stupid little things || luke...

Oleh voodoolucas

"Maybe thats what love is to us. All the stupid little things." Lebih Banyak

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 2

1K 22 2
Oleh voodoolucas

Luke's POV:

"Is this top okay?" Jordan's voice floats over to me as I sit at the head of her bed but I don't process what she says. However, I glance up from my phone, vaguely looking at the top she's holding up in front of her torso.

"Yeah yeah it's great, totally wear it," I mumble, looking back at my twitter DM's. It's been two weeks since I told her she's coming on tour and I swear she's been preparing every single day. My vision turns blue, then black.

"Luke c'mon I'm serious! This is important! We leave in a week, I have to make sure I have everything!" Pulling the shirt she threw at me off my face, I give her an apologetic look.

"J, you can wear whatever you want. You're gonna look great anyways, you don't have to worry about it that much. Just pack what you wanna pack and go from there," I suggest, giving her a small, reassuring smile.

"Besides, you're just gonna end up stealing all my shirts like you do when were home anyways." I accuse, raising an eyebrow.

"You're right. Sorry, I'm just nervous," she admits, plopping down on the bed beside me. We both lean back against her wall, looking at my phone.

"Don't be, everybody's gonna love you."

"No they won't."

"Yes they will."

"Wrong."

"Right."

"Have you even told the fans I'm coming yet?" She asks quietly, resting her cheek against my shoulder, glancing at my phone as I quickly type replies to some fans.

"Not yet," I admit. The fans know who Jordan is; she's always with us when were home and pictures get spread around the internet like wildfire. She's showed up in the background of some keeks, but other than that I try to keep her somewhat sheltered from the madness. Fans can be vicious. "Have you told Tyler?"

"No, but I'm gonna do it today when she gets home," I hear the apprehension in her voice. That's one thing I love about Jordan; she never likes to stir the pot if it's not needed. She has a complete intolerance for guilt, which means she rights her wrongs as fast as she possibly can.

"Wanna tell her together?" I offer, trying to make it seem less daunting.

"I like that idea," she murmurs, sitting up and beginning to crawl off the bed. Watching carefully, I try not to stare as her shorts ride up slightly, revealing more and more skin. What can I say, my best friends hot. No shame man, no shame.

"Hey, where're you going?" I pout, rising to meet her.

"I'm just going to get my phone calm yourself," she sticks out her tongue and disappears out the door.

With a sigh I get up to follow her; laying in bed without a cuddle buddy is no fun. I know Jordan's house like the back of my hand, so I follow her to the kitchen. Her feet make quiet pitter-patter sounds on the hardwood, stopping when she lifts herself onto the edge of her counter.

"Yeah, Ty's on her way home," she reaches over, grabbing a banana off of the bunch, peeling it open with ease and scrolling through her phone.

"Are you gonna offer me one of those?" I cock an eyebrow. She looks down at me in confusion, so I nod at the yellow fruit.

"Um... no? Get one yourself?" Her statements form questions, making me laugh.

"You are the worst host in the world oh my god," I complain. Even though it's obvious I'm joking I'm met with a banana pelting my face.

"Shut up, you know you can have anything you want here," she rolls her eyes. I'm about to retort, but I hear Ty coming in so decide to let it go.

The short girl appears around the corner, her jet black hair in a long braid down her back and silver sunglasses covering her eyes.

"Funny seeing you here," she teases me, throwing her keys on the table and coming to sit by Jordan. Tyler has always been used to me being here when I'm not on tour. In all honesty, I'm probably over here more than my own house.

If I'm being truthful, I was thankful for Ty. Despite her spit-fire temper, she kept Jordan some-what stable when I was gone on tour (as far as I could tell anyway), something that is no easy feat. However, she's fiercely protective of Jordan; as am I.

There's something about J that just makes you want to hold her in your arms and shield her from the world. Maybe it's because she's too nice. Well to everyone except me.

The proximity had brought Ty and I closer together since she became friends with Jordan in 8th grade, but that never stopped us from teasing each other relentlessly.

"I'm gonna need my own room soon," I grin, noting that both the girls are now above my heads. It makes me feel small and inferior. To match them, I lift myself up onto the island across from them.

"So, I've got some news," J can't contain her smile, but she still looks nervous. I give her a reassuring smile, urging her on.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT AREN'T YOU?" Ty blurts out, causing Jordan to choke on her banana.

"Fuck no! Dude, I'm single!" She looks exasperated, appalled even.

"Eh, things happen," Tyler shrugs, throwing a suggestive glance my way. What the hell is that supposed to mean?

"Guess again," Jo encourages, getting more and more excited.

