What i do for you,what you do...

By Luna_loves_you_4ever

Copyrights© Luna_loves_you_4ever ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THEIR GOING TO BE PARTS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES just a war... More

Alone.
New day,new me.
The feeling.
Kidnapped.
Learning.
Shane's day.
The right thing to do.
Interests.
Funny day...for one of us!
Hunting.
First time.
Moving.
Confused.
Jealousy!
Back home.
Relieved.
The bad boys.
Finding out.
Learning the truth.
Wasen't expecting that.
"You bet on it?"
Ranulf and he's past.
Just a nightmare....
Possession taking over?
Changing.
Intruder.(part one)
Intruder.(part two)
The Marking!
Out in the open.
Kidnapped again.
The game.
A chance.
Finding help.
Close at finding you.
"Peekaboo,i found you!"
Surprise!
Bribing.
"Forever."
Someone's screwed.
Making you mine.
Sweet, sweet revenge.
"Back together."

"Do it, or lose her."

5.8K 40 11
By Luna_loves_you_4ever

So i'm sorry it took so long to upload, for some odd reason my story was deleted, it remained at some of your libraries but it wasn't at my profile or works. That's why it took so long. Normally i upload every 2 with 3 days. Remember that! Lol! So i hope you enjoy, now the problem is fixed and everything's fine. Thank you to the people that asked what happened and helped me. It means a lot! Love you all. COMMENT, VOTE, and have a nice day!

~Luna.

~Still Linus' P.O.V.~

I walked around the woods that day bored out of my mind and being tempted every second do just get in there and slaughter everyone. Sounded like a good plan to me! I liked it.

I'd just walk around arguing with Ranulf who wouldn't just shut UP since Lucian said to me that i should mark her and was thinking hard if i should. The last time we were close--at the marking--wow......she had turned me on by just sitting there!

I seriously think i'd lose control and do way more than just bite her and claim her.

"Like it bothers you, you ass! Like you don't want to!" 

I frowned.

Then i'd sit with my men and talk or cook some animals they caught. This whole thing reminded me when i was out traveling and when i found Ellie. Every now and then i'd look at her Father's pack as they did pretty much the same. He sat there silent with his sons and he looked emotionless.

I was destracted looking at him and trying to read him that i burned my meat. Someone laughed at me.

I groaned.

"Shit."

"Eat shit now!" Jake said laughing and i chuckled. It didn't look bad just a little black. I turned and looked behind me at the blondie's pack. I wanted to see her again. With one hand on the ground i helped myself up and walked to the railings again where her hut was.

<Ellie?>

<Hey.>

<Where are you?>

<In my hut.You?"

<Standing outside.Got you something i made.It is bad i bet...> i chuckled and held on to one rail.

The door opened and she came out in a white dress stopping above her knees.

"He didn't lock the door?" i asked.

"No. Maybe he forgot or his just testing me." she walked barefooted with her hair down over one shoulder. I tilted my head looking. She looked around and walked a little faster to me wrapping her small hands on the rails with a small smile, her face close to mine.

"Here. I'm sorry i burned it." i laughed raising my stick with the piece of meat. She laughed.

"What? Is not as bad as it looks! Try it!" i said and she laughed again taking it.

"Thank you." she said and with her hand took a small piece trying it.I waited,expecting her to spit it in my face.

"Crispy." she said amused. I laughed.

"Did you eat? Has this dude feeding you right? Are you eating properly Ellie i don't want you fainting." i scolded and she giggled nodding.

"Yes dad." she said and i glared.

"You know i talked to your father." i said and her eyes came up fast widening.

"His just--"

"Worried. I know. I get that but seriously i don't think he gets it. The whole.......situation. What's good for you. I'M good for you! Yet i think his still stuck with the idea Arthur is. Pisses me off! I offered him help, that i would help him keep his territory and can have you."

"Your giving me back to my dad?"

"NO! No fucking way but his your dad if you wish to see him you can visit or he can visit us. Your ain't leaving me though." i said serious. She laughed.

"I'm serious!"

"I know." she said and gave me back some of the meat. Guess she didn't like it.

"SUCKA!"

Shut up Ranulf!

"Linus what if my dad decides to give me to Arthur?" she said seeming scared and sad.

"I won't let that happen. He won't."

"But what if..."

"He won't. You'll see why, soon." i leaned in and with one hand pulled her chin, making her lean in too, locking her lips. They were so soft and sweet, addictive. I pulled away staring them and then touched them with my thumb.

