Come Back, Be Here (Camren)

由 ddamaged

Lauren and Camila are happily married, but a year into their marriage, a tragic event forces one of the brune... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue

Chapter 44

9.4K 339 88
由 ddamaged

Camila walks into her and Lauren's apartment after her 5 mile run to find that her wife is still giving her little sister painting lessons. She smiles as she watches Lauren try to explain something painting related to her sister.

"Hey loves." Camila says as she takes off her headphones and lays them on the table by the door. Her smile widens when both of the brunettes mumble a quick 'hey' back to her. She playfully rolls her eyes when the two seem so concentrated in what they are doing that neither of them even look up at her. The young Latina heads to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water from the fridge and after retrieving it, she closes the door back and spins around to find her beautiful wife standing in front of her. Lauren doesn't say anything, she just steps closer, effectively pinning Camila between herself and the fridge. She slowly leans in and captures her wife's lips in her own and finds herself smiling into the kiss when she feels Camila smile against her lips.

"Goodmorning beautiful." Lauren whispers after she pulls away from the kiss. "I went and picked up Sofi this morning after you left to go run because I promised her a while ago I'd teach her some painting techniques."

"Morning, Lo." Camila raises her arms and snakes them around her wife's neck so she can pull her back in for another gentle kiss. "I think it's cute that you're hanging out with my sister. If you two are finished, I can run her home."

"I can, babe." Lauren smiles before leaning in and sniffing Camila's neck. "Besides, you need to shower. You kinda smell."

The younger brunette scoffs playfully and tries to sidestep her wife, but Lauren just keeps her pinned against the fridge. "I'm kidding, baby. I think you are incredibly sexy even when you are sweaty." Lauren nudges her nose against her wife's neck before trailing her tongue up it until she reaches the girl's ear. "You taste so fucking good too." She husks and Camila feels her core heat up at Lauren's words. She smashes her lips against Lauren's and the two start making out heavily. Lauren unattaches their lips and kisses back down Camila's neck and starts sucking on her pulse point, only stopping when she hears Sofi's voice.

"Lolo why are you biting Kaki's neck?" Sofi questions as she watches the two and Lauren spins around to face the little girl.

"I was just uh pretending to be a vampire. We were just being silly." Lauren tries to play it off, hoping that Sofi doesn't ask why her breathing is heavy and her face is deep red.

"Oh I want to play!" Sofi bounces up and down and Camila finds herself choking on air. Lauren smirks at her wife's reaction momentarily before turning back around to face her, her eyes pleading for Camila to help her out of this mess. Camila just walks past Lauren over to where Sofi is standing and bends down so she's on her sister's level.

"Lolo is going to take you home, but you can come back over another time this week and you two can finish your painting lessons. How does that sound?" The older sister reaches out and tucks a strand of hair behind Sofi's ear.

"Yay! I can't wait!" The younger girl bounces up and down again before leaning in and placing a quick kiss to her sister's cheek. "Bye, Kaki. Love you."

Camila smiles before leaning in and placing a kiss to her baby sister's forehead. "I love you. See you soon, kiddo." She pats her sister's shoulder before making her way to her and Lauren's room. When she gets to the door, she turns around and faces her wife. "And I'll see you when you get back." She sends the green-eyed girl a quick wink before shutting the door to the bedroom and turning on the shower.

After taking Sofi back to Sinu and Alejandro's house, Lauren stops by the store to grab a bottle of wine. She finally makes it back to the apartment 30 minutes later and when she steps into the apartment, her jaw drops. Camila is sitting on a chair in the middle of their living room... naked. Her knees are pulled to her chest, her arms slung loosely around her knees. This immediately takes Lauren back to the night when the two of them snuck into the art studio at the college a couple of years back.

"You know, you never did paint me naked that night." Camila husks as she drops her knees and arms, exposing herself fully to Lauren. The older girl's mouth goes completely dry.

"That's because it's impossible to focus on painting or art when you are sitting in front of me... completely naked." The older girl says while admiring her wife's beautiful body. "You're so fucking beautiful, Camila." Lauren repeats the words she said to her wife that night in the art studio.

"I'm nothing special, Lauren." Camila plays along, repeating the lines she said as well. Only this time, she doesn't duck her head bashfully, she just looks at her wife and waits to see if she remembers what she said next that night.

"You're easily the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on." The green-eyed girl states, not missing a beat. Lauren remembers this exact conversation like it was yesterday. Honestly, she vividly remembers every moment that she's ever spent with Camila.

The younger Latina swears her heart explodes when Lauren says those words. She remembers the way those words made her feel years ago and still to this day, they have the same impact on her. "Kiss me, Lauren." Camila whispers and Lauren places the wine bottle and her keys on the table by the door before walking swiftly over to where her wife is sitting. She bends down and captures her wife's lips with hers for a very heated kiss. Lauren slides her tongue along Camila's full lips until she feels them part, allowing her to caress her tongue with her own.

