Wanted, Missing and Unknown

By keal2008

Slone has had an awful life. Her father threw her out when she was fourteen and since then, she's been a high... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 13

24.3K 98 26
By keal2008

Martin walked Slone and I down to my cell. I was running different scenarios in my head as to what I was going to do.

Do I just change her?

Do I try and wake her up?

Do I fake like I did and just let her stay human? That option won't last very long but it would at least give her some more time to decide.

Martin placed Slone down in the middle of my cell and slowly backed out.

"You make sure that you keep calm and don't take things too far. Don't make me come back in here." I looked at him, not speaking and as he pointed his finger at my face to tell me to behave.

As soon as Michael was out of my sight, I moved to the floor to Slone.

"Baby, wake up." I placed my hand on the side of her face and touched her cheek softly. I closed my eyes and reached out to her. I concentrated hard, feeling around for her. It was like I was in a dark hole. Slone let off this energy that my body reacted to. She was like the energy that my body needed and when she wasn't around I was running low on batteries. I had a feeling that Michael had something to do with it and my lack of "food" certainly did but I couldn't think of any of that now. I needed Slone to wake up.

Lowering back down so I was just an inch over her body, I pressed my lips to hers. I thought of the first night I saw her, the first night I made love to her and every second I've spent lusting after her since. I felt hands touch my chest and then I felt her lips press back against mine. Opening my eyes I pulled away from her, taking in her beautiful face.

"Are you alright, sweetheart? Are you in pain?" I closed my eyes to try and pick up on anything from her and the only thing I could feel was... love.

Opening my eyes again, I was met with her beautiful eyes looking back at me. She had this heartbreakingly beautiful smile on her face and more than anything I wanted it to stay there. I leaned forward and kissed her soft lips again. She moaned against my lips, wrapping herself around me tight. I could feel her new strength and it brought me back to the matters at hand.

I stopped kissing her and moved my head back, only to have Slone look at me funny and push my lips back to hers with her hand. Damn, she was stronger than I gave her credit for. I smiled against her lips and gave in for a moment. I'd missed the feel of her skin against my hands and as I thought about all the things I wanted to do to her body that was wiggling sexily under mine against my manhood, I wanted to rip her clothes off and give in.

"HEY! Break it up you too." There was a small pause from him but he shifted towards us only to speak again. "NOW or I'll call Michael."

Slone stopped kissing me and moved her head to look up at Martin. I could feel the anger and lust rolling off of her body and it made me push some calming thoughts into her mind.

'Don't push him love. If we're good, he'll go away,' I pushed into her mind and she released my body, sitting up.

"OK Martin. I'm done," Slone said in her normal bitchy tone she used when speaking to him. He smirked at her and walked away.

"Are you alright?" She moved back to me, sitting in my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck to keep me close. I could feel that she missed me as much as I missed her and it made me smile against her skin.

"I love you," I whispered against her neck. She tightened her grip, choking me. I quickly tapped her arm, asking for her to loosen her grip. I caught her name lightly and she moved back from me, looking at me cautiously.

"I thought I couldn't hurt you?" Her question came out with shock and worry. She was a smart woman and I knew it was only a matter of time before she started to piece it all together.

I quickly tightened my grip that I had around her waist and looked into her eyes.

"We need to talk and I need you to listen before you freak out please. Yes, you hurt me. You can hurt me now and you can forever if you want. When you took my blood, my real blood after we started the bonding, it started transforming you into a vampire."

I paused for a moment, letting it sink in for her. She didn't look freaked out and she didn't feel scared, so I continued.

"I'll understand if you decide you don't want to become like me. Please don't feel that you'll have to but you have to make this decision on your own. I'll respect whatever you decide."

And I left it at that.

I could hear Eric speaking and I was listening to the words. The only thing that scared me was that I wasn't scared. Being away from Eric these last few days was like hell. Several things flashed into my mind very quickly and I knew Eric was paying close attention to my every move. This was something I wanted him to watch though. I wanted him to understand my decision and how I'd come to it.

I thought back to me as a child and the terrible things my father did to me. I closed my eyes, not being able to see the hurt and anger in Eric's eyes. I thought about how all those terrible things had helped make me into the strong woman I was today. Eric's grip tightened on me and I opened my eyes.

"Are you alright," I asked him softly and his lips crashed to mine, taking away any pain I had about my previous thoughts. The kiss was passionate but ended too quickly for my liking. I opened my eyes to see Eric watching me, waiting for my next thought.

