Invisible

Autorstwa love5sos15

Luke Hemmings is in the band 5 Seconds of Summer but you already knew that...but did you know he's got a youn... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1~She's a bitch
Chapter 2~You cannot be serious
Chapter 3~Like fuck she can
Chapter 4~You have no idea what it's like...
Chapter 5~You little attention whore
Chapter 6~You have a deal Mr.Faalange
Chapter 7~I know what you're doing

Chapter 8~And just like that...the madness begins

44 2 1
Autorstwa love5sos15

"This is where you will sit and watch the auditions. You two will have the final say and preferably Mr.Faalange would like at least one new member by the end of the day"

Isaac walked off, presumably to the door where he'd be greeting everyone who is auditioning.

"Is he seriously being serious?" Nyla and I took our seats.

"Don't worry Mist, I'm sure we will find someone"

"But what if only like five people turn up and we don't like any of them?"

"Well Mr.Faalange will just have to live with that then won't he" we started laughing when a girl walked onto the stage in front of us, guitar in hand.

"Hi, would you like to tell us your name?" she looks so nervous.

"Yeah, hey...I'm Jayne"

"Okay Jayne, what will your auditioning song be?"

"Erm it's Great Escape by Boys Like Girls"

"Great, when you're ready" I turned to Nyla.

"And just like that...the madness begins"

****

"Guys we are going to take a short break and then carry on with the rest of the auditions" Isaac walked off stage and started talking to some other official looking people.

We'd actually already watched nearly a hundred auditions already and I am not exaggerating. Luckily they were only about two to three minutes each. Isaac told us that there were just over two hundred auditions altogether and to say we were shocked was an understatement. We weren't even expecting fifty let alone over two hundred. I suppose technically being 5sos' support band had its perks.

"So, what do you think so far?" I turned to look and Nyla.

"You know what Ny? I'm just not feeling it, none of the auditions have made me want to get up on stage and start singing with them. What about you?"

"I am so glad you've just said that cause I was thinking the exact same thing. I know we are new to this but when we played on stage together for the first time I just knew it felt right and I haven't had that feeling yet"

"Do you thinking we'll find someone today?"

"Do we really have a choice?" we started laughing.

"Girls, we are starting again"

"Thanks Isaac. Just over another hundred to go!"

****

"We are never going to find another band member today" Nyla put her head in her hands.

"We have to and we will" as if on cue a lad came onto the stage, bass guitar in hand "What's your name?"

"Hey, my name is Danny Jones"

"And what will you be playing for us?"

"I'm gonna play the bass part from Drugs and Candy by All Time Low"

"Great choice, whenever you're ready" he moved away from the mic then moved forward again.

"I know you'll probably say no but I was wondering if you two would mind joining me for the song? What's the point in auditioning if you don't know what it would be like performing as band?" I turned to Nyla and smiled.

"I like him, he's showing his initiative, no one has said that"

"Let's go Mist" we got up and walked up to the stage.

"It's a good job I've been learning this song, I've been obsessed with it"

"Girl you have so much to learn about t he bands in this world" I laughed at Nyla but it made me realise that I'd been cut off from the world for so long that I didn't really know any songs or any bands.

"Let's do this" I checked the tuning of my guitar and stood in front of the mic. Danny was on my right and Nyla took her place behind the drum kit.

Click. Click. Click. Click. (^^Listen to the song^^)

"That felt so good" I placed my guitar back on its stand "Danny...you're totally in the band"

His smile went from ear to ear and Nyla started cheering.

"Isaac...cancel the rest of the auditions, we've found our newest member of The Trouble Makers, Danny Jones"

Isaac nodded and used his radio to inform the people on the door. I kind of felt bad because there were still people left but for now we had our band, who knows maybe we will pick up another member in America. But for London, we'd found the member we were looking for.

You know that feeling you have, when you know it's just meant to be. Up until now my life has been caged by my tie to the Hemmings. Finally I can break free and make a name for myself. I know it won't be easy, especially because of Luke. I know you're probably thinking, why can't she just tell someone? Believe I've wanted to and I still do but Luke actually terrifies me. Just imagine you're worst fear, the things that haunts you in your dreams. Just imagine that thing coming to life and tormenting you your whole life. You'd be trapped, just like I am. Maybe I'll never be free from this nightmare but maybe this band will at least help. I never thought I was that good at the guitar or singing but now we could be signed to an actual label. Luckily it isn't Luke's label which is great and hopefully, once this tour is over, I won't have to see Luke for a very long time...or ever. If only life handed you things like that on a plate.

