His Hope (Only His Series: Bo...

By BewareTheBear

Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this boo... More

It's Rewritten Twin is the Better Verison of this Book
READ BOOK 1!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
I Need to Rant
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Three Days Later
News on Book 3
Not an Update on Book 3...Kinda of?
Sorry
FINALLY!

Chapter 12

4.3K 94 14
By BewareTheBear

Alex's P.O.V (Her Outfit ^^)

An elaborate breakfast had been set up in the dining room of the plantation house. Rebekah, Klaus, Damon and I sat across from each other at the table, well Damon sat next to me. The table was full of fruit and pastries. One of the servers, a young woman, stood by Klaus' chair as he bit her wrist and fed from her.

I rolled my eyes and drank some of the orange juice that was on the table for me. I can't have blood since I'm pregnant, don't know why. I just can't....well, that isn't completely true. I mean I can have blood, I still need it to live. Even if I am turning human. It's just, I can't have a lot of it and it has to be Klaus'. Any other blood and I'll throw it up within an hour of drinking it. I haven't told Damon I'm turning human yet, either. I will after this though.

Also, I asked Hayley to go to the Bayou and looked after Elijah. She texts me constantly telling me that she found a book with her name in it on the steps of the shack, that Tyler held me captive in. I told her my birthday and my name was in there to, but my last name was Labonair like hers. And I guess that makes us family. It was there with a list of others, but mainly I just wanted to make sure Elijah was ok. After what Klaus did to him.

"Have you spoken to our good friend Marcel today?" Klaus asked Rebekah. Damon looked at me as he brought me his famous pancakes. I looked down, saw there was a vampire faces on them, and rolled my eyes.

"Your Marcel?" Damon asked and I looked at him, then nodded. Damon sat down next to me again. Yes, even though there was a table of food, I still wanted Damon's famous vampire pancakes.

"No, should I have?" Rebekah asked Klaus.

"He's been mysteriously silent - avoiding me, some might say. I thought perhaps he may have whispered reasons into your ear. Along with all of those sweet nothings." Klaus explained and I looked at my phone.

'Elijah's dreaming of the girl he loved in the 1700's. Help!' Hayley texted and I smiled, trying to keep in a laugh, so Klaus or Damon wouldn't question me. I looked up again at the two siblings in front of me, while I ate my pancakes.

"If I see him, I'll be sure to ask if he's still sore at you." Rebekah said to him.

"Let me give a voice to that look in your eyes." Klaus started to mock her. "My saintly noble brother lies writhing in agony in the Bayou, victim of my bastard brother's bite, when just one or two drops of his blood would ease his pain."

"On the contrary, Nik, I am simply enjoying my brekkie, waiting for Elijah's healthy return." I'm doing the same thing Rebekah. The same exact same thing - mainly because I have no choice. But at least my brother's here.

"Oh, come on Rebekah, you've been giving me the devil's eye all morning. Out with it!" Klaus demanded.

"Perhaps I'm concerned that if I voice my opinion about what you did to Elijah, I will end up on the wrong side of your toxic hybrid teeth." Rebekah told him and I looked at Klaus.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Mikaelson sibling showdown. I am your host Damon Salvatore and today we are joined by Klaus and Rebekah Mikaelson. Anything to add Klaus...." Damon wisphered to me and I laughed. Damon did always know how to make me laugh.

"Poppycock! I would never bite you. Elijah made some very offensive accusations about my intentions towards my children. He deserves a day or two of discomfort. Besides, you know my preferred method of punishment for your indiscretions is the dagger." Klaus said explained to her. I looked back at Rebekah and saw her smirking as she stood up for her sit.

"There is something fundamentally wrong with you." Rebekah told him.

"Agreed." Damon said taking a bite of his pancakes, while I hit his arm. That's the father of my children! Rebekah walked out of the room, leaving Klaus alone with me as I finished my breakfast.

"You've been quiet." Klaus said to me and I looked at him.

"Well, you did the one thing I never thought you would do." I snapped at him.

"Really?" I looked at my older brother. "I was just conuting down the days." Damon said and I rolled my eyes.

"Still angry at me, I see." Klaus said to me and then turned to Damon. "Guessing your staying for a while."

"Yup, and I'm going to be until Alex make sure Hayley's home with a healthy Elijah by her side." Damon said to him and Klaus laughed. "Though, I do have a question for you." Klaus looked at him and I sighed.

"Kill me now." I mumbled.

"How the hell did you end up pregnant?" Damon asked me and I sighed.

"I have no freaking idea. But if you could get Bonnie to figure out how I'm turning human. That would help." I said to him and got up, then walked out of the room with a donut in my hand.

~

Damon and I were sitting in the livivng room. I was reading while Damon was talking to Stefan and Elena. He hung up and I looked at him. "Apparently our little brother is on a revenge mission." Damon said and I looked back at my book.

