Karmagisa Oneshots

By tsukisaltmakei

{REQUESTS CLOSED} Various Karma X Nagisa OneShots, feel free to request! Warning: This story contains a boy... More

REQUEST
smile | angst
stormy nights | fluff
fangs | vampire au
karmagisa | fanart
bittersweet | bully au 1/2
appreciation post
THANK YOU!
bittersweet | bully au 2/2
sticks & stones | injured-nagisa
contract | demon au
his voice | angst
dress | idol au
pack | wolf au
so much for breakfast | deaf au
its a prank! | prank au
faded | angst (15+)
forever | yandere-karma
VOTE
CONTEST WINNERS
be mine | christmas special
problem
in the next life | suicidal-karma
cuddles | mute-nagisa
dark reality | imaginary/demon-karma
β—‡NEW STORY VOTING!β—‡
petals | angst
letters | angst
sunshine | angst
forever | yandere-nagisa
try again? | fluff
say something, say anything | angst
wrong number | text | drabble
drift | angst | short
picture perfect | photographer au
aishite | yandere
under a thousand lights| adult au
picture perfect | alternate ed

snapped | yandere-karma

8.9K 169 436
By tsukisaltmakei

WARNING:
This chapter will contain bloody/gory moments and descriptions.
----------------------------------------------

3rd POV
-x-

"Hey Karma-Kun!" Nagisa smiled as he approached the red head. "Nagisa-Chan~ how was your weekend?" Karma asked sounding sort of interested.

Nagisa and Karma walked side by side up the mountain as Nagisa told him what he had been up to. He left out the part about spilling soy-sauce all over the floor.

Once they reached the small building they walked inside and sat in their seats. After about 4 periods of assassination fails and boring lectures it was time for lunch.

"Oi, Nagisa!" Karma said somehow popping out of nowhere and sitting next to the small and feminine boy.

"Where did you come from?!" Nagisa shouted trying to get his heart beat back to normal. Karma snickered in response as he stabbed the straw into his box of strawberry milk.

"Say Nagisa---" Karma began to speak but was cut off by a girls voice. "Nagisa!" Kaede squeaked as she sat next to him and pulled him into a hug.

'I'll kill her if she touches him again...' Karma though as he turned his head away from the scene.

"Kayano-Chan! You're back?" Nagisa smiled at his friend returning the hug. Kayano had been away for a couple days because she was sick.

"Yup!" She squeaked back releasing Nagisa from the hug and clapping her hands together. "I'll see you later!" She said before running away to speak with her other friends.

"She's annoying." Karma bluntly said as he rolled his eyes and leaned back against the tree they were sitting in front of. Nagisa tilted his head before saying "not really! She's just perky!"

"Yeah whatever." Karma threw his now empty box into the trash can as he got up and walked away. "By the way.... she likes you."

"E-eh?!" Nagisa yelled feeling his face become heated. There was no way Kayano liked him? She's just a really good friend, right?

After school was finished Nagisa walked home waving goodbye to his classmates before doing so. It was kind of cold out but not to bad.

KARMA's POV
-x-
"Hey, Kayano-chan." I blocked the exit to the door before she could leave. She wasn't scared of me though, not yet anyways.

"Hm? What's up?" She replied happily back to him, slightly smiling.

"Koro-Sensei asked me to clean up the shed in the back. Do you think you could help me out?" I asked sounding as friendly as I possibly could. She thought for a second before nodding.

We left the classroom walking to the shed. I opened the door, placing my arm out signaling for the annoying girl to go first. Once she was inside I closed the door behind us, locking it.

"So what needs to be cleaned up?" She asked her back facing me. I smirked before pushing her to the ground causing her ankle to twist in a weird way.

"O-ow." She mumbled placing her hand over her now sprained ankle. "Sorry sweet-cheeks but...." I pulled a knife out from under my sleeve and bent down next to her ".... but I don't like the way you crush on my Nagi-Chan."

