Chapter 57

y/n’s POV:

Zayn had just left the room whilst going to ‘write a check’ for Yaser. Little did Yaser know Zayn had given me a signal saying help was on the way and that he was stalling for as long as possible.

I gave him a subtle nod so that Yaser didn’t know I had moved or I knew anything was going on.

I was still shitting myself as for the fact I have a gun placed to my head.

“Now, little daughter of mine. Who is this I see?” He was looking at a picture of Mau-Zy.

Oh Mau-Zy, if I leave her without a mother Ni will have to cope. Niall, I can’t leave him a widow he is sensitive enough already. I am going to have to try to stay strong.

“I am Mrs y/n y/m/n Malik-Horan. I don’t care who you are but if you try to hurt me, I will hurt you back 10 times more.” I ducked out of Yaser’s tight grip and turnt round to look at him.

“Oh, poor little y/n you think you are stronger than me? Do you remember what I did to Patricia? I nearly killed her now it is you turn.” He stepped towards me while I backed away.

Little did anyone know I was pregnant again and I was going to tell Niall tonight. I was 3 weeks gone.

“Okay, Yaser, if you are going to kill me please will you let me write a little note for my pocket.” Yaser nodded and followed me over to my little dressing table.

“Yaser, please give me some space I don’t want you to read this note it is for someone that isn’t you.” Much to my surprise Yaser nodded.

I grabbed some paper and a pen and headed to the loo.

“I will be back I promise.” Yaser nodded and I went into the en suite.

‘Dear whoever reads this,

I am sorry you are finding me in this condition but I have something I need to tell you.

I am pregnant with me and Niall’s second child, I am three weeks gone at this precise moment in time, (1st June 2014) and I am hoping to give birth to my little angel.

Niall I am sorry I didn’t tell you about this but I hope this baby lives on, if I can’t give birth to it for any reason and it passes, I would like it to be called Perrie if it is a girl or Zayn if it is a boy.

Well that is the end of this letter. I love you all. I hope to see you again.

Love from,

The one and only y/n y/m Malik-Horan. x x x’

I added the last line just to make them laugh.

Now time to face Yaser…

As soon as I walked out of the door, I heard some sirens in the distance then, Yaser came up behind me and shot me straight through my thigh.

I fell to the ground in agony. He had shot me, my own father had shot me in my thigh.

I looked to my leg, blood. Lots and lots of blood was all I could see.

Suddenly I was drifting into darkness when I heard.

“Why Yaser, she is your daughter.”

Zayn’s POV:

A gunshot, someone was shot.

All of us ran up the stairs with Louis trying to hold Niall back.

“Okay, guys, stay out here and silently let the police and paramedics in.” They nodded and walked back downstairs.

I walked into the bedroom not expecting what I saw.

“Why Yaser, she is you daughter.” I looked at my little sister lying on the floor with blood pouring out of her thigh.

“Yaser, please let me put some pressure on her leg, she will surely die without.” Yaser smirked.

“No, I want her to die. That is why I came back, Zayn. To make sure she dies.” I slowly walked over to her.

“Yaser, she is unconscious please just I don’t want to see my only sister die.” Yaser nodded seeing how upset I was getting over y/n lying there.

I ran over to y/n and took my over shirt and wrapped it around her leg.

“Lil sis, if you can hear me, please hang in there. Mau-Zy needs you.”

Next thing we know, the police came bursting through the door and put handcuffs on Yaser.