he ate my homework || nomoreb...

由 hatay46

You know that common excuse, The Dog Ate My Homework? Well, let's tweak that up just a bit to... one of the m... 更多

He Ate My Homework
Cast
Chapter 1//Why Can't You Do That In The Bathroom And Not Here
Chapter 2// Guys Why Is The Bathroom Talking
Chapter 3// Step One, Not Following The Rules
Chapter 4// No You Don't They're Just Skin Blobs
Chapter 5//We'll Be Like Superman To The Rescue
Chapter 6// I Don't Think They'll Want That
Chapter 7// Guys This Is Actually Happening
Chapter 8// You Know Like The Power Puff Girls
Chapter 9//This Isn't The First Time A Police Officer Has Knocked On That Door
Chapter 10// We Are Doomed I Tell You Doomed
Chapter 11// Ashley I Told You Friends Couldn't Come Over
Chapter 12//Your Parents Never Told You About Meagan
Chapter 13//She's Acting Like One Of those Creepy Mute Maids That Hate You
Cover and Title Change
Chapter 14// Can I Call You Four The Pandas
Chapter 15// Tuesday Morning Is like Walking Up Thinking That It's Friday
Chapter 16// You Were Eavesdropping
Chapter 17// Pickles Are Good For The Skin
Chapter 18// Don't You Have Friends Up Stairs To Play With
Chapter 19// It's Happening
Chapter 20// It's Where We Used To Go When Things Got Too Chaotic
Chapter 22// Becasue I Only Made Reservations For Two People
Chapter 23// Flame
Chapter 24// Meow Meeeowww
Chapter 25// And Don't Say You'll See
Chapter 26// You Say Whaaaa
Chapter 27// The Predator Only Hunts The Weak, Vulnarable Prey
Chapter 28// And This Is How I Popsico
Authors Note
Chapter 29// Like Spongebob And Squidward
Chapter 30// Give Me A High Five Younglings We Shall Rejoice In Our Youth
Chapter 31// You Don't Say Thanks To That It's Normal
Chapter 32// I'm Going To Fall Of And Die
Chapter 33// I'm Not One Of Those Cliché Girls Who Just Walk Away
Chapter 34// Living It Like Larry
Chapter 35// I Need To Pee
Chapter 36// I Love Fried Chicken
Chapter 37// I Can't Just Not
Chapter 38// It Really Is Going To Be Okay
Chapter 39// I Keep Them Handy For These Situations
Chapter 40// Only If You Agree To Be Mine
Chapter 41// 0-0-0-0
Chapter 42// You're Like The Female Version Of Curious George
Chapter 43// I'll Suck You're Eye Out
Chapter 44// You Meant Diarrhea?
Chapter 45// Hello Me
Epilogue
New Cover!
Sequal Titles???
Sequal Is Up!
Valentines Day
Trailer
10K WHAT!?

Chapter 21// Beat Keith With Sticks

1K 62 470
由 hatay46

Chapter 21// Beat Keith With Sticks

A/N: Ikr! Already the 21st chapter! I'm so excited! Oh thank you for over 100 votes I really appreciate it.

