Anything To Make Her SMILE...

crazymahiz द्वारा

She is an orphan... He is a rich business tycoon.. She is way too naive and innocent... He is an arrogant, eg... अधिक

Love to bloom soon.... (Prologue & Cast)
1.The new beginning which shows the magic of love...
2. I still remember the first day, I met you...
3. Will everyone accept my love???
4. I'm completely confused and couldn't understand what's going on..
5. Making her to smile...
6. I'm safe in your arms...
7. I'm feeling so blessed....
8. Love is in the air...
9. Bonding together in a beautiful way...
10. Moments with you is a beautiful dream come true...
12. My lovely punishment to my fuggy...
13. Romancing my fuggy secretly ..
Exclusive: Birthday Wishes...
14. Love filled with utmost care....
15. The miracle angel in my dark life...
16. Joining hands with my fuggy....
Dont do that .. please...
17. Dreamy suhagraat or Horrible suhagraat???
18. What's needed in marriage??? ...
19. Kuchi Kuchi Raakama...
20. Humma Humma...
21. The plan behind the sweet punishment...
The true lovers....
22. I'm nothing without you...
23. You are my biggest happiness....
24. Falling in love over and over again...
25. My cute, angry wife...
26. The silly and naughty love birds...
27. Memories made with love....
28. You are my lucky charm...
29. I'm the medicine to his broken soul...
30. Dare to go, without my permission...
31. Two bodies.. One soul... One heart beat....
32. I'm missing you and its killing me...
33. You can't understand the hell, I faced inside me...
34. I'm still wearing the smile, you gave me..
35. You are my biggest strength... Yet, you are my biggest weakness too...
36. Be my wife... All my life...
37. You brought happiness in my life and you only complete me...
38. You are my priceless, invaluable and irreplaceable possession
39. Real man shows his girl, how much she means to him....
40. Don't look at my teary eyes, when you leave me...
41. I will break my own heart, to protect yours....
42. I'm devilishly cute in giving punishment...
43. The dashing and terrific entry of the new CEO...
44. The comeback is stronger and roaring, than the setback...
45. Your smile makes my life, colourful...
46. When you smile, My mind gets intoxicated...
47. The CEO's Smart and Intelligent check...
48. Is their Loving bond be misjudged as an extra marital affair???
49. No one can near the Queen, ahead of the King's protection...
50. Stars cannot shine without the darkness...
51. The worthless silly fight, increases the love between us...
52. Triggered the Lioness anger... How will I survive???

11. I can't see your sad, crying face..

2.1K 186 133
crazymahiz द्वारा

All are tensed what will happen to pragya right???

Nikhil is in one side, his men in another side behind pragya... Abhi is searching pragya like a mad... Arjun is worrying and watching cctv footage, purab coming up to the mall with police team in normal wears....

So, the search is going on and on... But where is our Pragya.... She is no where to be found... None spotted Pragya there... Is something is wrong???

........

Abhi is in full rage... His eyes is blood red and if anyone spot him, they will have a doubt whether he is human or a vampire... His nose is flaring as if a tiger is ready to attack on his prey...

Abhi grits his teeth in anger and fists his hands tight... If the teeth are not strong enough, it would have broken down into pieces.... The tight in his fists is too hard which can even broke the bones too.....

Though all knows, Abhi is an arrogant and angry man but this anger is something different... The anger which shows pure love on the woman of his dreams....

The anger with lots of care, affection, possessiveness and anger which is filled with the fear of losing his love... The anger which clearly visualizes how he will suffer if anything wrong happens to her..

No one knows what to do now... There is a pin drop silence in the room... A mild sobbing sound is heard in the big wide living room of the huge mansion, followed by a big thud sound making everyone to gasp in shock...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The screen shift to Mehra Group of companies... Two girls are in a serious discussion...

Girl 1: Do you know where that Tanu madam went???

Girl 2: No... I know you will give me the latest trending news... Gossip queen...

Girl 1: yup... You know na that Tanu is staying in my area... Iv watched her many a times... Always she is clinging to random men...

Girl 2: That I know.. she is a shameless bitch.. Have not you seen her dressing, make up and all... We are earning just 5000 less than her... But she is living in a cozy flat and spending lavishly...

Girl 1: Exactly .. I heard.. something..... 🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇....

Girl 2: Nonsense... Disgusting girl she is., What a low life she is??? How can she stoop low for money???

Girl 1: she wont leave any men... Two men, our Arjun sir and Purab sir has escaped from her...