I took a deep breath, moving on.

I closed my eyes and thought of the night I left home. I was scared, alone, hurt emotionally and physically but something always seemed to guide me in the right direction. Something always seemed to push me to keep going, and Eric's face flashed into my mind.

I can remember some years later in life, when I was nineteen. Liz and I were out at a club and from across the room, I saw him. I saw how his eyes watched me and took in my every move. I never liked anyone looking at me like they wanted to touch me but as my mind clicked on the memory of whom those eyes belonged to, my eyes flashed open.

Eric's eyes. The same beautiful, loving, trusting eyes I was looking into now.

"How long have you known I was your mate?" I asked him calmly, realizing I could hurt him if he lied to me. I smiled, causing him to smile because he'd heard my threat.

"A while," was all he said.

"Why did you wait so long to come for me?"

"I was scared. I was scared of all of this happening. I was scared of losing you. I didn't want to take your life. I loved you from the second I saw you and I waited until I had no time left. It was selfish of me and I'm sorry." Eric's head dropped in defeat and my heart broke. He wasn't getting why I brought this up.

"Eric, I love you. I think I've always loved you. Maybe that's why I never got into a relationship or stopped doing what I was doing. I think I was always looking for you. I think I was looking for that connection I knew was out there and now that I've found you, I'm never letting you go."

Eric's eyes flashed hurt and then nothing at all. I frowned at him, not understanding... and then it hit me. He wanted me to tell him no. He didn't want me.

I got off him more quickly than I thought was humanly possible and that one thought hit me. I wasn't human. My eyes grew huge and I spun around to look at Eric.

"I'm not human anymore, am I?" I felt myself gasp for air, feeling like I couldn't get any.

This was all too much. Eric didn't want me and now that I was a vampire and bound to him, he denied me? I'd given up my life for him, literally.

"Slone, stop it! Stop thinking I don't want you. Of course I want you, I've always wanted you. It's just that I don't want you to die for me. Do you realize what you'd be giving up, bonding fully with me" Eric's heart was breaking and it was killing me.

"Stop it. Why can't you see there isn't another person for me than you? Why can't you see that since you've been in my life, it's been turned upside down, fully of terror and anxiety but more than that, you've made me love again? You've given me the one thing I've been looking for my whole life and didn't realize I was missing. You gave me you. You didn't ask anything of me. You didn't force me. You just wanted me and for that simple reason, I'll always want you." I closed the distance between us and pressed my lips to his. I tightened my grip on him, making sure he couldn't get away from me and in my mind me said,

'I'll never leave you. If this is what you want. If it's me you want, I'll do anything you ask of me. I'll give you all of me. I'll do anything to keep you safe.'

I deepened the kiss and released my man, taking in his handsome face.

"What happens now?" I didn't know if I was fully ready for this, but I was willing to give myself to him in any way I could to save his life. He wasn't going to die because I was scared. I knew he'd protect me.

"You have to take more of my blood and we have to...” He stopped and looked out into the hall, towards where Martin was. He stopped speaking out loud and started speaking in my mind.

'We have to sleep together but Michael told Martin not to allow us to sleep together. I'm just supposed to turn you, not bond with you.'

'Do you have any suggestions?' I asked him with a smile.

'Slone, once we bond, you won't want another man and you won't be able to drink from anyone else. You will be bound to me in every way possible. You will also be able to have children. Michael knows that and that's what he wants. He wants to get you pregnant.'

'So I'll ask again. Do you have any suggestions?'

'Only one that I can think of. Let me have a baby with you. Let me get you pregnant first.'

I gasped out loud and turned around, not being able speak. Kids? Was I ready for kids? Would I be a good mother? Was I ready to be unselfish and make someone else the main focus in my life?

Eric stood in front of me, placing his hands on my face, calming me down instantly. I think that's one of the best things about Eric and I. It was nice having one person who just understood me.

Looking into his eyes, I took a deep breath and waited for him to speak. He looked back and forth between my eyes, waiting until I was calmed down completely.

"OK, I'm better," I said softly to him. I knew Martin would come back in here if we were too quiet.

"Are you alright with having kids? Is that something you think you'd want?" I could feel the anxiety coming from Eric and I knew that giving him something like this would make him happy.

"Yes," I responded before I could finish my thoughts. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me close to him. I squeaked in surprise, drawing more attention to us.

"Dammit you two. Back away from each other. If you make me come in here again, I'm calling Michael."

