let's get movin'," Kim grabbed Max and threw him onto the icy shore.

"OI! What the Hell was that for?" Max yelled as he dug himself out of the cold snow.

He picked up a pickaxe and it left Chat mildly winded, but he responded at full force," aye quit complaining the ice is not going to break itself."

"Just wanted to him fired up for the workload!" Kim shouted before he leaped off the side of the kwami and landed just feet away from Max. Cussing and screaming death threats at one another.

"Chat are you alright mate?"Tortuga asked as Chat started to leave down to the ship.

"I'm fine T. But seriously put a shirt on were at the glaciers for crying out loud!" Chat said annoyed as T was shirtless with his jacket unzipped.

"Marinette goes help out we are going to need all hands on land for us to leave, "Nino called her.

"Alright." As Marinette followed close to Chat as she felt suspicious of how he was acting.

About ten miles or so, and Chat finally realized how much he actually felt like crap. He recognized the feeling of a nasty fever steering in the rain, but with the wind picking up, he chose not to make Tortuga worry and slow them down.

"Oi, Chat, how ya doin' back there?" Marinette called over the gusts of snow and ice.

"Fine, Lassy, just fine," Chat lied. One moment he was sweating, and the next he was ice cold; exhausted and ill, the world seemed to just a little blurry to Chat. Snow and ice suddenly came down harder, and the wind was a deafening roar in the men's ears as they picked the ice to let the ship go through.

One more step, one more step, one more step... chat Noir kept repeating the phrase in his mind, to no avail. He collapsed in a growing drift, his entire body aching. The mermaid stopped dead. Something had moved in her peripheral vision. Marinette spun around and saw her seme in the snow.

"Chat!" She cried as he dashed over to her fallen captain, "What's wrong?"

The mermaid flipped Chat over and noticed the bright shade of crimson all over his face. She yelled for someone to help. Eventually, Max and Ivan carried him in.

"Is he okay?" Marinette gave a slight cough.

"No, but he will be Mari," Tortuga answered as they watch. Chat resting in the medical room, "Good thing you called us or we wouldn't notice soon enough."

"I hope he feels better."

"So you care for the captain?" Tortuga teased.

Marinette was silent telling herself she doesn't.

"Hey, I'm not judging. Look I don't want you to get a cold so stay here and take care of Chat. I know he is harsh but stays. Okay?"

Marinette bit her lip, "okay."

Hours passed and the crew finally got the ship to go through the snow glaciers. Once through warmer climate Chat finally healed from his fever. Marinette slept at the edge of the bed. Chat smiled at how she sits on a stool but her head sleeping at the edge. He then recalls the memories of her laughter... Her laughter... The cutest thing he ever heard. But then he misleads her in kissing her. He doesn't want to fall in love but it seems too late.

Marinette's head started to move, she was waking up.

"How did you sleep, princess?" Chat chuckles as she looked lost where she was.

Marinette yawned then gave a slight smile, "You look better."

"I feline purr-fect." Chat chuckles as Marinette's facial expression turned into annoyance.

"You really scared your crew," Marinette says as she sat next to Chat and removes the warm towel.

"That means mew too right?" Chat pull her chin to face him. Marinette was shocked at Chat's actions. She didn't know what to do, what to think - she stood still as he closed the gap between them and pressed his lips tenderly against hers. Pulling a few inches back, he searched her eyes for any indication of what she might be feeling. She stared back at him, her heart pounding, partially out of fear.

Realizing that Marinette wasn't going to push him away, he leaned in to kiss her again, a little more passionately this time and was pleased when he felt her responding to his kiss. Her mouth pressed against his and he let her wrists go, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close. Her arms went around his shoulders, and she felt strangely safe and content in his strong embrace.

Marinette felt his tongue brush against her lips and opened her mouth to allow her tongue to dance with his. Their kiss become more urgent as desire swept over Chat Noir; he felt as though he would never be able to get enough of her sweet taste.

Marinette broke the kiss, panting heavily along with Chat, who pressed his forehead against hers and still held her close. His head was still too warm. She raised her head to look into his golden-green eyes and was taken aback by the genuine look that he was giving her. His gaze was so powerful, filled with so much emotion that she almost giggled.

Suddenly, Marinette pushed Chat Noir off of her and turned away from him. Stunned, he tried to put his hand on her shoulder, but she pulled away and flung a stream of water at him to completely soak his shirt. Unprepared, he fell to the bed hard. Coughing, he rolled over on his side and looked up at Marinette, who was staring down at him with a hard, angry look.

"What did you do that for?" Chat asked, rubbing his back as he sat up slowly, keeping his eyes on Marinette.

"You know why. You're such a jerk. I am never going to trust you, so don't even try to seduce me or whatever it is you're doing! I'm not falling for it. Humans and mermaids are never meant to be anything and your puns are stupid." Chat felt as though he'd been slapped, and could say nothing as he watched Marinette storm off to the deck.

"Ain't she salty." Nino chuckled.

"Shut up puns are my thing." 

Since just 26 was the last time I posted. 1st I had writer block then homework but here you go the next chapters will not take 3 weeks to post promise

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

960 6 13
During daytime Marinette is just a normal girl in love with her classmate Adrien. Whenever Paris is in danger, she transforms into Ladybug, the super...
87.5K 4.1K 21
Marinette has always been invisible, which comes in handy saving the streets of Paris as Ladybug. Adrien is the opposite, always the center of attent...
24.9K 355 28
Miraculous Ladybug AU Adrien Agreste was head over heels for Marientte Dupain-Cheng. Marinette was head over heels for her partner, Chat Noir. Adri...
297K 5.8K 7
When Marinette slips up and reveals her identity to Chat Noir, their lives are flipped up-side down. Romance flourishes, secrets grow, and Papillon g...