Chapter 8~And just like that...the madness begins

"This is where you will sit and watch the auditions. You two will have the final say and preferably Mr.Faalange would like at least one new member by the end of the day"

Isaac walked off, presumably to the door where he'd be greeting everyone who is auditioning.

"Is he seriously being serious?" Nyla and I took our seats.

"Don't worry Mist, I'm sure we will find someone"

"But what if only like five people turn up and we don't like any of them?"

"Well Mr.Faalange will just have to live with that then won't he" we started laughing when a girl walked onto the stage in front of us, guitar in hand.

"Hi, would you like to tell us your name?" she looks so nervous.

"Yeah, hey...I'm Jayne"

"Okay Jayne, what will your auditioning song be?"

"Erm it's Great Escape by Boys Like Girls"

"Great, when you're ready" I turned to Nyla.

"And just like that...the madness begins"

****

"Guys we are going to take a short break and then carry on with the rest of the auditions" Isaac walked off stage and started talking to some other official looking people.

We'd actually already watched nearly a hundred auditions already and I am not exaggerating. Luckily they were only about two to three minutes each. Isaac told us that there were just over two hundred auditions altogether and to say we were shocked was an understatement. We weren't even expecting fifty let alone over two hundred. I suppose technically being 5sos' support band had its perks.

"So, what do you think so far?" I turned to look and Nyla.

"You know what Ny? I'm just not feeling it, none of the auditions have made me want to get up on stage and start singing with them. What about you?"

"I am so glad you've just said that cause I was thinking the exact same thing. I know we are new to this but when we played on stage together for the first time I just knew it felt right and I haven't had that feeling yet"

"Do you thinking we'll find someone today?"

"Do we really have a choice?" we started laughing.

"Girls, we are starting again"

"Thanks Isaac. Just over another hundred to go!"

****

"We are never going to find another band member today" Nyla put her head in her hands.

"We have to and we will" as if on cue a lad came onto the stage, bass guitar in hand "What's your name?"

"Hey, my name is Danny Jones"

"And what will you be playing for us?"

"I'm gonna play the bass part from Drugs and Candy by All Time Low"

"Great choice, whenever you're ready" he moved away from the mic then moved forward again.

"I know you'll probably say no but I was wondering if you two would mind joining me for the song? What's the point in auditioning if you don't know what it would be like performing as band?" I turned to Nyla and smiled.

"I like him, he's showing his initiative, no one has said that"

"Let's go Mist" we got up and walked up to the stage.