Never breaking their kiss, Lauren picks Camila up from the chair and starts to carry her into their bedroom. The brown-eyed girl wraps her tanned legs around her wife's waist while she trails kisses up her neck until she reaches her ear. Camila takes Lauren's earlobe into her mouth, flicking her tongue over it and then releasing it. The younger girl smirks when she hears her wife take a sharp inhale of breath. When they finally enter their bedroom, Lauren gently lays her wife down onto the bed. She quickly slides her pants down her legs and steps out of them before tearing off her own shirt. With her undergarments still on, Lauren immediately bends down and starts kissing up Camila's toned legs until she reaches her core. She takes a minute to place a few gentle kisses on the girl's inner thighs and smirks when she hears Camila groan.

"Don't tease me please. I need you." Camila pants while raising up on her elbows so she can meet her wife's eyes. Lauren places her hand on Camila's stomach and presses down, signaling for her to lay back down and relax. When she does, Lauren immediately finds one of Camila's hands and interlocks their fingers. Deciding not to keep her wife waiting, Lauren positions her lips close to her wife's center and blows on it. She watches as chill bumps form on Camila's legs and arms. "Lauren, use your damn tongue or fingers before I reach down and take care of it myself."

Lauren's eyes widen just thinking about that image and when she makes no move to do anything, Camila raises back up on her elbows in confusion. When she sees that Lauren looks flustered, she smirks. "Oh you want me to touch myself do you?" Camila husks and watches in adoration as her wife's cheeks get redder.

So fucking cute, Camila thinks.

Deciding to put on a little show for her wife, she scoots up to the top of their bed and leans back against the headboard. She bends her knees a bit and opens her legs up wide. Camila is a bit nervous about this because she's never masturbated in front of anyone before, not even her wife, but there's a first time for everything.

Deciding to pretend that she's just alone, she closes her eyes and trails her right hand down her stomach until she reaches her core. She immediately starts rubbing her sensitive nub and when she starts to feel herself getting wetter, she moves down to her entrance and dips her middle finger inside. A moan escapes her lips and as she starts to pump her finger faster.

"Fuck. Me." Lauren whispers as she watches her wife get herself off. She honestly doesn't think she's ever been so turned on in her life. This is by far the sexiest thing she has ever seen. The green-eyed girl watches as her wife uses her left hand to tease her nipples momentarily before bringing it down to join her right one. Camila uses her left hand to rub her clit and when she feels herself getting closer to the edge, she inserts another finger and speeds up her movements. Not seconds later, Camila comes undone and Lauren watches the scene in awe, her jaw slightly ajar.

When Camila opens her eyes, she sees that her wife's eyes are so dilated that they almost look black. The brown-eyed girl goes to wipe her fingers on their bed sheets, but before she can, Lauren grabs her right hand and places the two fingers that were just inside her in her mouth. Camila moans loudly as she watches Lauren suck on her fingers. After cleaning the two fingers, Lauren removes them from her mouth and kneels in front of her wife so she can clean up her lower region as well. "Fuck, baby." Camila whines when Lauren's tongue comes in contact with her sensitive nub. After the green-eyed girl removes all the wetness down there, she trails kisses up her wife's body until she reaches her face.

"That was so damn hot, Camz." Lauren husks. "I'm so turned on."

"Well let me take care of that for you." Camila whispers seductively before reaching her hand between them and ripping her wife's panties off. As soon as Lauren feels her panties break, her eyes widen.

"Who are you and what have you done with my wife?" Lauren smirks at the brunette laying beneath her.

"Just feeling a bit kinky today that's all." Camila quirks an eyebrow and Lauren chuckles. The laugh soon turns to a moan when she feels her wife unexpectedly insert two fingers into her. Lauren places her knees on either side of her wife and sits up straight so that she is straddling her. Camila keeps pumping in and out of the green-eyed girl and Lauren unconsciously rides her fingers. "This position is so hot, babe. I love to watch you ride me." The girl on the bottom husks and Lauren just bites her lip hard in response because she is so close. Lauren places her right hand on her wife's stomach for support as she starts to ride her fingers at a faster pace.

"Camz, I'm so-" Lauren pants and a gush of wetness is released onto Camila's fingers before she can even finish her sentence. The younger Latina helps the girl on top of her ride out her orgasm before removing her fingers and wiping them on the sheet beneath her. Lauren lays her body back on Camila's for a second so she can capture the girl's lips in her own. After a few kisses, she rolls off her and attempts to even out her breathing. "We have to keep trying new things like that. I love trying new things with you."

"Me too, baby." Camila grabs Lauren's hand that is lying between the two of them and brings it up so she can place a kiss to the back of it. "I love trying new things inside the bedroom and I love taking adventures with you outside the bedroom."

Lauren turns her head to the side and looks lovingly at her beautiful wife. "You're my greatest adventure, Camz. You always will be."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

29K 1.8K 57
For years, I've dreamt of what college life could bring and while some things changed, there was always one constant. It didn't matter how wild I a...
90.7K 2.1K 24
School starts up again and Camila, Dinah, Ally, and Normani are four best friends. They meet a new girl Lauren Jauregui and Camila really thinks she'...
160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
8.1K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...