A Vow Of Mafia Love ✔

By Sajal_ameena

Romance Ranking : #4 on 5/05/18 "I want her! " I told looking at my life who was busy playing with the ki... More

Prologue
1. Arjun Khaleja
2. Siya Ramakrishna
3. First meeting!
4. Smiten away !
5. What have I done?
6. My drug!
7. Somthing is fishy!
8 . Clashes Of Lashes
9. Start with Friendship!
10. Reaching heights!
11. With her, Its different!
12 . Flawless Father !
13. Melting..,Meeting Him!
14. Iam Guilty!
16. I Love You
17. Skipped A Beat
18. Love At First Sight!
19. Dealing With The Daddy!
20. Ripening Love!
21. Kissing Impact
22. I'll Make You Worse!
23. Mistake Of Life
24. Bleeding Hearts!
25. Haunting Truths.
26. Last Trump Card
27. Thrombing Head
28. I'll Marry You.
29. Curse Or Blessing !
30. Wedding My Love!
31. Suffering Souls
32. A Chance
33. Regaining Love
34. Sounds Beautiful!
35. Cute Beautiful Bomb
Select Name For Princess
36. Make Me Forget!
37. My Delicate Darling
38. My Goldfish
39. Love Me, Fix Me
40. My Darling Wife
41. The New Boss
42. Hyper Happiness
43. Giving In Finally!
44. Diwali Truth!
45. Baby's Loveline
46. Arjun's Past
47. I'm Born For You
48. Love Your Tears For Me!
49. I have A Mafia Blood
50. Hypocrite Witch
Dual Update
51. Kisses And Coffee
52. Where Are You Arjun?
53. Sliced Fingers
54. KARMA - a boomarang
55. The Animated Date
56. Why can't you forgive him?
57. First Birthday!
58. Disaster.
59. Life
Epilogue

15. Unconfessed Love

34.6K 1.9K 89
By Sajal_ameena

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers for the wait all I could say is SORRY I am stuck up with important work I am really paavam, trust me.

____________________

Chapter 15

Siya's pov :

My dad came inside looking completely drained without energy, today he have to give me my answer.

"Appa...! What's bothering you?" I asked him.

"What's bothering me chittu? Nothing..! " he didn't look into my eyes and he'll do it only when he lies. I quickly sat on his lap and demanded for an answer " Appa... Please you can tell me anything. Do you think I am not mature enough to handle things?"

He didn't answer and I gave him my puppy dog look "Appa please tell me! "

"Few days ago... Shakthi called me and asked your hand for Ajay!" My throat dried when those words left my father's mouth.

I was terrified!

"Wh... What did you told him? " I asked my dad panicking.

"I said I need a weak, I cannot give my daughter just like that, she is my life. I asked a week to check and enquire about Ajay before giving my decision." Told my dad looking into my eyes and I know he read me through my eyes and got a clear idea that I hate Ajay.

"And what's your decision appa? " I was curious to death.

"I am not letting him marry you, He is not a good man Siya." told dad and I felt a heavy weight being lifted down my shoulders.

I signed and replayed his answer 'he is not a good man.' I know but I wanted to know in what sense dad concluded.

"How do you know daddy? I mean... How did you get to know about him? " I wanted to know whether my assumptions about Ajay were right or wrong.

"I've approached an detective agency Siya... You don't have to know certain things, just leave it to me. Now my biggest tension is about you. " told him holding me close to his heart.

"Me? Why daddy? I didn't get you. " I am confused.

"He has got his eyes on you Siya, they warned me. Thank God you resigned your job. Stay home. You are not getting out from tomorrow until everything becomes normal. " he told me sternly.

"But daddy... What are you gonna do? " I am terribly worried.

"No buts Siya... Do you think I will let anyone harm you just like that... Never! I understood we should not trust anyone in our life. Now look at Ajay... He came out to be a very dangerous man we never ever imagined in our wildest dreams. " explained my dad causing cyclones in my stomach.

"Why are you saying like this appa, Is he that dangerous?" I asked him.

"He is plotting his own parents death for properties. That guy is a bloody womanizer with all other disgusting habits someone can't digest. " I was shocked. How could someone kill his own parents?

"I am... I am worried about you appa... What if something... God.. I can't afford to loose you daddy. I am scared. If he could try to kill his parents he is capable of taking any bold decision." I am really scared.

