Chapter 50

Niall’s POV:

Today is the day that I am getting married to my beautiful y/n. I cant wait to see her walk down in her dress no matter what she wears she will look beautiful.

I had left our house this morning as soon as I had seen y/n eat and wake up and know she felt safe.

I walked over to Greg’s house so me, Greg and the boys could get ready with Lou real quick so then she can go over and do y/n, Perrie, Sarah, Jacie, Livvie and Denise’s hair.

“Lou?” I had a plan of trying to get info out of Lou about the hair design.

“Yeah Niall?” She sounded nervous to answer my question. *evil giggle*

“Can you tell me how y/n has asked you to do her hair please?” She giggled and shook her head.

“Sorry, Nialler but she said to not tell you under any circumstances” She looked sad that she couldn’t tell me.

“Its alright Lou, I will find out in a few hours anyway” I smiled at the thought of being married by this afternoon to the beautiful girl who gave me a beautiful daughter.

“Right Niall, that’s you and the boys done I have to go to the girls know” and with that she was gone.

y/n’s POV:

I couldn’t wait 4 hours until I was officially Mrs y/n y/m/n Horan.

Knock Knock Knock

I went and answered the door as I knew it was Lou because she said she would arrive around this time.

“Hey, y/n/n I have orders from Zayn as a surprise he has bought for you but I am under strict rules to not tell you until it is done” Lou explained seeming nervous.

“Alright, Im sure I will like it, if he is anything like he was when we went shopping when I first moved in he knew me real well” I assured her.

“Alright well let me do the bridesmaids first then you cos you take longer” she tells us.

“That fine I will go sort Mau-Zy out have you got Lux, cos I will look after her too if you want?” I asked.

“Yes I do and would you mind?” I nodded my head as I went to go and find my soon to be god daughter.

When I found Lux, I went into Mau-Zy’s room and sat her down with a few toys while I got Mau-Zy dressed.

I dressed her in the cute little babygrow that I had found when I was shopping for my wedding dress. It was really cute and suited her perfectly considering I am carrying her down the aisle with me.

Once Mau-Zy was dressed I went downstairs with Mau-Zy on my left hip and Lux on my right hip to find the others.

I finally found them in the living room (basement just incase you forgot) all the bridemaids look so pretty.

I had also surprised them all and bought little headdresses to wear as I thought they looked really cute.

I placed Lux on the floor with Mau-Zy in her lap and asked her to protect her from the evil adults for me and she agreed.

I ran upstairs to me and Ni’s room and ran to the closet and reached up to the top of the shoe rack and got them down for the girls.

When I reached everyone again they all looked beautiful everyone was done and I couldn’t wait I was next.

I was asked by Lou to sit in the chair in front of the mirror she had brought with her and placed on the table but Jacie and Perrie took it away.

“Hey, what chu do that for?” I asked annoyed that I couldn’t see my hair getting transformed.

“Well we have all been told by Zayn that you cannot see your hair until you have finished having it sorted out and thank you for the little headdresses they are wonderful” Perrie explained whilst everyone mumbled in agreement at the headdresses.

“Okay y/n you ready?” Lou asked.

I nodded 2 hours until I am Mrs y/n y/m/n Horan.