*****

Letting her go was the hardest thing, even though she wasn't geometrically that far it was far enough for me the end! I scowled making my way towards the gates. All my men were up and hell was i taking them in there with me.

As i walked i saw Harold coming too and smirked. He'd better agree.

"You know, not that it's not a good thing you, smiling, if you call that a smile but your scaring me. What's on your mind?" Jake asked from my side.

"Nothing." i said and when Harold turned my way and looked at me i grinned evilly. It wasn't a good thing but i just couldn't now to. I looked ahead raising my head high and walked faster. At the gate's we we're stopped by guards.

"You can not pass." one said.

"Your Alpha said we should come by today. Ask him if you don't be--"

"We know already! Alpha and his Luna are not ready." 

This guy just lost his head for interrupting me!

"We can wait inside." Harold said coming next to me.

"We actually can't wait you go call him right now or i'll do it myself." i said angrily.

By the look on their faces and i guess my glares one went in and came back minutes after.

"Follow us." he said and i walked in behind them, decisively.

More men surrounded us as we made our way in, men armed and angry looking or on guard. I was unaffected by it since I-- to Arthur's displease, insert Dracula's laughter here-- had the upper hand here. And even if i was going down my men wouldn't and i bet my ass Jake would leave this place with Arthur's head for me and Ellie.

They brought us to his stupid office again where he walked out with a smug on his face.

"The hell is that smug on his fucking face?" Ranulf growled.

I don't fucking know!

"Fucking punch it off his face then!"

Soon.

"Good morning." he said.

Good riddance.

We just nodded.

"You came early. My Luna--" i sighed heavily looking away "--isn't up yet and she won't be here for her recognition as my wife?Unacceptable."

"You seem so sure." i drawled.

"I am." he said and smirked.

"Well wake her up." her father said.

"I want her to rest." well yeah me too and she will in my bed! NO scratch that. If you get what i mean.

"Well yea me too but i'm sure she would be oh so sad....to lose this. I'll go wake her up."

"You stay put and away from her."

"Here we go again." i rolled my eyes.

“I wanna tell my mate a good morning, I don’t have that right?”

“No you don’t.”

“And who are you to say?”

“I’m the one who holds your fates in MY hand. You do as I say!” I scoffed. This guy really believed it.

“Let him see her Arthur.” Her father said and I turned around to look at him.

“Your telling me what to do?”

“Can I say something to you in private for a second?” Harold said and I narrowed my eyes suspiciously as they walked out and talked. When they came back Arthur had a very pleased look which I took for a bad thing.

“You may see her. Wake her up and bring her.” Arthur said to me. I nodded pleased but still curious. Lucian flashed me a look that I knew what it was for. I looked at Harold and he did the same.

<Do what you gotta do. I still don’t trust you but I’ll have to learn how to.> he said to me and my eyes went wide before I stepped out.

I felt scared all of the sudden. Me scared! Well hey I’ve never marked before. Never gave the mate’s mark I mean. I walked to her hut and stopped just outside of the door raising my hand to knock on it.

I felt like a little boy embarrassed to come face to face with his crush, this was bull.

<Have faith and trust in me and I will guide you through this, Linus.> Ranulf said and the tone of his voice shocked me. He was smooth, sincere….

I looked around and cleared my throat feeling a lump stuck there. I saw people staring but turned my attention back to the door and knocked. I got no response.

<Ellie?> I asked but got no response again.

<Ellie baby…?> I asked feeling back normal slowly. I got a small moan in response.

<Linus?>

<Yes baby, I’m outside of your door can I come in?>I heard a thump and the door flew open with her standing there, her hair sticking out in all directions and her eyes wide. I took a quick look around before stepped into the hut pushing her in too.

I had this.

I have this!

Looking down at her, the way she looked now, from sleeping I felt my body getting hot, like I had a fever all of the sudden and Ranulf taking over in a different matter. He wasen’t demanding control like when I get angry he just tried to take the reins, the lead now. I literally felt him, his power flowing through me, in my body, my hands, everywhere and most importantly………..my mind.

I saw Ellie the way he was seeing her, thought of her the way he was, felt what he felt for her.

<Everything I see, I feel and think you do too. We’re one.> he explained. I moved closer to Ellie who looked at me as if I was a ghost or she was dreaming.

“Linus, your alright? Why….how…..are you here?” she asked.

“I told you I’d come for you.” I whispered leaning down to come face to face with her, my breath fanning her pretty face. I moved so close she was trapped now between me and the wall. I pressed my body against hers and put my hands to the wall caging her and she looked up shocked. I just smiled evilly at her.

She was mine…..