"Yeah, yeah big guy... we got it." I rolled my eyes, glared at him and turned back to Eric.

"Gosh he's annoying. So, you were saying."

She really wanted to have kids. I don't think she realized what she was giving me. This would tie her to me in every single way. I was happier than I'd been in my whole life and knowing she was going to have my child, gave me a new dedication and drive to get the hell out of here.

"So, I have to feed you more of my blood and you'll start to change. I won't lie; it's going to hurt when you change. I'll do everything I can to take the pain away, but I can't guarantee that I'll be able to take it all away."

"Will I be more tied to you than I already am?" Slone asked me, smiling me that beautiful smile.

"Yes. You have no idea." I smiled back at her and kissed her lips softly. She pulled back and looked at my neck, giving me an excited, lusty feeling.

"Now?" Slone asked me and I nodded my head yes.

She moved her head slowly towards me and the stopped. I felt her anxiety kick in and her eyes flashed to mine.

"Before I do this, I have one request. It's a huge deal and it would mean a lot to me." She bit her bottom lip, causing me to frown at her.

"Anything sweetheart. Anything you want I'll do." I had no idea what it could be.

"You have to call me Larissa from now on. I hate that Michael calls me Larissa but you have earned the right. You've worked your way into my heart so completely that you should be the only one to use that name." I grabbed her face, kissing her breathless. I can remember how pissed off she was in the beginning because I called her Larissa and now she's asked me to call her that.

I felt honored. I felt loved. I felt a little more complete now.

Larissa pulled away from me quickly, kissing down my neck. I fisted my hands into her hair and enjoyed her taking the lead.

'You bite and then I will. Don't worry about hurting me,' I pushed to her and she ground her hips into mine.

"Tease," I breathed against her skin.

'Keep talking. Talk about anything because if Martin comes in here to break us up, I'll be pissed.' She sounded so sincere and demanding that I had to give her what she asked for. The only problem was I had no idea what I was going to be able to talk about while she started bonding with me. I felt her teeth press into my skin and my grip tightened on her hair. Her taking my blood, becoming like me, binding herself to me was euphoric. I could feel Larissa's emotions as if they were my own. I could feel us becoming more connected, which was hard to do since I thought we were very connected now.

I could see all of her thoughts passing in front of my eyes. It was like all of her information was being downloaded on my hard drive. It was all so much to take it and before I realized what was happening, Larissa had pulled away from me.

My sight was fuzzy and I closed my eyes and rubbed them, hoping that would help. As I opened my eyes, it was like I was in a new place. Everything seemed more clear and complete. I could smell things I couldn't before. I could see all the little dust particles in the air and whipping around, I took in Larissa's hunched over body.

Moving to her quickly, I place my hand on her back and bent down to her level.

"Are you alright? What's wrong?" It came out as an urgent whisper and she didn't move or respond.

"Larissa?" I asked her questioningly. The thing that scared me the most was that I couldn't feel her now. I couldn't feel or sense her.

"Baby, talk to me. Say something. Say anything."

Her head snapped up and taking in her face made me gasp slightly. Her eyes were blood red and her hair had these blond highlights that it didn't have before. She took in my face, smiling at me devilishly and closed the distance between us.

"Eric, I feel strange. I feel...” I was suddenly hit with all of her emotions at once, causing me to wince in pain.

Grabbing her head and yelling, Larissa placed her head on her hands and fell to her knees on the floor.

"Eric, please make it stop. It hurts so badly." She didn't need to ask me twice. I placed my hands on her head, pulling everything I could from her. It was like she was fighting me. Then it hit me. I knew something that would take her mind off this.

I grabbed her up into my arms and quickly sunk my teeth into her neck. All of her pain was suddenly replaced with happiness and ecstasy. I smiled at slowed my drinking. Flashing in front of my eyes was my whole life. I knew she was going through what I went through before. Her hands grabbed the front of my shirt and I tightened my grip on her, making sure she didn't fall.

'Eric, I feel so different.' Larissa said into my mind.

'Are you still in pain?' I asked her quickly. I needed to stop taking from her but I didn't want her to be in pain.

'I think I'm OK.' I removed my teeth and she moved back from me. I looked her in the eyes and to my surprise, they weren't brown anymore... they were green. Her hair was a lighter brown but had these beautiful blond highlights.

Larissa started to move away from me and I pulled her back to me. She frowned slightly, not understanding.

