Chapter 33

y/n's POV:

I gently woke up to an empty bed. I NEVER woke up to an empty bed before.

I was worried, where had Ni gone? I slowly sat up and got out of bed and made my way over to Maura-Zayn.

She wasnt in her cot.........

About 5 minutes of panicking about where Maura-Zayn and Ni could be I heard a little squeal come from downstairs. It sounded just like Maura-Zayn.

I followed the squeal to the living room and saw Dad, with Maura-Zayn, a few seconds later i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.I turned round in shock and saw my beautiful fiancé smiling at the sight of his daughter and his father bonding at half 8 in the morning.

"Tis beauty int it." Niall whispered in my ear so that Bobby couldn't hear us.

I nodded a response. Still in awe at the sight infront of me.

I guess dad had heard me and Ni because he looked up smiling and picked Maura-Zayn up and passed her to me. I gratefully took her in my arms and held her close.

"Dad when did you pick Maura-Zayn up and when did you get down here?" I asked poking Ni in the chest.

"Well princess, me and dad got down here bout 1-2 hours ago. Maura-Zayn woke up and me dad was awake already and I bought her downstairs and made us both some breakfast." I smiled at how much of a good father Ni was.

"Ni, you could have woken me up you know." I felt dissapointed that my fiancé didnt want to wake me up when my daughter cried.

"Princess, I didnt want to wake you up beacuse I know that you spend most of the night watching her sleep and I want to make sure that you get enough sleep too. I care about both of you." I blushed at his mini speech. I completely forgot Bobby was in the room until......

"Awwwwwwwwww, look at that. Nialler has learnt well. He did learn from the best." Ni and I burst out laughing. We couldnt keep a straight face whilst looking around eachother.

"Dad, dont get a big head alright, I love you and I love y/n but I think I think i got the moves from Greg." I could tell Ni was teasing his dad and i think Bobby caught on too.

"Shut up Niall. You know you got them from me." Bobby was proper being childish sticking his toungue out at his SON.....HIS SON.

I still had Maura-Zayn in my arms and stepped inbetween the boys.

"Boys, stop acting like 2 year olds and just agree...Bobby stop getting so big headed even though I still love you.....and Ni.........I love you but just admit that you got your moves from your dad." I steped sideways so that they could 'kiss and make up' as i was teasing them about it.

"Shut Up Princess, Even though I love you I still arent afraid to not cuddle you." Ni replied sticking his toungue out.

I switched Maura-Zayn's position so that her head was resting on me shoulder and went to join the little hug happening in the lving room.

About half and hour later when we had all had breakfast and me and Ni had dressed Maura-Zayn we went out for the day and we decided that we would move into our new house "69 Mullingar Road" I muttered the name of where we were going to live. We looked at eachother and burst out laughing.

We finally reached the mall that was near Our's and Dad's house. Ni parked the car and i hopped out to go and get Maura-Zayn.

"Ni, babe. what shorta clothes should I buy?" I was completly in shock as to what to buy.

"Well princess, you would look great in anything." I smiled at that response trying to make my mind up between onesies and sweatpants.

"Ni, that is really sweet but i cant make my mind up between sweats or onesies for when i at home lounging around." Ni smirked at me and pulled me close with one hand as he was carrying Maura-Zayn in her car seat in the other hand.

"Well, princess I like sweats and singlets more as they are easyer to get off when i want to fuck you." He kissed me soft spot on my neck. I couldnt help but moan.

"Ni, not here were in public and we have Maura-Zayn with us."He smirked well then shall we buy the clothes quick then?" You winked and walked on ahead.

"Ill take that as a yes then" He shouted from behind.