Team 10 life (Complete)

Oleh Dolans_girl012

Hello fellow readers, thank you for supporting this story through out the years on here. I know that this boo... Lebih Banyak

Day 1: Team 10
Day 2: My new song
Day 3: Dancing twins
Day 4 part 2: Lucas
Day 5: Bizaardvark
Day 6: My new career
Day 7: Cheating Lucas
Day 7: Jake friend to...
Day 8: Getting back
Day 9: Secret twin
Day 10: Birthday Dance
Day 11: Alissa
Day 12: Dance
Day 13: Winner
Day 14: Date💋
💗Thank you guys💗
Day 15:The Problem
Day 16: The fight💪
Day 17: Asia
Day 18: Ohio😭
Day 18: Part 2
Other Story you may like❤
Day 19: Vist Ohio👏
Make shore🌹
Day 21: Coming back😎
Day 22: Modeling strong
Not an update 😊
Day 23: Halloween
Day 24: The end😳
Day 25: I'm Back😲

Day 20: The video🎤

151 1 0
Oleh Dolans_girl012

Ballora's POV:
I wake up at 7am I get up and walk in the kitchen and see my four brothers talking.
"Hey bro's." I said they looked and came and hugged me. "Hey lil sis." They said I smiled.

I when back to my room and see Alissa still sleep I go take a shower then dyed off.

I come out and grabbed my phone it was Lucas.
*On the phone*
Lucas- Hey babe
Ballora- Hey prine... Wyd
Lucas- Nun how is Ohio so far..?
Ballora- Great thanks for asking...
Lucas- Np love gtg..
Ballora- Love you..💞

*Off the phone*
I go and wake up Alissa then she gets up then when to the bathroom. I when to the living room and see my sister Emma and Alex.
"Hey lil sis." Emma said with a smile. I go and hug both of them they missed me so much.

"Emma and Alex I have missed you girls." I said with a smile then we laughed. Then Alissa came out the room looking nice.

"Let's go out with your sister's." Alissa said then my sister's got ready then we headed out. We when to this place where we went last time we when to this beach I had my camera with me.

I got my camera and I was going to make a cover music video for Crying in the club my subs asked me because of my singing. I go change into this bathing suit.

I go out and a lot of boys looked at me. I go over to the girls and they got into there bathing suits we takes the camera we played and boys helped it turned out so great.

When we we're done we when back home and got dressed we all are going out to dinner with my brother's and sister's because I am leaving in two days. In the mean time I edit the video and made it as a music video I posted the video and I was done.

Then 5 minutes later we all when out to this beautiful place we ate and headed back home me and Alissa was sleepy so we when to sleep.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

81.8K 1.1K 50
I'm kidnapped and then I'm thinking that I'm actually , like literally falling in love with one of my kidnappers and I can't stop it. I'm trying so h...
8.5K 273 15
Just what the title says:) Requests are allowed and appreciated. This is purely a work of fiction. Do not mix up reality with this. Some chapters mi...
1.2K 241 46
if you're a limelight and believe in crazy things happening, things delusional and only dream possible. this book is for you, its something i wrote...
327K 5.8K 198
TAKE WHATEVER STORY IDEA YOU WANT. I'M NO LONGER USING THIS ACCOUNT. story ideas for the uncreative ♡ proven to be the best story ideas to ever exist...