Two chapters in one day is not an occurrence that will happen often. This has only happened twice.

~~~~*~~~~

Trace was sitting at the highest branch where some of the branches met up to make a small bowl shaped nest looking thing where Trace was sitting on his phone.

My eyes hurt from looking up while the blinding sun from the sunset was shining in my eyes.

I knew Trace knew I was behind him, he should of heard me and Jace. I'm pretty sure he heard me scream when I fell down trying to climb up.

Out of breath I crawled on the branches thanking my self that I was wearing black shorts that went down half way down my knees under my black dress that went right above my knee.

The branches that Trace was sitting on were wide and looked sturdy enough to hold a hundred fourty pound human.

I scooted over and sat down and next to Trace leaving a food of room in between us. There were two branches that were sticking up from a cluster of other branches.

There was weaved sticks and grass that looked neat and hand made hanging like a carpet over the small outlook.

Who made that?

"Trace, it's me Ashley?" Trace didn't respond and continued swiping through pictures of him and Kimber on his phone

I leaned my back the other branch sticking up. I tapped Trace on the shoulder and his head snapped over towards me.

His eyes were puffy like they were yesterday. He had a knot of girl necklaces on which I could only assume were Kimber's.

There was tear stains on his face, "what do you want." His voice sounded scratchy, it pained me to see Trace like this. He was normally funny or serious never sad.

He was they one that was normally looking at the bight side. He was never depressed. Which is what is surprising me now.

"I just want to talk."

"What's there to talk about? Kimber? She's already dead," he turns back to look at sunset which was making the water of the pool look orange.

I look down at Jace who puts up a thumbs up and folds up his phone in the air, signaling me to look at mine.

I take out the phone from my shorts, the phone that Trace gave me. There's a text from Jace telling me to keep talking.

"How'd this thing work."

"What work," Trace asks.

"You and Kimber."

"You know that party that you said was your first?" When I nod he continues, "Kimber gave her virginity to me that night. Neither of us confessed it until three months later that we both really liked each other. You see she always hung out with Jace out side of school until recently."

"So since we hung out with Jace we became friends really quickly and we started dating but only for a week. It would be kind of weird for school's players to be going out for more than that. So later Kimber decided to settle down with one person so that it wouldn't look weird when we started dating for longer than usual. Kimber settled down with Sam."

"Remember how I came to your house after beating up John and Sam, well it wasn't because John was going to rape you and Sam was helping him. It was because Sam had hurt Kimber's feelings by cheating on her. I hurt John because he was trying to rape you."

"I got to ask her to be my girlfriend because I didn't know if she'd survive and I wanted her to be happy before she di-" he started hiccupping and I gave him a hug. He hugs me back and puts his face on my neck but I push him off.

"If I get tear stains on this dress Lindsey is going to kill me."

"Oh."

I hear footsteps from below me and look down, Keith and Bryce are trying to climb the tree while Jace is throwing things at them.

"What was that?"

"They rest of the guys are hear and Jace is beating them with sticks," I respond not taking my eyes off the sight.

Trace smiles for a bit which surprises me, "bye Ashley."

He looks down to see how far down we are off the ground and scotches to the edge of the put look, I grab his hand, "your not going to jump of are you?" He yanks his hand away.

"Don't worry," with that his whole body disappears from my sight. I don't hear the sound of him hit the floor. I quickly rush to the left of the edge where he was sitting and look down.

There Trace is on his two feet collecting sticks of the ground, "What the heck Trace! I thought you were acting Sudical!"

"No!" He screams back, "I just couldn't miss an opportunity to beat Keith with sticks."

I see him run around and hit Keith's back with the sticks as Keith tries to shield his face and starts running around the tree.

Once I climb down I see two shirts resting on a rock by the pond.

Wait!

There are also two pairs of paints.

That's when I see Bryce pop up from under the water, "I see you've made it down from the tree." I nod as he starts coming out of the water. I push him back in and he lands on his back, "What the hell was that for!"

"Are you wearing anything to cover up your," I stutter. "Bottom parts."

Bryce laughs, "no."

I'm pretty sure my face just changed through a billion different shades of red.  All of a sudden Jace starts laughing,

Yes.

Jace Collins was laughing for the first time in a month.

"You should've seen your face!" He splashes me with water from behind Bryce.

Before I can say anything they both get out of the water wearing swim trunks. "Wait you freaking-!"

Someone pushes me into the water from behind. I spit water out of my mouth and turn around trying to get my wet hair out of my face.

Keith.

I grab a rock from the bottom of the lake and throw it at him. Unfortunately, it misses. Then, I notice that they're all shirtless with swim trunks on.

"Were you guys planning this!"

"No," Keith responds.

"Jace texted us saying to come here," Bryce says.

"We used to all spy on Trace together."

"Jace called us to bring swim suits for us so that we could allow something after confronting Trace."

"Wait! YOU GUYS FUCKING SPYED ON ME!" Trace screams coming back with only his swim suit on.

"Yep."

"I'm going to beat the crap out of all of you," but instead of looking mad Trace was actually smiling I could even see it through my wet hair which I was going to avenge by helping Trace hurt Keith.

~~~~*~~~~

VOMMENT

-Hatay

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

853 154 29
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...
My Bad Boy 由 ShinShin

青少年小說

136K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
183K 3K 37
COMPLETED✅ When uni student Talia Herera finally finds it in herself to break up with her shitty boyfriend Tim, Oscar Atkins -Volleyball star- at th...
362K 5.5K 27
❝I want you so bad.❞ I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...