With one hand I brushed her hair away from her eyes and face and just caressed her cheek.

“Your beautiful, you know that?” I said. She gave no response. I leaned down and softly brushed my lips against her’s and heard Ranulf growling. She didn’t move at first but when I pressed harder they moved with mine. I put my hands in her hair fisting it and pushed my body harder having the need to feel her, but I had to remember I would only mark her now, not take her. It was hard though. To resist. The more we kissed the more I felt the need for her and I was sure I was showing it to her as I licked her lower lip. I wanted to taste her.

She wouldn’t let me though so I pulled her away from the wall and wrapped my arm that was on the wall around her waist crashing her on me and with the other pulled her hair making her head go back and her gasp. I took the chance.

~Third person’s P.O.V.~

[A/N:with a heavy heart I change the point of view,Linus’ was so much better lol xD]

Linus pulled at Ellie’s hair wanting entrance which she wouldn’t give, he pulled her head back making her gasp shocked and he took the chance to taste her. She tasted sweet as he fought for dominance. The fact she did back was quite the surprise to him but man he loved it, it turned him on. Her hands came up from his chest that they were previously and wrapped around his neck and Linus that was taken by the passion and need at the moment let his hands travel and roam her body.

Feeling her every curve, her soft skin and thin material of her night dress that he fisted and pulled up, his hands traveling up her sides and making her shiver in delight then her tummy and coming just under her breasts, feeling the curve there.

He shouldn’t go any further.

He let his hands go down and rest on her waist squeezing and feeling while he let her lips and kissed his way from her cheeks to her jaw line and then neck. Ellie threw her head back and closed her eyes, not knowing how was this possible and where was Arthur was he really letting this happen? Not like it bother her of course….Her hands went to his hair, slick and smooth she pulled at it and a moan escaped Linus’ lips making her moan too from the vibrations. He chuckled and bit and sucked.

This was so good. But as realization hit her she got nervous, how far was Linus gonna go, if he wished to go all the way would she let him, was she ready or brave enough.

"Ellie..?" Linus breathed out at her neck, hot air fanning it.

"Do you trust me?" he asked giving a small kiss. She nodded, not able to speak.

"Do you?"

"I do." she breathed out and Linus moved her towards the bed. She sat down when the back of her knees hit the mattress and Linus hovered above her, pushing her lightly down on the bed to lie. He got on top and once again took her lips. Each hand was at the sides of her head and while this was steamy, being caged by a man like him, it was scary for her too.

"Do you trust me enough to allow me to do this?" what was this she wondered before he gave a soft bite at her neck, where he had decided to put his mark. Realising what he wanted to do she froze. Here? Was he serious? What would her father say?

Linus took the silence as a no and it hurt but if she wasn't ready he wasn't going to push. Only if necessary he would. He kissed, bit and sucked--not enough to be satisfied but he stopped and sat up on his knees. Staring down at her, eyes full of passion and lust clearly what he saw in her eyes was the same but their was also fear. Insecurity.

He would have to find another way, he would have to find a very good excuse, if he did it right now he would start a war the very moment. Was he too ready for it?

"Come on, get dressed and i'll wait for you outside, we have to go to Arthur and your dad." he explained getting off of her to stand. Their was no sign of annoyance, disappointment, anger or anything but Ellie felt bad. Felt sorry, felt as if it was her fault and Linus now thought she didn't trust him enough to make her his, her own mate. Linus watched as she sat up and stood uncomfortable and looking anxious.

"What is the matter?"

"I'm sorry." she whispered.

"For what?" he asked stunned. There was no reason!

"It's not that i don't trust you enough, i do, with my life Linus i'm just not ready. Or sure of what my father will say..?" Linus chuckled and took her head in his hands kissing her forehead.

"Silly girl, don't be sorry, i don't want to push you but i'm afraid i might have to in a situation like this, your open for any bite right now i won't allow it!  And don't worry about your father his with me." he said and she looked up with wide eyes.

"Meow!" Linus freaked and turned around.

"The fuck?" he said as he watched a cat make it's way to his leg and rub, he lifted it up disgusted. Ellie bent down and took it in her arms.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes now get ready and come i have to explain to them why it took so long." he said looking down at the cat annoyed as the creature was in his territory and walked out.

"YOU IDIOT! WHAT NOW? YOU SHOULD HAVE LET ME DO IT!" Ranulf snarled at his head. Linus had felt his canines getting long and sharp but didn't mark her. He managed to fight it.

Now Linus was walking back to everyone and when he got there Arthur just had to pop up.