Her eyes widened then a blush appeared on her cheeks. That was proof that she liked him. Enough for me to feel anger and jealously.

I placed the knife under her throats causing her to flinch. Tears began to fall from her eyes as I slightly pushed the tip of the knife into her skin.

"Hmmm.... why are you crying? You deserve to die. You wanted to steal him away from me!" My eyes went dark as I pulled the knife away from her neck and began to stab it into her stomach. "I won't let you do that though! He's mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!" I continued to shout, smiling each time I heard her scream or cry out in pain.

Finally I stopped, wiping some of the blood off my face, causing it to smear. I stood up, dragging Kayano's body out of the shed and into a pre dug hole. After I finished burying her body I went back to the shed and cleaned up. Once I got back home I burned my clothes and got into the shower, watching as the water turning red as it went down the drain.

"I'll have you to myself one day.... Nagisa."

-x-

Once Nagisa got home from school he cleaned around the house, making sure everything was perfect before his mother got home.

It was better for him to be obedient then to be bad and get punished. After a while though Nagisa became immune to the name's she'd call him and the beatings shed dole out.

"Nagisa." His mother sternly said as she walked into the apartment. Her lips formed a smile as she looked around the house pleased at the cleanness.

"I ran into a friend of yours on the way home." She said before Karma walked into the apartment.

"Heyo Nagisa~" he said as he closed the door behind him. He had a smirk on his face, one that made Nagisa feel uneasy.

"Excuse me, I'm going to go clean up. Make yourself at home Mr.Akabane." Nagisa's mom said as she walked to her room.

"W-what are you doing here Karma?" Nagisa awkwardly asked as he rubbed his arm anxiously.

Karma didn't reply, instead he pushed Nagisa onto the couch hovering over him with a devious look. He leaned in closer whispering in Nagisa's ear.

"She hurts you doesn't she Nagi-Chan?"

"W-what?" Nagisa's face became flustered as he looked away.

"She won't anymore, don't worry." Karma got off of Nagisa, seconds later Ms.Shiota walked in.

"What are we talking about?" She smiled trying to join the conversation.

Karma looked up and smiled, tilting his head innocently. "Actually, we were talking about you." He stated before walking up to her and punching her in the face. (get rekt)

"Karma!" Nagisa shouted from the couch frozen in fear as he watched Karma kneel next to his mom.

Karma looked back at Nagisa who was now trembling and on the verge of tears. He smiled at him before saying "it's okay Nagi-Chan~ she won't hurt you again."

Nagisa was now crying as he watched Karma continue to punch and slap his mother. Her face was bloody but she was still conscious.

"Get... off." She whispered angrily as she flipped over so she was on top of Karma.

He laughed before kneeing her in the stomach and standing back up. Nagisa sat there frozen in fear, tears still falling from his eyes.

One final blow and his mother was finally knocked out, not dead though.

"P-please stop!" He managed to get out before fully breaking down. Karma walked over to him and pulled him into a hug kissing the top of his head. "It's alright." Nagisa was scared of Karma but still comforted by his words.

"Now~" karma muttered standing back up again. He placed a cloth over Nagisa's mouth holding it there until he blacked out.

NAGISA's POV
-x-
My eyes slowly fluttered open as memories of what had previously happened flashed into my mind.

I was in some sort of basement, most likely Karma's. I was dark and smelt like copper and other scents I couldn't identify.

I tried to yell for help but no noise was coming out. My mouth was duct taped and only small mumbles could be heard.

"You're awake! Finally, we can get started~" I looked up only to be greeted by Karma's devious smirk. My hands were tied behind the chair I was sitting in and my feet were bound as well.

I tried to speak but only another mumble came out. Karma noticed this and slowly tore the tape off of my mouth.

I flinched at the pain before speaking. "A-are you going to hurt me?" Were the only words I could manage to get out. Karma frowned looking sadly into my eyes. "I'd never hurt you." He said planting a kiss on my lips before placing the duct tape back over them.

"Now be a good boy!" He patted my head before walking over to a table that had multiple weapons on them.

