The Shadow Knight

By Speed360

After returning from Ludos Castle and defeating Toffee, Star and Marco are now dealing with new problems such... More

The Next Day
The Next Day Part 2
Guess Who's Back?
Angel
Thank You
Cleaved
A Day Off?
Long Time No See
A/N
Falling Star
Round 2
Recovery
Countdown
Twin Shadows Part 1
1K
Twin Shadows Part 2
Future Plans
Twin Shadows Part 3
4.44k
Makeover
Update
Star's Training
Nightmares
The New Kid
Shady Business
The big 100!
Time to Prepare
Change...
Corruption
(Dis)Trust
Moving On
Where I've Been

AN: What Do You Want?

731 13 8
By Speed360

Hey guys its Speed here and its just as the title says. Ive already got a new chapter of the shadow knight in the works, but after that is the last filler chapter before we begin the third arc of the shadow knight. So i want to ask you guys for your help on this one. What do you guys want to see for the last filler chapter of the shadow knight before the third arc starts? Leave a suggestion in the comments and I'll see what i can do. Now i gotta get back to work on this chapter, later guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 1.2K 25
Book completed: Jan 12, 2018 After the incident at the blood moon ball, Star and Marco have gotten closer. From awkward hugs to blushing to.........w...
10.5K 212 26
Note: This will take place after the season 2 finale just in case you get confused. Star had just left earth and Marco is a wreck. But Star feels bad...
1.8K 62 5
This story takes after Star and Marco broke the curse. They thought that everything will be normal again between them, but not for Star. She started...
77.5K 1.4K 20
When Star left Earth, some things were left unsaid. She admitted the feelings she had for Marco, knowing that he may not feel the same way. Now, they...