He sighed and told me "Nothing will happen to me Chittu! You should relax. And don't step out of our house. I want you to be safe for a while and yeah... I have thought about bringing you to our restaurant but let me sort out few issues. Am I clear? " I just nodded my head.

"I didn't expect this from Ajay , his brought up wasn't strong enough to make him a good human, I am sorry for his Shakti." Dad mumbled and went to his room.

His words pricked my heart like sharp needles, Ajay has got the best parents but it wasn't enough to cultivate a good character in him. Arjun... Arjun didn't have anyone in his life not even a single soul to advise him about good and bad. What if he was also.... What if he's acting in front of me?

As far as I know, I witnessed truth in Arjun's eyes but I am confused and inquisitive about his life. The only thing I know about him is his name and his business.

His family..., what happened to them? Why he is alone? Etc.. Etc.. several questions started to revolve in my head making it ache.

I was upset!

In the evening I sat on the garden bench and let Kavya play with a ball. I just wanted to scream out of frustration.

All I could think about is my dad, his words and Arjun...

I felt a presence next to me, I turned to see Arjun, he sat next to me and looking at me with an unreadable expression.

Great! So finally I started to hallucinate.

I rubbed my face with my hands and hit his shoulder. I felt him... Is he really here. I turned my head to him.

"What's wrong? " he asked me.

"Are you really here? Hey you are suppose to take rest. Why did you come here? Is your shoulder paining God I slapped it too, Is your wo-" I was cut off by him " I am OK Siya! I came out after doctor advise, I am completely fine. Now tell me What's wrong? " he asked me.

"I... I am.. Fine!" I lied to him.

"No, you are not. " his answer was curt and simple.

"Why didn't you pick up my calls?" he questioned again.

'Because I am not in mood' but I didn't tell him that instead remained quiet.

"Will you not invite me to your home? " he asked again.

"I got enough last time when I invited you Arjun." told me. After all he named me characterless.

"I have asked sorry for that." I think he is hurt but my inner turmoil is so much to handle.

"I forgave you the instant you apologized but I couldn't forget it." I told looking at the grass.

He stood up and pulled me to him and I came crushing on to him "Now look into my eyes and speak.. What happened? Why are you disturbed? I need my answers. " his eyes held irritation and impatience.

"I am not one of your men, why should I answer you.... Ok fine, first you answer me. Who are you? What's going on between us? Why are you so concerned about me? " I need clear answers today.

"I don't know why you want answers for the questions you know pretty well... You know who I am, What's going on between us and why we are so concerned for each other. " his eyes filled with an glittering liquid.

" No, I don't know who you are ? " I folded my hands.

" I am Arjun. " told him.

"I know you are Arjun. What's next? Who are your parents even if they are no more? Where are you from? What's your native? Why don't you have any other relations? Answer at least one question Arjun! " I am lacking patience.

He turned to the other side instead of answering me but I spun him around. "Don't you trust me Siya?" Asked him.

"I do..., but it's you, You are not ready to trust me. That's why you are keeping things from me. Don't I deserve to know about you Arjun? Why are you being so insecure. " he became nervous with my question, his knuckles turned white.

He started leaving the place in anger, but why? People becomes angry unnecessary only if they have done something wrong. Have I picked a wrong person?

"You started this conversation Arjun, finish it and go. Answer me, why are you silent? It's just a simple question." I demanded an explanation but he was standing still.

Is he also as same as Ajay or he killed his parents already for his properties?

"I don't have to answer your idiotic questions Siya. " told him in a low voice.

"Why? Why not... So you are at fault, you might have done something terrible hence your parents might have left you or who knows you might have killed them for the properties and planned like Aja" I didn't complete my sentence I was spun around, he caught my hand and twisted it in my back it hurted like hell.

His face was close to me and second by second his tight hold on my hand increased " You don't have any right to judge me and you don't have any right to talk about my parents. Understand! " his voice was dangerously low at first and he roared the last part making me flinch.

Currently, my heart is aching badly more than my delicate hand which was held by him in a tight grip. I know my eyes will be flooding with tears the next second he released me from his grip.

I love him, is it wrong to know about the family of the man you love, that's why I asked him. Or is it a sin to think about my life and security to marry Arjun, I don't think I am at fault.

But he didn't love me, he was just playing with my feelings, in the end I will be left hurt with a bleeding heart.

His eyes held pain and regret simultaneously Kavya hugged my legs and started to cry frightened with the scenario.

I held Kavya close to me and hugged her to sooth her and my heart too. I haven't expected Arjun to be so rude with me. Maybe it's his real character!