I looked over to see my mother tied up just like me, except she was tied with rope and wire. Her ankles were bleeding and her wrists were as well. Karma must've tied me up with some sort of cloth because it didn't hurt at all.

Karma tore off the blindfold that was over my mothers eyes and watched as they fluttered open. She looked around shaking and trying to get untied. It was no use though.

The wire wrapped around her wrists went deeper into her skin causing them to bleed more. She stopped struggling as she realized it was useless.

Karma picked up some sort of knife from off of the table and cut my mothers thigh. She clenched her eyes shut, and I watched silently as she began to cry. He continued doing this until her legs were dripping blood.

I looked away feeling as if I were going to puke. It was scary, seeing my best friend torture and hurt my abusive mother.

When I looked back up Karma was at the table again, choosing how he'd hurt my mother next. "If only you hadn't hurt my poor blueberry over and over again.....you wouldn't be in the situation." Karma laughed.

Karma ripped the duct tape off of my moms face and allowed her to speak. "Y-you're sick! I'll kill my no good daughter and after that.... I'll end your life!" She yelled as more blood dripped from her legs.

"Son." Karma simply corrected her, turning the knife he had in his hand around. I mumbled signaling I wanted to talk as well. Karma accepted this and took the duct tape off quickly.

"I'm sorry I wasn't good enough mom." I stated before tears fell from my eyes. "I tried to hard to be a good child. I tried so hard." Karma placed his hand on my face wiping away a tear.

"Look at me~" karma said and I obeyed, making eye contact with him. His gaze was intimidating.

"Help! HELP ME!" We both turned away when my mother yelled. Karma rolled his eyes and sighed, slapping her and placing duct tape over her mouth once again.

He placed his knife on her cheek and slid it down, causing a cut to form. After he did this again, he moved down to her neck. He cut down deep but not deep enough to hit her jugular. She cried more shaking the chair and trying to get away.

I closed my eyes, turning my head away from the scene. I hated blood and I didn't want to watch Karma hurt her anymore.

"No more..." I mumbled under my breath feeling sick again. Karma stopped walking over to me once again and tilting my head up.

"Hm?"

"No more." I repeated.

I waited a minute before looking up to him and mumbling "just kill her already." A smirk overcame his face and he nodded.

When he approached my mother again she shook her head back and forth. He chuckled before taking a knife and stabbing it into her neck.

After a minute of bleeding out, she was finally dead. Karma untied me, picking me up bridal style and bringing me upstairs.

He placed me in his bed and tucked me in, kissing my forehead as I looked up at him. For some reason I felt safe, I was somewhat happy my mother was dead.

"Is it bad that I'm not sad?" I whispered to him. He smiled shaking his head. "She hurt you so I hurt her back. You did nothing wrong." He took out my twin tails and brushed his fingers through my blue hair.

"Aren't you scared of me?" Karma asked. I shook my head. "No."

After that I fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
An:
Sorry that the ending sucks XD I was on writers block. I'll be updating again later so I hope you enjoy!

2048 words

Ps: Rip Kayano and Nagisa's mom😂

EDIT: we reached 200 reads! Thank you guys so much~

EDIT (again): we reached 300 reads ahhhhhhh! thank youuu!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 328 12
Rex Lapis , her soulmate. . Every time she reincarnated , Rex Lapis found his way to her . A collection of short chapters about our protagonist Aiko...
71.5K 1.4K 16
Briana was adopted by Judy and Ron Witwicky at a very young age, now turning 17 and getting a car which is an alien from out of space and a friend wh...
Illusion? By Kai

Fanfiction

130K 3.4K 15
What happens when Izuku takes Bakugou's advice and really jumps? What happens to Bakugou? Let's see. Disclaimer: The characters are not mine!! I don'...
83K 624 96
WATCH THE STORY TRAILER!!! @.malfoy.drxco on tiktok Y/N SNAPE You're Snape's daughter. You're a Slytherin. You have a very nice friend group. And the...