Girl 2: But she is eyeing our boss now a days.....

Girl 1: 😂😂😂😂😂.... Let that bitch Tanu day dream... No one can Impress our boss easily... Dont you know, he hates woman and he will run off when he hears the word love and marriage... If a girl impress him means, she should be an angel for sure...

Abhi's p.a. Uma who hears the conversation is pretty happy that God has sent really an angel for her bhai... She prays to god to make their marriage life happy and blissful and also to keep them united always..

......

The screen shift to Mehra Mansion living room... Abhi comes out and roars...

"Stop crying Fuggy... Enough... Did I said anything to you... No na... Then what... Calm down and dont stress yourself... You may fall sick..."

Dadi gets angry: Abhi... Atleast tell me now what has happened in the mall..
No one is telling us anything...

Abhi: Dadi... I'm not in a mood to explain anything... I'm taking Fuggy to her room as it's time to give her medicines... My Fuggy's beloved brothers are here na... Ask those stupids.... What their little sister has done!!!!

Arjun and Purab sighs and explain dadi what has happened in mall... All are shocked on hearing that... They dont know what to say...

Dasi: Godddd.... Why  this Pragya is like this???

Aaliya: She should be very careful na...

Bulbul: Huh... Aaliya di... I told her many a times... She does not care about anything when it comes to helping others..

Purab: But, she is inviting troubles right...

Arjun: Still my mind is horrified on seeing Abhi's devasted state... Never and ever, I've seen him like this... God have to knock some brain to chotti...

Dadi: Pragya has to be really careful from now on... she should not be in any danger... I cant see Abhi's sad face anymore.... But one thing is for sure... Their love will keep them together...

Aaliya: Don't worry dadi... I will explain what all the problems abhi faced because of that heartless creature and Im damn sure pragya will be a good support for abhi in all means....

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

The screen shifts to a deserted road... We can see a man threatening another one with a gun in his forehead... The camera zooms and visualizes that they are none other than Nikhil and his left hand...

Nikhil: You good for nothing fool... Can't you kidnap a girl??? How can you say to me that you missed her???

Man: Sorry boss... I tried my level best but she...

Nikhil: what but you fool... See... I cant wait anymore... I want her right now... Go and get her...

Man: Where will I find her boss??? I was keenly watching her when she enters the washroom and I dont know how she left the place without my knowledge...

Nikhil: You irritating idiot... Stop your silly reasons... Iv given you job and money only for that... Cant you do this silly job??? I dont know what you will do... I will give you 24 hours... You have to bring her to our secret place or else you will be dead for sure...

Nikhil fumes and left the place... His left hand is helpless and does not know where to find that girl....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Abhi is not able to come out so easily from the incidents, which shook him terribly... Controlling all his anger, Abhi let out a deep sigh and thinks of the worst scenarios that happened over there...

⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪🔙🔙🔙🔙

Abhi is tensed when the time is moving on and on... He is running here and there like a mad man... He is completely tired and hot tears are rolling from his eyes...

Arjun is also trying to find out pragya's whereabouts... As it is a very big mall in the city with more than 1000 shops, its not easy for them to spot where exactly pragya is...

Purab and the police men too are searching and enquiring all the passers by about pragya... Three to four hours passed but pragya is no where to be found...

Abhi is completely shattered and crying like a mad man and he is heart broken as his fuggy is not near her... Purab and Arjun are trying their level best to convince the devasted abhi...

As insisted by them, Abhi moves to freshen up... He felt a gentle tap on his back and he spots pragya standing there with a smile in her face...

Abhi hugs and cries holding pragya in his embrace... Pragya is puzzled with abhi's reaction...

Pragya: calm down suniye... Why are you crying like this??? You are okay na.... All are fine right... Tell me what has happened????

Abhi: where were you pragya??? Where have you gone??? I told you to be with everyone na... Why are you so careless pragya???

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂😂.... Such a cutie pie you are... Aww... You look so cute... Oh my possessive husband to be, I just went to washroom to freshen up and I found a girl crying hardly...

I just take her to play area and played with her... Then I find her parents and hands her over to them... Then I met an elderly couple, they are in need of help... So, I went with them and.... Blah...blah.. blah..

Pragya keeps on explaining the things she has been doing since hours while abhi is getting furious for her careless nature...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂 .... You know suniye ... A car is about to hit me... Thank god... I escaped .. what an adventure you know... I felt goosebumps too... Why not we do in your car one day... It will be fun na..

