My Life with HIM

By Mrs_1D_5SOS

My name is Y/N Malik. Yes Zayn Malik's little sister. I haven't seen him for a year read to find out how I co... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 21
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
Chappie 25
Chappie 26 :)
Chappie 27 :D (Double Update)
Chappie 28
Chapter 29
Chappie 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Clothes Pictures (1)
Clothes Pictures (2)
Clothes Pictures (3)
Clothes Pictures (4)
Clothes Pictures (5)
Clothes Pictures (6)
Clothes Hair (7)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Zayn's Present (Picture)
Bridesmaids headress
y/n's wedding tattoo
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Sorry Everyone
Possibility Of A Sequel

Chappie 24

83 2 7
By Mrs_1D_5SOS

y/n's POV:

I was lead in the bed in agony, waiting for the midwife, Jimma (a/n a female Jim :'D), to tell me that i could push. When Niall and Harry came running in with the rest of the boys and Perrie in short pursuit.

"Princess, are you alright, I heard our little Darcy is coming." Niall came running over to me, and started hugging me. I instantly hugged back and Harry came over.

"Love, are you alright, i shouldnt have left you alone, i am so sorry." He was walking and looked like he was trying not to cry.

"Hey babe, you didnt leave me alone i had Pez and Smartie (a/n Sarah's Nickname :D) they looked after me fine. i am just happy that you got here in time to see our daughter arrive." i was high on drugs so i wasnt sure what i was saying but by the way Haz looked at me i guess i said something loving and sweet.

"Princess, i cant wait to meet our little girl alright, when there is any pain just squeeze our hands and we will sing to you." Nialler was looking at me and smiling. He looked like a big squishy teddy. I am hating these meds making me think weird about my boyfriends.

"Boys, when can i push i need to push, IT HURRRRRTTTTTSSSS!!!!!" i was in agony at the end of that sentence.

"Princess, c'mere." With that my head was stuck in Niall's VERY VERY VERY smelly armpit.

"Nialler, did you put deoderant on this morning your arms stink." i asked with all seriousness.

"Princess, thats the meds and the pregancy have hiked up your senses. I dont stink i promise alright." Nialler was pissing himself whilst talking to me.

Niall's POV:

My Princess looked in absolute agony, I wish i could be the one in pain and not her.

I looked at Harry and he was on his phone not paying attention to his GIRLFRIEND GIVING BIRTH TO HIS DAUGHTER!!!

"Um....Haz, come help y/n/n she is in pain." i asked him. I swear i saw him roll his eyes and slowly walk over.

"Love, it will be fine. Darcy will be fine. I am here" as he said that he was texting on phone.

"Zayn, Lou, Li, Pez, Sarah....would you mind giving us some time a minute." i asked a little awkward.

"Sure come get us when you want us back" Liam repsonded pushing everyone else out the room."

Once they had left the room i instantly went to Harry and started quizzing him.

"Harry, why are you constantly texting or on your phone, is their someone else your seeing. Do you want to break up with y/n and me." I was upsetting myself but staying strong for y/n/n and Darcy.

"You want to know what Niall. YES there is someone. After y/n got pregnant I started seeing someone else. I cant be a father at 20 fucking years old." He was shouting at me.

I couldnt comprehend it. He was cheating on me and y/n. MY PRINCESS.

"YOU KNOW WHAT HARRY GET OUT!!!!!! Y/N IS MY PRINCESS NOT YOUR 'LOVE'" i was taking the piss out of how he called her love i found it really annoying. "I DONT WANT YOU TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH OUT DAUGHTER Trisha Maura Malik-Horan NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. I REALLY HOPE IT IS MY CHILD AND NOT YOURS BECAUSE YOU ARE DEAD TO ME AND WHEN Y/N HARS ABOUT THIS YOU WILL BE DEAD TO HER TOO!!!!!! I DONT CARE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING A DAD AT 20 I WILL BE TOO AND THINK ABOUT Y/N SHE WILL BE A MUM AND 16. FUCKING 16 YEARS OLD THAT IS YOUNGER THAN BOTH OF US!!!! YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT." i was full on screaming at him when Liam and Zayn came running in to see what was happing.

"Hey, Niall whats going on." Liam asked.

After i had explained what had happened between me and my EX boyfriend, Liam and Me had to hold Zayn back from killing Harry then and there.

"Zayn mate calm down alright. Dont kill him we can do way worse than that to him." i tried calming my hopefully soon to be brother-in-law if my plans go well.

"Alright I am gonna be outside alright." and with that he walked out.

y/n's POV:

As i was trying to sleep to get rid of the excrushiating pain in my lower area.

I heard shouting from what sounded like Niall and Harry.

All i heard was about Harry cheating on my and Nialler when he found out i was pregant.

After i heard Zayn and Liam enter but didnt hear what happened then heard Z. leave.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Niall back by my side with Harry cowering in the corner and Liam trying to stop them fighting by standing in between them.

"Nialler, whats happened?" i asked. As he was explaining what Harry had done, i just stared at him in disbelief.

"Nialler, i dont want harry anywhere near me and you little girl.  I also want to change her name to something that dont have nothing to do with Harry in it. i will let you choose." i decided i would let him choose the name as i was in too much pain to think proper anyway.

"Alright Princess, Harry you heard your exes speak get out." He was serious and so was i, i didnt want anything to do with Harry. After we had told him he got up and left the room.