"Siya... I... I am sor... " he started to speak with a breaking voice but I gestured him to stop.

"I don't think I have any right to listen your explanation Arjun! " with that I carried Kavya and went inside my home and closed the door.

I feel my heart break into pieces, he was correct, I DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT .

After all we didn't confess our love to each other of course he will not after all he didn't love me.

I cried my heart out! When his words played in my mind again and again "YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT "

I handed Kavya to Sanjana akka when she came and locked myself in my room. My phone was vibrating continuously, it's Arjun.

If he is gonna consider me a toy and play with me, I am not gonna give in. I should stop all this. I should maintain my distance, I don't know how I am gonna do it but trying isn't a sin at least I can save my heart from further damage.

Next morning daddy left for restaurant and I decided to visit temple with Deepa aunty. I told dad he permitted me since the temple is in our street.

I closed my eyes in front of God and prayed to show me a correct path, I didn't sleep the whole night and came to a conclusion that I cannot forget him. But what will I do with a man who runs with a bag of secrets I should make him open his heart to me. But still his words hurted me a lot, guide me God, show me the correct way.

I opened my eyes and saw Arjun standing in front of me with same red puffed eyes like mine, clear! He too didn't sleep at night.

I ignored him and started to walk I saw him following me but after a while he wasn't, he left. That thought succeeded in bringing a tear in my eyes.

Suddenly I was twisted and dragged, my front hit a hard rock chest, now I am all alone in a space under a little tomb with Arjun.

" Why are you doing this to me Siya? Don't kill me like this. You know very well how much I value us, then why? Why are you hurting both of us? I know you deserve to know me and I will tell you just give me some time. Please! " he told me, all the while I wasn't looking at him.

He lifted my face and sighed "Please don't cry! I can't bare it. I understand being a girl you are insecure about me but look into my eyes do you think I am faking us? "

He was right, it was me who played fool and hurted him badly I should have given him some time instead I spoke rubbish about him killing his parents! Bloody hell. I am always like this, I jump into conclusions and worry for it later.

I am crazy! But I can't help it.

After a while he broke the silence but still looking into my eyes " Trust me Siya! "

"Why you want me to trust you after all I don't have any right, you told it yourself....now why you want my trust? " I was badly hurt with his words how could he say like that?

He stroked my cheek with his rough yet sensual finger and told me " Only you have every right in me....every right in my life Siya, and I mean it." That brought a smile in my face. He rested his forehead on mine.

"What the hell ? this is temple or what? Go out and do anything you want, get lost both of you. " yelled the priest who came from nowhere.

Arjun gave him a glare but I mouthed a sorry and dragged him out of the temple. I applied vermilion in his forehead " I don't believe in all this Siya. "

"Oh... Ok but I believe in God, don't wipe it. " I warned him.

He laughed " Hey, who was that little girl with you the other day, I am sure I scared the hell out of her. " he told me.

"For your kind information I was scared too and she is Kav-" before I could complete, my phone went on it's from an unknown number. I frowned and picked the call.

"Siya madem.... Madem.... I am Gugan from your restaurant, the head cook...! " he sounded frightened and panicked.

"Okay..., why are you calling me? What happened...? " I enquired getting tensed.

"Madem... Sir... Krishna sir... Please come here fast..." I heard the siren in the background.

"What happens to appa... Where is he Gugan... You there? Gugan tell me.... Hello... Hello..." the call disconnected.

I dialed my dad's number with shuttering hands but it was switched off " What happened? " asked Arjun.

"Arjun.... Daddy is not picking up my call, one of our staff called and crying... Arjun I am scared. Arjun.... Appa... " my whole body started to shiver.

"Siya... Siya... Listen to me nothing will happen, he'll be fine. Let's go there. "

____________________

Assalamu allaikum and Hello to all my cupcakes...

How was the chapter? What do you think of Siya? Isn't she crazy to assume things? What happened to Siya's dad? Keep guessing!

I know you all are angry but what to do? I was not in station and got disturbed with a problem😞🤐 My mind wasn't free enough to write chapter 😔Trust me.

And yeah... If I didn't update the next chapter in three days you all are welcomed to give me a punch.👊👊I love you all. Keep supporting me😗😗

Share, Vote and comment!

-Yours Sajal 🤓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842K 32.6K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
222K 7.9K 26
__COMPLETED__ Cover credit :- @_starflies_ and @IndianLegion **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF YO...
1M 52.3K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
208K 13.5K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...