"Misty?" Nyla snapped me out of my daydream.

"Yeah?"

"Mr.Faalange is on the phone and wants to speak with us" I nodded and followed Nyla over to Isaac, I turned to Danny.

"Come on, you're apart of this now" he smiled, placed his bass in a spare stand and followed me.

"Girls, I hear you've got a new member" Mr.Faalange's voice crackled through the speaker.

"Yes we do sir, his name is Danny Jones and is an amazing bass player. He showed initiative by asked to play us with as his auditions which Nyla and I found amazing because none of the others had thought of that"

"That's all very good, he sounds like just the bass player we were looking for"

"You don't want to hear him before you confirm it?"

"I don't need to because I trust you two. I must admit I don't usually do this with my clients but there's something about you and Miss. Nyla" Nyla and I looked at each other and smiled "I just wanted to check in with you and tell you the great news. I've booked you a gig, quite a big thing really"

"I thought 5sos were in America?"

"They are, this is your concert. you will be playing  a full set in front of quite a lot of people and it's going to be aired on T.V"

"Are you being serious?"

"Of course I am Misty, I don't waste time joking. The concert is tomorrow evening at the O2 Academy, that is why I wanted a new member by the end of today, which you've managed to do. I'll be there to greet you guys tomorrow afternoon and to meet Mr. Jones. Get a set list together, enough to last an hour. See you later" Isaac snapped the phone shut.

"I think you three need to get back to the hotel and get to work"

"Yeah...I think we do" I can't believe this is happening, what the fuck are we going to play?

****

"I think we should definitely play No Heroes Allowed, everyone loved that when we played it"

We were sat in our hotel room floor, a few sheets of paper scattered around. Danny's room was luckily only down the hall and was currently on the phone to his family and would be joining us soon.

"Yeah you're right Ny. So, so far we've got No Heroes Allowed and Drugs and Candy. All of which will last not even ten minutes. This is just going to be great" I put my head in my hands.

"Mist, we've got the rest of this evening and until tomorrow afternoon. We've got this"

"But I can't play that many songs, I don't even know that many"

"How you don't know a lot of songs will be a story for another day. I've seen how fast you can pick up songs, it takes you like half an hour at the most. What had Ashton been teaching you?"

"Bohemian Rhapsody, but we'd only gotten the first part. I've listened to it and the guitar solo is amazing and looks incredibly hard"

"I believe you can play it Mist. If you can crack that song, not only will it wow everyone with your guitar skills and you singing, but it will take up another like ten minutes"

"What if Danny doesn't want to learn it or finds it to hard to learn?"

"Well we'll just ask him" as if on cue Danny walked through the door, he has good timing.

"How we doing?" I looked at Danny "that bad?"

"You can tell from my face how bad it is?"

"Yeah, it's not that hard" he laughed and sat down next to me.

"Well we've got No Heroes Allowed and Drugs and Candy, can you play No Heroes Allowed?"

"Course I can, I love Mayday Parade"

"Okay that's great, what about Bohemian Rhapsody?"

"We're seriously going to attempt to play that?"

"It's fine we'll find something else"

"Are you kidding? I love Queen and you're lucky I managed to crack that song the other month, can you already play it then?"

"Erm technically no"

"You better get learning it then" I was in for a very long night.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.6K 353 54
Alice is a 17 year old girl, who temporarily moves to Sydney to live with a foster family since her own parents don't want to speak to her anymore. S...
19.2K 542 64
Luke Hemmings and Gracie Starr. International popstars with opposite lives. Gracie has a dark secret. Luke wants to find out. 5 Seconds of Summer and...
8.2K 455 31
Luke Hemmings name sounds familiar doesn't it. Luke Hemmings is the younger brother of Lucifer Hemmings, guitarist and singer of 5 seconds of summer...
69.1K 2K 37
Life has changed for Taylor Brookes and her 3 best friends Amanda Morgan, Alia Jefferson, and Amber Hartley. Finding out that they're going on tour w...