"Ummm, you finally found that leopard thong you lost?" Ty asks hopefully. I swallow the bit of fruit I'm chewing to avoid choking.

"No- well yeah I found it, but that's not the news," she laughs, finishing off her banana and sitting the peel aside.

"Good, your ass looks great in that thing it's a keeper," Tyler smirks, hoping off the counter to grab some food from the fridge.

I blink hard, trying to shake the mental image of Jordan in a thong out of my head before it became apparent somewhere other than the back of my eyes.

Fuckin hormones.

"You're never gonna guess," Jordan sighs, watching as Ty grabs some yogurt from the fridge.

"Then just tell me!" She teases, licking the peelable lid of the small plastic container. Jordan looks at me one last time before finally spilling the beans.

"I'm going on a worldwide tour with the boys!" A smile crosses her face as she finally gets it off her chest, waiting for a reaction.

What she gets isn't what she was hoping for.

The mood in the room takes a 180.

Tyler freezes up, her eyes getting wider. Her pupils narrow as she looks back and forth between Jordan and I.

"You're what?" She asks quietly.

"Ty, hey, easy, let me explain," Jordan lowers herself slowly off the counter, walking towards Tyler with careful steps. Suddenly, she backtracks, running back into the kitchen and checking the cabinet. She holds up something long and blue, with individual letters spread across is and multi-colored pellets inside. I can only make out 'S M T W' before she stows it away again, looking at Tyler with scared eyes.

"You're leaving me. Jordan you told me you were never gonna leave me, you promised!" Tyler's chest begins to heave with heavy breaths as she walks backwards quickly, countering Jordan's advances.

"Tyler it's not the same as what you think it is. I'm coming back I promise." I can hear Jordan getting upset, her voice beginning to catch. Getting up quickly, I walk closer to her. I'm still a few feet away but I know she can feel where I am, and I pray that it helps her stand her ground.

"They told me they were coming back too Jo, and what did they do? They fucking left me! And now you've gotten sick of me and you're gonna do it too, fuck," Tyler begins to suck in shorter and shorter breaths, her sentences getting more jumbled.

They? Whose they?

"Tyler I could never get sick of you, and I'll never leave you, you know that. It's only for a few months," Jordan almost seems to be pleading, trying to get Ty to calm down enough to understand.

"Bullshit. You know exactly how long a few months can seem like when you cry yourself to sleep every night because you miss someone so much," she spits the words and I hear Jordan gasp, taken aback at her friend's words.

"Tyler-" I speak up, preparing to defend Jordan. I could tell how distraught she was getting, and it was making me mad. I never do well when others hurt people I love.

Both girls turn their attention to me. Jordan's eyes are pull of panic, while Tyler's are laced with hatred.

"You can shut your mouth Luke Hemmings I don't give two shits about what you have to say. You're stealing the only good thing left in my life, taking it away from me simply because you don't want to sleep alone on your pampered little tour bus. So you know what, fuck you," she yells.

I open my mouth to retaliate, but Jordan appears in front of me with a pleading look in her eyes that makes me pause.

"You can't reason with her when she's like this, just let her get it out of her system," she mumbles, louder than I'm sure she meant to.

"Out of my system? Out of my system? Are you fucking serious right now Jordan?" Tyler's voice escalates, and she's no longer backing up; she's advancing forward.

Jordan mumbles a quick "shit" under her breath before turning around.

Tyler's eyes are scrutinizing until she stops for a moment, the epiphany blatant on her face.

"You never fucking told him did you? Are you really that ashamed of me?" Tyler whispers, as if saying it will make it true.

"Tell me what?" I ask quietly, not wanting to ignite anything else.

"Ty it's not like that-" Jordan starts but she's abrupbtly cut off, her lips closing with a slight 'pop'.

"Get out. Get out of this house. Go on, go, go tell your boy toy about your freak show of a friend. Go, please, I'm dying to see his reaction when you unload all my shit on him. Video tape it for me?" She hisses, before turning on her heel and storming off into her room.

I can hear Jordan crying but before I can comfort her she's moving, grabbing a notepad and scribbling a note quickly before sticking it on her fridge and grabbing her keys, heading for the door.

Before I follow her, I manage to read her sloppy writing.

I know you didn't take your meds this morning. Please take them they're meant to help. I'm sorry. I love you. xx J

.-

wow so i havent updated since about 2002

anyways, things are gettin a little better so bare with me:)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3K 186 20
"We are all broken. That's how the light gets in." ~Ernest Hemingway
215K 2.9K 36
It's all in the title :)
129K 3.5K 37
"What's your worst habit?" "You."
40.6K 670 47
Hard times don't just get better