Chappie 24

y/n's POV:

I was lead in the bed in agony, waiting for the midwife, Jimma (a/n a female Jim :'D), to tell me that i could push. When Niall and Harry came running in with the rest of the boys and Perrie in short pursuit.

"Princess, are you alright, I heard our little Darcy is coming." Niall came running over to me, and started hugging me. I instantly hugged back and Harry came over.

"Love, are you alright, i shouldnt have left you alone, i am so sorry." He was walking and looked like he was trying not to cry.

"Hey babe, you didnt leave me alone i had Pez and Smartie (a/n Sarah's Nickname :D) they looked after me fine. i am just happy that you got here in time to see our daughter arrive." i was high on drugs so i wasnt sure what i was saying but by the way Haz looked at me i guess i said something loving and sweet.

"Princess, i cant wait to meet our little girl alright, when there is any pain just squeeze our hands and we will sing to you." Nialler was looking at me and smiling. He looked like a big squishy teddy. I am hating these meds making me think weird about my boyfriends.

"Boys, when can i push i need to push, IT HURRRRRTTTTTSSSS!!!!!" i was in agony at the end of that sentence.

"Princess, c'mere." With that my head was stuck in Niall's VERY VERY VERY smelly armpit.

"Nialler, did you put deoderant on this morning your arms stink." i asked with all seriousness.

"Princess, thats the meds and the pregancy have hiked up your senses. I dont stink i promise alright." Nialler was pissing himself whilst talking to me.

Niall's POV:

My Princess looked in absolute agony, I wish i could be the one in pain and not her.

I looked at Harry and he was on his phone not paying attention to his GIRLFRIEND GIVING BIRTH TO HIS DAUGHTER!!!

"Um....Haz, come help y/n/n she is in pain." i asked him. I swear i saw him roll his eyes and slowly walk over.

"Love, it will be fine. Darcy will be fine. I am here" as he said that he was texting on phone.

"Zayn, Lou, Li, Pez, Sarah....would you mind giving us some time a minute." i asked a little awkward.

"Sure come get us when you want us back" Liam repsonded pushing everyone else out the room."

Once they had left the room i instantly went to Harry and started quizzing him.

"Harry, why are you constantly texting or on your phone, is their someone else your seeing. Do you want to break up with y/n and me." I was upsetting myself but staying strong for y/n/n and Darcy.

"You want to know what Niall. YES there is someone. After y/n got pregnant I started seeing someone else. I cant be a father at 20 fucking years old." He was shouting at me.

I couldnt comprehend it. He was cheating on me and y/n. MY PRINCESS.

"YOU KNOW WHAT HARRY GET OUT!!!!!! Y/N IS MY PRINCESS NOT YOUR 'LOVE'" i was taking the piss out of how he called her love i found it really annoying. "I DONT WANT YOU TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH OUT DAUGHTER Trisha Maura Malik-Horan NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. I REALLY HOPE IT IS MY CHILD AND NOT YOURS BECAUSE YOU ARE DEAD TO ME AND WHEN Y/N HARS ABOUT THIS YOU WILL BE DEAD TO HER TOO!!!!!! I DONT CARE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING A DAD AT 20 I WILL BE TOO AND THINK ABOUT Y/N SHE WILL BE A MUM AND 16. FUCKING 16 YEARS OLD THAT IS YOUNGER THAN BOTH OF US!!!! YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT." i was full on screaming at him when Liam and Zayn came running in to see what was happing.