Chapter 4~You have no idea what it's like...

I don't know how long I've been laid on the floor but it feels like forever, Luke's words swirling round my head.

'No one will ever love you'

'You shouldn't have been born'

Why did he hate me so much? Why did the whole family hate me?

"Misty?" I barely heard the voice "Misty" I felt a hand touch my shoulder causing me to flinch "sorry I just wanted to make sure you were alright" I lifted my head up see Calum staring right back at me. I sat up and his eyes widened.

"What?"

"Who did that to your face?" Shit. I quickly stood up and went to look at my cheek in the bathroom mirror. There was a big red mark with a bruise forming in the centre. I had to come up with something, I couldn't tell him the truth. I doubt he would even believe me.

"Misty tell me now what happened" I walked out of the bathroom and faced Calum.

"I...my legs gave way and I must've caught my cheek on something when I fell" he looked at me with doubt in his eyes.

"That looks like someone hit you" I shook my head.

"Just clumsy me"

"Okay well are you alright?"

"I'll live"

"Come back to mine and Ash's room, then I can make sure you don't walk into anything" he smiled.

"You have no idea what it's like..." he looked perplexed "to be as clumsy as me" he nodded, hopefully I was convincing.

"Come on Misty" Calum walked out and I followed him.

We walked in and Ashton was sat on one of the beds messing around with guitar.

"So where's Michael and Luke?" Ashton looked at me.

"Went off a few minutes after Luke did, they can be a right pair and both as bad as each other" No, Michael didn't seem like that sort of person "So do you want to have an actual try at the guitar?" Ashton smiled at me.

"Yeah" I sat down next to Ashton and Calum pulled up a chair opposite.

"Do you know how to play?"

"Yeah"

"Really?" I knew they'd be surprised.

"Countless school lunches in the music room, you work out how to play a few instruments"

"What else can you play?" Calum asked me.

"Drum kit, trumpet and I started playing the bass before I had to come on tour with you guys"

"I could teach you" I looked at Calum.

"I'd like that" I smiled at him which he returned.

"Well I think we need to have a drum off at some point" I turned to Ashton and smirked.

"Challenge excepted"

"Let's see what you can do" so I started playing.

****

"You're really good" I looked at Ashton and smiled.

"Really"

"Hell yeah, how come you've never started a band?"

"I'm not the most popular person at school" Ashton flashed me a sympathetic look.

"Not even tried looking for possible members on social media, like Twitter or something?"