"We have to complete the bonding. Quietly. I know it will be much harder for you than for me to be quiet but you have to try." I winked at her and she smacked my chest.

"I guess we don't know when we'll have another night together, do we?"

"Yes, and I'll guarantee that once we start, Michael will know and try to stop us, so it needs to happen fast. I'm so sorry. It shouldn't be this way." I pulled her into my arms, hugging her close to me.

"Ready?" I asked her.

"As I'll ever be," She responded. I felt awful that this wasn't going to be more romantic and special, but I couldn't risk Michael being the one to get her pregnant. He was planning on doing evil things to those children and I couldn't have that.

I removed my clothes quickly and she removed hers.

"So, what's your favorite color?" I asked Larissa, trying to keep noise coming from in here.

She looked back at me, smiled and said, "Purple. I love anything purple. But you already know that."

We were laughing slightly at each other and I kissed her neck. I ran my teeth across her skin and I felt the lust in her body take over.

"Don't tease me. We don't have time."

For the next few minutes, we made love as quickly as possible while making small talk about nothing. We took turns passing each other sweet words mentally and I felt her release a few seconds before myself.

We rushed to get dressed but stopped halfway when we heard someone clear their throat.

"You two think you’re so smart, don't you?" It was Michael. He was looking at me with more hate than I thought was possible for anyone to contain.

"Well, I see you've started bonding, after I told you both not to. Larissa, since you didn't listen and you've given me no other choice. You will also sleep with me so I have a chance to get you pregnant as well." He unlocked the door and I wrapped myself around Larissa while she was behind me. I pressed her into the corner, trapping her there. There was no way he was going to sleep with her now.

"Don't even think about it Michael. She isn't going anywhere with you." I spat this at him and he just walked into the cell, smiling at me.

"Come here Larissa. Don't make me fetch you. It will only make it harder on us both."

'I don't know what to do Eric. I don't want to go with him.'

'I won't let him take you from me. He won't hurt you.'

"What the hell are you two doing? Why can't I hear your thoughts anymore?" Michael screamed at us and moved to me quickly. His hand was around my throat, but it didn't hurt.

'Larissa. He can't hear us and I think I'm stronger than him now. What if you go with him and trick him? I'll kill Martin and come for you. Do you think you can hold him off for a few minutes?' I couldn't think of anything else. We were outnumbered right now. I had to keep her safe.

'I'll try. You promise you'll come for me. You promise you won't let him hurt me?' It wasn't doubt I felt from her, it was fear. I was mad at Michael for doing all of this to us.

'I'll always come for you. I love you.'

"STOP IT!!" Michael screamed in my face and his hand tightened on my throat. I had to play along to get him out of here. I let him pull me to the floor and I struggled with him, trying to get away.

"Stop moving or I'll just kill you now," Michael spat in my face.

"Don't hurt him. I'll go. Please just don't hurt him." Larissa jumped up and pushed on Michael, trying to make him move away from me. I could feel that she was scared for me.

'Don't worry about me love. He can't hurt me. I'm stronger than him,' I said to her.

'Yeah, I am too. Please make sure you hurry. I don't want to be away from you. Also, don't get mad at what I'm about to do.'

Before I had a chance to respond, Larissa's lips were on Michael’s. I gasped in surprise and felt genuine hurt.

'I said don't get mad. I'm not doing this because I want to. I love you Eric.'

Michael pushed Larissa away and she slammed into the back wall. "You stupid bitch. You thought you could distract me and make me forget all the pain you've put me through by kissing me? I'll make you suffer now."

He grabbed her hair and pulled her out of the room. She was screaming for me and as I reached for her, Martin came into the room.

"Don't even think about it," Martin said as he held me back from getting to Larissa. I watched my love leave the room and I felt like I was ripping in two. I didn't want to be away from her. I was going to do anything to get back to her as soon as possible.

I only hoped my plan of getting out of this cell actually worked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 133 33
Meet Anna,normal teenage girl with parents who don't care about her.One day someone comes in her life and everything is different.That someone is nob...
231K 8.8K 33
WARNING: THIS STORY NEEDS SOME SERIOUS EDITING, WHICH I HAVE JUST RECENTLY STARTED DOING. READ ON YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! ...
499 97 35
Someone's tricking him, playing with his life. He never realized that, he thought it was his fault the whole damn time. He was so much in misery that...
14.6K 238 23
... When you have always been in love with your dad's best friend who ends up being something from a fantasy books ... Who shows you that the world...