Oh my Luhan! [Exo-M: Luhan Fa...

By hahahappinessdelight

Okay so here's my 2nd story :) For all the fangirls of Luhan all over the world, try reading this and I hope... More

Oh my Luhan: INTRO
Chapter 1: Fangirling
Chapter 2: Unexpected
Chapter 3: Birthday Gift
Chapter 4: Hello Korea
Chapter 5: House for rent
Chapter 6: SM Entertainment
Chapter 7: Bubble Tea
Chapter 8: Oh it's you again
Chapter 9: Worries
Chapter 10: Can This Be Love?
Chapter 11: Shooting
Chapter 12: Limits
Chapter 13: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 14: Gotcha
Chapter 15: Past or Present?
Chapter 16: Unknown Sender
Chapter 16: Stalker
Chapter 17: Agitated
Chapter 18: New Project
Chapter 19: Pressured Heart
Chapter 20: Night filled with smiles
Chapter 21: Hey best friend
Chapter 22: Myeondong
Chapter 23: One day left
A/N ft. Next Chapter Teaser
Chapter 24: Unforgettable night
Chapter 25: Where's He?
Chapter 26: Left Behind
Chapter 27: Asking her out
Chapter 28: Dating
Chapter 29: Run Away
Chapter 31: Why she's back
Chapter 32: Night Together
Chapter 33: Three Letter Word
Chapter 34: Ran out of time
Chapter 35: Welcome Home
Chapter 36: Miu's Move
Chapter 37: Slipped
Chapter 38: Surprises
Chapter 39: Doubts
Chapter 40: Revelations
Chapter 41: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42: End
Chapter 43: So Long
Chapter 44: Letting Go
Chapter 45: Fallen Apart
Chapter 46: Bad News
Chapter 47: Confrontation
Chapter 48: People change
Chapter 49: Give me love
Chapter 50: Troubles
Chapter 51: Too Late
Last Chapter
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 30: The Visitor

6.7K 153 51
By hahahappinessdelight

A/N: YEHET! OHORAT! I'm having a comeback as well haha! Sorry if i'm being slow for updating. For the nth time, i'm really busy! I hope you could understand. 

So here is the short update. I hope you guys liked it as well.

DEDICATED TO: DayDreamer_110 |You're welcome my dear! Hope you'll like this chapter|

ENJOY! 

 ------

Maevic’s POV

We had spent the rest of the night talking, teasing, eating and cuddling with each other. There is nothing more I can say or ask for. This must be the happiest night of my life.

“Luhan? Aren’t you going back to your dorm?” I asked while taking of my shoes.

“Hey Luhan?” I called him again after I haven’t received any answer from him.

Where is he? I asked myself.I looked around the house but he was nowhere to be found. Thoughts had run into my mind.

Did he ran away from me?

Did Kai went here to get Luhan and use his teleportation powers?

Did…..Did someone kidnapped him?

I gasped as I covered my mouth. Tears were starting to dwell up on my lids until cold warm hands held mine from the back.

“I didn’t ran away from you, Kai wasn’t here as well and I wasn’t been kidnapped” he whispered softly in my ear.

“LUHAN! Where have you been?!” I cried and buried my head into his hard chest.

“I just went out to answer my phone call. I’m sorry” He slowly caressed my hair as I wrapped my arms against his back. His sweet manly scent is all I can smell from his body. “Maevic?”

I slowly lifted up my head without releasing my hug. He gently wiped my tears away and started singing a song.

(A/N: Play the music!)

“Baby don’t cry tonight~”  He continued singing as I finally stopped weeping like a child.

“Thank you Luhan” I told him.

“Anything I can do to make you happy my princess” he said and placed a quick peck on my forehead.

“You should go now.” I told him and the good thing was he followed unlike before wherein he was really stubborn to get back to their dorm.

“Good night baby” he waved his hand as he entered his car outside the house. I’ve watched the car slowly fading away from the foggy night of Seoul, embraced myself and said “This isn’t a dream anymore, I’m already in heaven”

--

Luhan’s POV

“Luhan hyung!” a familiar voice was calling me, more likely waking me up.

