Chapter 2~You cannot be serious

I woke up to the sound of shouting. That's unusual because I'm the one who gets shouted at. I pulled my duvet off of me and swung my legs round so they were dangling over the edge of my bed. I put a hoodie on over my pyjamas and slowly walked towards the door, I opened it and the shouting became louder.

"Mum this is not happening. This is my tour not hers" what the hell is going on? I crept over to the stairs and made my way down them carefully.

"She's going with you, I can't bear the sight of her now, especially since your father is hardly ever here. He's dumped her on us" I made my way to the bottom of the stairs, Luke and Liz turned around. Shit.

"Just look at her, she's not coming" I looked at Liz who moved her eyes onto Luke immediately.

"Yes she is and you'll do as I say or you're not going on tour" I decided this was my turn to speak.

"What's going on?" Luke looked at me and glared.

"Fuck off you bitch" I flinched.

"You are going on tour with Luke, I want you out of the house" my mouth dropped.

"What about school?"

"You can do online classes, you're going with him and that's final" I went to open my mouth but Luke beat me.

"You cannot be serious"

"I am Luke and you'll do as I say or you're not going and that is final" Liz walked past mum and into the kitchen, she closed the door behind her.

Luke turned around and looked at me, if looks could kill I would be dead fifty times over. He came over to me and whispered in my ear.

"Looks like you're coming on tour with me" he grabbed hold of my arm, right where he did yesterday, I flinched "You will not speak to any of my band mates, you'll be my mute younger sister who had to come on tour with me" he looked me in the eye "do you understand?" I nodded my head "no interaction at all, you will stay on the bus and do school work. No one will see you or get wind that you're there. You are going to be invisible" he let go of my arm and shoved me as he walked past, probably to try and persuade Liz otherwise but she won't.

I turned around and walked up the stairs. Well looks like I'm going on tour with 5 Seconds of Summer. Any fan would love this opportunity but me...well I'm shitting myself. I don't even think Luke has told his band mates that he has a sister.

I opened my door and walked over to my bed. I sat down and swung my legs on. I stared at the ceiling. What if his band mates are like him? Sweet to the fans but evil on the inside.

****

I opened my eyes. The sun poured in. Did I fall asleep? I looked at the clock, 15:30. Shit. I jumped off my bed and quickly put some clothes on. I went over to my door and opened it. I flinched. Staring right back at me was Luke.

"Looks like someone slept in"

"I'm sorry"

"I don't care, I came up here to tell you to start packing cause we're leaving tonight" he turned around and went back downstairs. Great (hint the sarcasm). I turned around and closed my door, might as well just take everything. Not that I've got much.

Finally. It sounds as if I've been packing for ages when really I haven't, I just had to rearrange my bag a few times.

"Lets go" I jumped. I turned around to see Luke glaring at me in doorway "move it" I stood up and walked past Luke, his eyes following me the whole time. I made my way downstairs but Liz was nowhere to be seen. She probably said her goodbyes earlier, I didn't expect her to say bye anyway seen as though she hates me.

I slipped on my shoes and opened the door,

"Go get in the taxi" I nodded and walked over and put my bags in the boot then got in myself. Luke followed shortly and the driver took off. I turned around and took one last look at the house...good riddance. But will touring be any better?

We arrived at the airport and I got my bags. I looked up and saw two muscly guys standing next to Luke.

"Who's this?"

"It's fine she's just a family friend" this didn't surprise me. Dave looked at me and then smiled which I returned.

We made our way into the airport. I'd never stepped foot in an airport before this very point. I stayed close to Dave, he seemed nice enough, so I didn't get lost. In the distance I could see three lads waving at us...well Luke. I'd never seen them in person only ever heard Luke talk to them on the phone. One had dark hair, another had curly and one had blonde hair. I think that's Michael, I remember Luke being on the phone to a Michael who needed to stop dying his hair as much otherwise it would fall out.

As we got closer they saw me and perplexity washed over their faces. Now we were opposite them,

"Luke, who's this?" The one I think is Michael said this.

"It's a family friend Michael"

"How come you never mentioned her until right now?"

"It was a last minuted decision"

"Okay then" he didn't sound too sure "what's your name?"

"Misty" he smiled.

"That's a very nice name" Luke scoffed but Michael looked at him as if to say 'what was that for?'. Then the one with dark hair stepped forward,

"Hey I'm Calum" then the curly haired one did the same,

"Hey I'm Ashton" they both smiled which I returned. By this point if looks could kill I would be dead. I knew Luke's eyes were burning through me. This would be any fans' dream but this was my nightmare. His mates could just be faking this act seen as though they're in public.

"You can sit next to me if you want Misty?" I turned to Michael and nodded.

Maybe this will turn my life upside-down.

~~A/N~~

Sorry for another short chapter but I promise that it's going to get very interesting. Please keep reading and voting, thank you so much.