"Why took you so long? What where you doing? Where is she?" Linus narrowed his eyes but gave no answer, he looked at Lucian and Jake, their eyes ready to pop out questioning him. He looked down.

Ellie 5 minutes later walked in the room full of tension and smelling like way to high levels of testosterone. Her father's eyes popped out now when he saw she had no mark and Lucian shook his head, but he wasn't finished yet.

<Why didn't you-->

<I couldn't.>

<Why not?!>

<I couldn't force her she isn't ready or sure she cares for your opinion.>

<Lies! It's because you don't want her enough! You lied.>

<I did not such thing! I want her but i respect the fact she isn't READY!>

<She'll have to be soon!> her father shouted angrily.

"Can we start?" Arthur asked and all eyes turned to him as he grinned at Ellie and rushed to take her by his side. Linus on instinct rushed too and grabbed her pulling back.

"Let go!" Arthur growled.

"You let go of my mate or lose your hand!" Linus snapped.

"BOTH OF YOU HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER!" Harold snarled and strode between them taking his daughter away. He got glared at but he and his sons glared back, Stefan and Xander taking hold of her protectively and possessively.

"Lets get this over with what's your decision already?" Arthur said losing patience and it seemed his manners that made Linus sneer.

"I want one more day."

"WHAT?"

"I said i want one more day because i'm not the only person deciding my daughter's fate."

"Who else? This is our buisness."

"My wife."

"Oh come on!" Arthur yelled not believing it.

"Afraid of losing?" Linus chuckled.

"You...i'll take your head off when this is over!" Arthur pointed his finger at him and Linus threw his hands up smiling down.

"Whatever." he said.

"No. You tell us now!"

"Please. I regretted it once but had no choice, it seems again i don't have one here either just let me know what my wife thinks of, her opinion matters."

"If she says no?"

"She's a woman, i'll still do what i want i just want to know." Harold said, that was mean but that gave Lucian an idea. Linus went to retaliate but was stopped.

<You got one more chance do it or lose her.> Lucian said to him.

"FINE! It better worth the wait."

"It will." Harold said and Linus was furious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking out once again Linus created another work of art at another tree! Harold approached him.

"Linus!" he shouted and Linus turned, his eyes shining the unnatural green colour.

"What do you want?!" he roared. Harold remained silent watching a pained mate and understanding what he was going through.

"Can we talk for a moment?"

"You said enough in there i get it but i'll--"

"You didn't! Listen to me!"

"I don't want to hear your stupid crap--"

"Shut up Linus!" Lucian yelled and walked up at him. Harold remained still and calm.

"What did you just--" Lucian touched Linus shoulder and for some odd reason suddenly Ranulf got weak and let go.

"Listen to him and then come at me i have something to say to you."

Linus confused did as he was told and walked further away with Harold.

"Listen, i did this for you, maybe you do want my daughter but you better do your move now that you have your chance or i will give her away. I have no choice."

"I told you i'll help."

"And i told you i can't trust you, only if you prove your worthy and do as you have to do then i will." Harold said. Linus didn't say anything.

"I will then. You'll hate me but--"

"I can't do anything if it's fate." Harold smiled and walked away.

Linus went to Lucian who dragged him away as well.

"Okay, you failed this time but you won't next." he said.

"I won't."

"Damn straight. Now....their is a small change of plans."Linus raised a brow waiting.

"What?"

"You won't mark you'll mate as well!" Linus literally screamed.

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!" 

"YES! THE END! Their is a full moon coming! Not just any though a blood moon!"

"No i didn't agree with her father to this. I have it under control i know what i'm doing!"

"You know nothing, do as i say and you won't regret it."

"Why? What does a blood moon have to do with this? "

"I can not say for sure but please do it."

"Enough Lucian, no that is final. I'll mark her only." Linus said firmly and Lucian scowled but nodded.

"Tonight though." Lucian warned and Linus shot him a look. He knew that.

Lucian had a bad feeling and something he couldn't remember about was telling him that Linus had to mate her or else something would go wrong.

But what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 79 36
Julianna has always known exactly what she wanted. She was young, she was free, and nothing could stop her from taking the Alpha title in two years...
707 59 28
"Submit now pup you've nowhere to run to! Don't make me come after you! I'll always win" venom laced his tone as he warned, "Good thing I'm a fast ru...
5.8M 57.4K 33
Amy is a focused student and just wants to enjoy a care free senior year. Her family is fiercely over protective and she accepted years ago that boy...
18.4K 461 22
2013 © Loosing her mother and the hands of her father at a young age Alex grew distant from her classmates. She became, "That Girl" She didn't trust...