Chapter 14

y/n's POV:

I walked across the hall to Niall and Liams flat.

I knocked on the door and Liam answered. ..

"Hey Li,  is Nialler in?" I asked

"Yeah come through" he opened the door so I could walk throguh

"Yo, leprechaun,  sup." I sat on his lap and hugged him.

"Nialler can I talk to yoi in your room for a sec please." I whispered in his ear

"Sure follow me" he replied standing up.

When we got into Niall's room I sat on his chair he has by his window.

"Niall I need to ask you a question. " I said seriously.

Niall's POV:

y/n looked sexy when she came over today. I wish I could call her mine.

She sat in my lap earlier god she made me hard.

"Niall I need to ask you a question." she said real serious.

"Sure go ahead,  ask away" I joked trying to lighten the tension.

"Niall, what do you honestly think of me." she asked. why does y/n keep putting her self down

"y/n you are the most gorgeous,  spexy and mesmerising girl I have ever met. Your earing chain is beautiful, it shows yoir delicate side, then your belly bar shows flirty side and your nose and tongue piercing add to your beauty.  finally your hair is the most beautiful colours ever. Naturally platinum blonde with a hint of brown then you dip dye it bright blue.  it all suits you. y/n I am in love with you." I responded truthfully.

"Niall, I am in love with you too." I jumped up picking y/n up as I jumped and kissed her.

All I felt was how our lips moulded perfectly.

God I love y/n.