Pragya's face is burning as if some hard rock has hit her soft face... Uncontrollably hot tears are rolling from her eyes...

Abhi (roars): Are you a fool pragya????

Pragya: Nooo.... Im way too intelligent... I did not go to home and come here na... I know someone will wait for me...

Woha.... Ajju bhai and Puru bhai is also here.... Come lets have fun...

Again a slap hits her soft cheeks....

Pragya: why are you slapping me again and again abhi??? What have I done????

Abhi (roars to the top of his voice) :
Stop your crap pragya... Not a word anymore... If you say anything, I dont know what I will do...

By the time, arjun and purab too reaches there... They hears their convo also...

Arjun touches Abhi's shoulders: Abhi... Calm down... Its a public place .. come lets go home...

Abhi hugs Arjun and cries: Jiju.... 😭😭😭😭😭..... She is doing it purposely na... How we are searching her like mad??? But she is talking cool as if she has achieved some thing big...

Why no one is understanding me jiju??? I will die if anything wrong happens to her jiju... Ask your sister to keep this in her mind jiju...

Saying so Abhi walks angrily and moves out from the mall... He is not in a condition to stand there any more... Pragya is crying hard... Purab and Arjun took pragya to home and explains her what has happened when she is missing...

Pragya really felt very bad that because of her foolishness and childish behaviour, abhi is hurted the more...

......

Though abhi is angry, he makes sure that pragya has her food and medicines and made her to sleep and goes to his room... Pragya is feeling bad that Abhi has not talked to her and she can see Abhi's sad and grievance filled face...

Pragya is way too determined to cool down abhi at any cost... The man who is the reason for his happy smile is heart broken because of her... Pragya takes baby steps and walks to abhi's room...

Though pragya is there for many days, she has not entered abhi's room... She slowly opens the door and saw abhi is sitting there very sad...

Pragya is startled to see such a lavish room which is designed well and she is way too shocked as the room is filled with all her photos....

Pragya: Ab... Abh... Abhi...

Abhi did not move... Pragya comes and kneels down before abhi...

Pragya: Im so sorry abhi... Iv done a foolish thing today na... I swear I wont go anywhere without your knowledege.... Please Abhi talk to me. . Punish me please... Dont neglect me... I cant take it anymore..

Pragya's eyes welled up but abhi wipes her tears...

Abhi: Dont cry fuggy... I dont like your tears.... What I want to see is that your smiling face and I can very well like to do anything to make you smile...

Pragya: you are angry on me right???

Abhi: Not at all fuggy... Im feeling bad and Im little bit hurted .. Im not angry at all...

Pragya: sorry abhi... Tell me what I have to do... I can do anything to make you smile too..

Abhi chuckles and a naughty smile creeps in his lips...

Abhi: Fuggy... Are you sure to do anything??? You cant back off...

Pragya did not mind anything and what she need is to comfort abhi at any cost... Pragya gasps at the unexpected turns of events...

.....

The telephonic convo between two persons is heard...

" So, you mean to say a new girl has entered Abhi's life... Abhi is loving her and going to get married to her... Interesting...

The great Abhishekh prem Mehra who hates girls has fallen for a girl... Not bad.. wait and watch abhi... Let me see how you gonna live a happy life for the biggest blunder you have committed....

The man laughs in a monsterous voice and vows to take revenge on Abhi...

....

So, what's gonna happen next???

Who is this new villain or is it the older shautans????

Will ABHI be able to save pragya from all clutches and gets married to her happily???

What did pragya do to cool down abhi???

To know more stay tuned...

A long update na... 2200+ words...

Not proof read .. Forgive me for mistakes...

Cast your votes and pen down your views...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz...

Signing out..

👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

16.2K 1.1K 8
#1 in Kumkumbhagya (30/08/18 to 12/9/18)) #16 in Actionthriller (05/09/2018) #4 in threeshots (05/09/2018) He is a terrific and dangerous cop... She...
78.2K 8.5K 50
A Rockstar clashes with a School teacher... A bold, arrogant and stylish person had a huge encounter with a shy, nerdy and innocent person... Two opp...
48.3K 3.3K 23
Winner of Best Humor story in Abhigya awards 2018... He is a rockstar... She is a typical village girl... He hates city life and carves for real love...
10.1K 1.4K 10
Winner of Second Prize in Best short story in Abhigya awards 2018.. He is a rockstar... She is a rockstar.... Both are poles apart... They are arch r...