"y/n/n how about we call our little girl, Trisha Maura Malik-Horan?" He asked me uncertainly.

I loved that name it incorperated my mum who i havent seen for just over 6 months, i havent even spoken to her either she doesnt even know she will soon be a grandma.

"Nialler, i just want to let you know i hope that little Trisha is your child and not that scumbags." i told him. i was being serious but he started laughing.

"Oh Princess I love you alright, i promise i will love Trisha as my own even if she turns out to be his." he smiled at me and i couldnt belive how i met someone who cared so much about me.

After we were huggin for about 10 minutes i felt a sudden burst of pain spread throughout my body.

Niall went running out to get Z, Pez, Smartie, Lou and Lili and a nurse.

The nurse came running in and told me i could get ready to push.

**3 hours later**

"Okay y/n push one last time with all your strength alright." the midwife Jimma told me.

I pushed with all my might and i heard some crying.

I had given birth to Trisha, I was a mummy.

"Well done Princess, she is here." Nialler came over and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Can i see her now please." i was getting impatient because i hadnt held her yet.

"Sure Princess i will get her for you." Nialler went to the nurse who was cleaning her up and brought Trisha over to me.

"Here you go my Queen." i blushed when he called me his queen.

"Hello, Trisha, i am your mummy and this is daddy." i pointed to niall. "This is Uncle Zaynie" I said pointing to Z. "This is Auntie Perrie" pointing to Pez, "This is Auntie Sarah" pointing to Smartie "and Finally Uncle Louis and Uncle Liam" pointing to the other two boys in the corner.

"guys this is Trisha Maura Malik-Horan me and Nialler's daughter." i couldnt stop smiling.

Trisha was perfect. she had Niall's eyes, Nialls natural brown hair and he had my nose. I couldnt be more proud.

Mine and Niall's dream came true it was Nialler's little girl not that bastards.

"Nialler, I feel tired can you put Trisha in her little cot please?" i asked him he came over picked her up and put her in the cot returning to me to cuddle and give me a kiss.

"I am proud of you lil sis." That was the first time i heard Z. speak since Trisha had arrived.

"Aww thanks big bro, can i speak to you alone for a moment please?" i asked hoping people would catch on and leave the room.

"Sure lets wait for 'em to evacuate the room and we can then." he was speaking whilst walking over to my hospital bed.

When they had all left the room i started speaking.

"Z. why did that scumbag Harry feel the need to cheat on me and Nialler." i asked trying not to cry.

Zayn noticed me trying to be strong and wrapped his arms around me and that made me break down and cry into his shirt, once i started i couldnt stop.

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down lil sis you still have me, Nialler, Pez, Sarah, Lou and Li. Everything will be alright and we have kicked Harry out of the band. You will never have to see him again. I told him i would kill him if he hurt my little y/n." Zayn knew him calling me his little y/n annoyed me so that is why he did it.

"Thanks Z. I love you, you know. Shall we let the others in now." i replied smiling.

"Sure, I'll go get them." He walked to the door and stuck his head out.

As they walked in Niall came running over to me, jumped into my hospital bed and started getting me to snuggle into his chest.

He didnt know how safe and loved this made me feel.

"Nialler, you know i love you yea." he looked down smiled and replied.

"I love you too my queen" that made Pez and Smartie 'awww' us.

Niall all of a sudden got up off the bed, went over to his jacket pocket and pulled out a small box........

He knelt down on one knee infront of my bed.

"Princess, i know i have only known you for 6 months, and i have already got you pregnant with our little baby Trisha, but i know i want to make you my queen, so please will you do me the honours of marrying me?" as he said that whole paragraph about how much he loved me i saw Z. sat on the sofa nearly crying. i guess nialler had already asked Z.

"Nialler, I dont know..........YES!!!!!!!" i teased him at the beginning of this as i loved his face it fell by a mile then he broke out in the biggest smile i had ever seen him smile.

I was now going to become Mrs y/n y/m/n Horan.

He opened the box for me to find a Haribo Sweetie Ring inside.

"Sorry Princess, it was a on the spot descion that is all i could find but i will buy you a proper diamond ring tomorrow, i promise." i didnt want a big fancy ring i just wanted a small traditional Irish Claddagh Ring.

"Nialler dont worry, i am happy with a traditional Irish Claddagh ring, i know how much they mean to you and i find them fasciationg i promise." he looked at me in complete awe.

"Are you sure Princess i can buy you any ring in the world." i lughed and nodded my head.

"I only want a claddagh ring baby." He got up and kissed me.

Perrie and Sarah came running over saying they had to take me to the mall tomorrow so that i can look at dresses and start to choose and buy clothes for little Trisha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 396 27
Adeline Malik is Zayn's little sister, which means she gets a lot of crap about how her brother left the band. But Zayn didn't leave the band to beco...
2.9K 95 15
Mari is Liam sister. Yes The Liam as of Liam Payne from One Direction sister. Its been 5 crazy years for the boys but Mari has some how been part of...
109K 867 25
Hi love, let me explain, I'm a 17-year-old girl. My name is Emily Amelia Calder. Yes you heard me, I said CALDER. As in little sister from Eleanor C...
148K 1.7K 66
1D preferences (Brother and sister moments) *COMPLETED WITH 34 PREFERENCES* •Some are sad •Mostly happy preferences •Some are requested ones from rea...