"When is he not." I said.

"Bonnie said to call her as well, if you want answers." Damon said and I sat up.

"Ok, any more question cause the look on your face says you have many." I told him and he sat on the table in front of me.

"How are you turning human?" Damon asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, that's what I want Bonnie to tell me." I said to him and he sighed.

"Ok, why are you turning human?" He asked and I made an 'o' face.

"That I can answer." I told him and sat up a little more. "Apparently, Mother Nature wants to keep the babies as human as possible."

"Babies?"

"Twins. One boy, one girl." I said to him and he seemed intersed.

"Who's godfather?" Damon asked and I laughed.

"I get to choose godmother and Klaus chooses godfather for our daughter. THen vese vrica for our son." I said to him and he nodded.

"So, for my nephew, I have a 50 percent chance of begin godfather?" He asked and I nodded while patting his shoulder.

"Yes, Damon. You have a 50 percent chance of begin a godfather." I said and he smiled. "But if your not," He's smiled fell. "Your name will be his middle name. Same deal for Stefan." I explained and Damon smriked.

"Well, I'm happy with either." Damon said and I smiled. We stared at each other and I hugged him. Damon hugged me back and I sighed. "You okay?" Damon asked and I nodded.

"I just really missed you and Stefan." I said and Damon hugged me tighter.

"We missed you too, sister."

~

I stayed home all day as Klaus and Rebekah went out. Damon drove me to the Bayou to see how Elijah was doing, since he had to leave. We said our goodbyes and I watched as he drove away. It was night time now and I didn't really care what Klaus' reaction would be at this point. I walked out and saw Hayley talking to that blonde women who ran away from Tyler and I when we were here.

"Hey." I said and Hayley walked up to me, before hugging me. We pulled out of the hug and Hayley walked me over to the blonde women. She introduced us and I found out her name was Eve.

We were now sitting outside by the campfire. "I'm sure you got questions." She said to me and I nodded.

"Only a thousands of them. Like who are you? Why are you following me? Where the hell is everyone? And, if the people in this book is our family, what the hell happened to them?" I asked her.

"I'm following you because you brought an Original to Werewolf Country, which is pretty much the same reason why everybody else skedaddled. If you wanna know what happened to the people in that family tree, I'll sum it up nice and quick: Marcel happened." Eve explained.

"What did he do?" Hayley asked her.

"He killed most of them. Later, the descendants of the ones who dodged death, he strong-armed a witch into putting a curse on them." Eve answered.

"What kind of curse?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Swap nature around, inside out. Made it so their natural state is wolves. They only turn back human on the full moon. We're hunted by the marks we carry. That crescent moon birthmark - that's why I got rid of mine. I didn't wanna get found out." She said to me and I looked at the fire, slowly taking in everything. Marcel's the reason they're hiding.

"Good evening." I looked at Elijah and smiled. "Think I might have something which belongs to you." He said to Eve and handed her a wooden stake. I'm guessing he tried kill Hayley earlier.

"Elijah, I've got this. Are you okay?" I asked him as I walked up to him.

"The wound is healed, the fever is broken, but for some strange reason I have this sharp and lingering sensation in my back." Elijah explained to me, in his normal, sassy tone.

"I have to get him home. But we'll be back, okay? I need to know more." I said to Eve. Hayley nodded in agreement and Eve nodded back at Hayley and I.

"Keep that mark covered up." She said to us and left us with Elijah. Elijah turned to the two of us.

"What happened?" Elijah asked us.

"We just met part of our family."

~

So, Klaus killed Elijah girlfriend, Celeste. I.e. the one Elijah was hallucinating about while he was with Hayley. Hayley was sitting outside with me on the front steps of the house while Klaus and his siblings fought the same freaking fight over again. Though I've done that more than once with my brothers.

Suddenly Klaus walked out and passed us while saying something to me, "You're coming with me, little wolf."

"Why would I go anywhere with you?" I snapped at him and he turned to to me. Someone's in a bad mood.

"Because, Alex, those children you carry are the only thing on this earth that matters to me. Now you can fight me on this, but you will lose." He opened the door to the passenger's side of the car and waited for me to get in. "As will anyone else who tries to stop you getting in this car." Klaus said and looked at Hayley. I looked up at the house and turned to her.

"Look after them, and keep me updated." I said with a sigh, and she nodded at me. I walked over to him and got into the car with Klaus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 528 20
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when they were human. Caroline and Rebekah a...
321K 8.3K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...
1K 57 8
❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐓 ❞ ✼ 〚 the vampire diaries universe x fem! mikaelson! oc 〛 〖 the vam...
2.4K 99 18
"You're the key Georgia, I know you don't realise it but your everything to him" Georgia Gilbert wasn't considered to be the favourite of the Gilber...