“Luhan hyung ireona! Luhan hyung!” he kept on shaking my shoulders and when I was about to kick him away from my bed, he shouted…

“Maevic noona is here!” I quickly get a hold of myself and sat down on my bed.

“What?! She’s here? How? Where is sh—“ Sehun cut me off.

“Just go and take a bath hyung. She’s about to leave!” He said with such worries on his face.

“Aboutto leave?! Why didn’t you wake me up?” I started to run all over the room to pick some clothes.

“Why are you blaming me?” He pouted and sat down on my bed. “I kept on waking you up for almost 15 minutes” he added.

“Bwoa?!!!” My eyes blunted. I wasn’t that kind of person! “Yah! Get off of my bed!” I pointed on him and went quickly at the bathroom.

45 minutes later…..

“Sehun-ah, where is she?” I went straight to the empty living room.

No one was in here and it was all quiet. I wasn’t used to these kind of things, because the dorm would always be noisy especially when Chanyeol and Baekhyun was here. I started to look for someone inside but still, no appearance.

DUG~

I heard the front door closes. “Ya! Sehun! Where’s everyone? Where’s Mae—“ I stopped once I saw him smiled like he was planning to do something bad. I’ve found out that the other members went out to do their exercise.

“Happy April Fool’s Day hyung!” he laughed.

“AISH! Comeback here! You’re really dead Sehun-ah!” I was running to catch him until someone knocks inside the room.

“You’re really dead Sehun, we are not yet done” I pointed on him and heard him still laughing out loud. I went straight to the door to look who it was.

“Who is it?” I opened the door only to find out that she was here.

“Oppa!” she squealed and happily jumped over me.

“You? W-what are you doing here?” I asked with my shaky voice.

Sehun from the other hand went out of the room. What is she doing here hyung?” He asked coldly, his poker face went back and seems like he was annoyed than I am.

She let go of me and sat on the couch feeling like it was her home. She kept on smiling as she reads one magazine about us.

“Tell me, after all these years, what are you doing here?” I asked standing few feet away from her.

“Oppa, don’t be like that. Don’t we have a past?” she smirked and my fist started to clenched in annoyance.

“Stop it.” My breathing started to change, my heartbeat started to beat painfully like I wanted to run away from here and wish that I would never see her.

“Luhan oppa, I’ve heard you’re dating someone.” She said. I couldn’t see her expression since the magazine was covering her face but because of the tone of her voice, I could say that she was teasing.

Sehun was about to grab her, and I knew Sehun hates her more than I do. I quickly stopped him and get hold of his arms before he could attack her. It doesn’t mean like he was going to beat her up but the fact that he pulled her out of the house once can repeat again.

“Sehun, this is enough” He calmed down for a bit and stopped struggling. While she was standing there, crossing her arms like she wasn’t afraid of Sehun.

“Let’s talk somewhere else.” We headed to the door and before I could close it, I took a glance on Sehun’s furrowed eyebrows, his teeth were clenching, and his fists are shaking in anger.

“It’s alright Sehun. I’ll be back” I assured him and closed the door. 

~To Be Continued

A/N: Alright! That's it. So who do you think is this gull? Why do you think Luhan doesn't want to see her? and why does Sehun hates her? 

WHO IS SHE?! 

Try guessing. Answer and I'll choose the right answer haha! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 208 20
I was drunk on that night How I wish she will never left me She dumped me just because he's better than me He's rich while I'm not I was in paine...
273 8 9
Prince Yandere x Female Reader What the future holds can always be quite the mystery. (Y/N) never thought she would become a well-known stuffed anima...
10.6K 531 42
You never know where life may take you. I never thought I'd hold a gun to man's head and shoot but here we are. Here we are, hands covered in gold, s...
1.9K 73 32
Hi, this is my first fanfiction in wattpad. I apologise in advance for the spelling and grammar errors. If the feedbacks are good, then I will contin...