he ate my homework || nomoreb...

By hatay46

You know that common excuse, The Dog Ate My Homework? Well, let's tweak that up just a bit to... one of the m... More

He Ate My Homework
Cast
Chapter 1//Why Can't You Do That In The Bathroom And Not Here
Chapter 2// Guys Why Is The Bathroom Talking
Chapter 3// Step One, Not Following The Rules
Chapter 4// No You Don't They're Just Skin Blobs
Chapter 5//We'll Be Like Superman To The Rescue
Chapter 6// I Don't Think They'll Want That
Chapter 7// Guys This Is Actually Happening
Chapter 8// You Know Like The Power Puff Girls
Chapter 9//This Isn't The First Time A Police Officer Has Knocked On That Door
Chapter 10// We Are Doomed I Tell You Doomed
Chapter 11// Ashley I Told You Friends Couldn't Come Over
Chapter 12//Your Parents Never Told You About Meagan
Chapter 13//She's Acting Like One Of those Creepy Mute Maids That Hate You
Cover and Title Change
Chapter 14// Can I Call You Four The Pandas
Chapter 15// Tuesday Morning Is like Walking Up Thinking That It's Friday
Chapter 16// You Were Eavesdropping
Chapter 17// Pickles Are Good For The Skin
Chapter 18// Don't You Have Friends Up Stairs To Play With
Chapter 20// It's Where We Used To Go When Things Got Too Chaotic
Chapter 21// Beat Keith With Sticks
Chapter 22// Becasue I Only Made Reservations For Two People
Chapter 23// Flame
Chapter 24// Meow Meeeowww
Chapter 25// And Don't Say You'll See
Chapter 26// You Say Whaaaa
Chapter 27// The Predator Only Hunts The Weak, Vulnarable Prey
Chapter 28// And This Is How I Popsico
Authors Note
Chapter 29// Like Spongebob And Squidward
Chapter 30// Give Me A High Five Younglings We Shall Rejoice In Our Youth
Chapter 31// You Don't Say Thanks To That It's Normal
Chapter 32// I'm Going To Fall Of And Die
Chapter 33// I'm Not One Of Those ClichΓ© Girls Who Just Walk Away
Chapter 34// Living It Like Larry
Chapter 35// I Need To Pee
Chapter 36// I Love Fried Chicken
Chapter 37// I Can't Just Not
Chapter 38// It Really Is Going To Be Okay
Chapter 39// I Keep Them Handy For These Situations
Chapter 40// Only If You Agree To Be Mine
Chapter 41// 0-0-0-0
Chapter 42// You're Like The Female Version Of Curious George
Chapter 43// I'll Suck You're Eye Out
Chapter 44// You Meant Diarrhea?
Chapter 45// Hello Me
Epilogue
New Cover!
Sequal Titles???
Sequal Is Up!
Valentines Day
Trailer
10K WHAT!?

Chapter 19// It's Happening

1K 64 56
By hatay46

Chapter 19// It's Happening

A/N:  TRIGGER WARNING. Attempted Suicide.

~~~~*~~~~

I get a phone call from Trace a few minutes after the last bell rings, Jace wasn't at school today. Kimber was getting worse yesterday, she had already had a blood donation by Keith. Turns out that the bullet wound wasn't fully healed when they finally let her stand up and walk, she started coughing up blood and fell down breaking a few rips that collapsed in her lung.

After that they made that conclusion after the x-Ray they wouldn't let anyone in even Jace or her parents. I was walking with Hannah to her car, she was going to drop me off. "Ashley!"

I put a hand on Hannah's arm stopping her from walking as I did too, "what? Where are you?"

"Kimber-" That's all he needed to say for me to grab Hannah's hand and drag her towards the car, I immediately sat in the drivers seat as Hannah sat in the seat next to me. I hung up the call with Trace before he could say anything.

"What are you doing?"

"Kimber-Hospital-Now!" I breath my heart pounding, I rush through the traffic trying not to break the speed limit as we pull up to the hospital where Kimber is.

I see Bryce and Keith running in through the hospital doors with Lindsey holding Keith's hand trailing behind them trying to keep up with the.

"What's happening?" Hannah keeps asking as we run through the hospital. I turn at the corners that I've mesmerized passing by the waiting room to Kimber's room. The room I spent about an hour at for the past two weeks.

Standing there is Bryce, Keith and Lindsey all standing behind Jace. Kimber's parents are in one side of her looking at Kimber. Jace is gripping Kimber's hand.

The nurse is over Kimber pressing the buttons in some machine that measures her heartbeat which is decreasing by the minutes. Hannah rushes is to stand by Lindsey.

Kimber's eyes are closed and her stomach rises up and down slowly. Jace lets go of Kimber's hand and stands by Bryce. They aren't taking just waiting. I'm standing by the doorway inside of the room in shock.

There is a gauze wrapped around Kimber's stomach. There's blood seeping through, my breathe hitches in my through the when I see it. All of a sudden we here coughing noises breaking me from my trance.

Kimber.

I finally walk over slowly next to Jace who doesn't even bother to look at me. I see his lip trembling as he looks at Kimber who keeps coughing. Her parents rush over to touch her but the nurse shakes her head.

The heart monitor starts beeping faster and faster and Kimber's heart beat picks up.

Kimber's eyes open and they meet with me. Her eyes start to twitch uncontrollably and her hands start to shake and she puts them back at her side. We all quickly rush quickly towards her.

She starts taking deep breaths. The nurse backs up muttering something under her breath. She looks at me again, "Meagan?"

I shake my head and hold her cold hand, "No it's Ashley."

"Oh," she breaths in between coughs. She closes her eyes and doesn't open them. She starts muttering something under her breath. She opens them once more and looks at Jace, "Meagan."

The nurse taps Jace's step mom and Faith's mom. "It's happening."

Jace's lips start to wobble.

Megan closes her eyes and smiles muttering "Meagan."

The hear monitor starts slowing once again.

Beep.

She takes a breath.

Beep.

Her breath starts shaking.

Beep.

Kimber's eyes flash open and her head quickly shoots her head out of breath and land back in her pillow all the while saying Meagan repeatedly.

Beep.

Beep.

Beeeeeeeeeeep.

The heart monitor starts doing a long beep and doesn't stop. Jace makes a whimper sound in his throat and his breathe starts quickening. Tears start going down my face pouring down and griping down my face.

"Fix her!" Jace screams rushing towards her and clutches her hand.

"I'm so sor-" the nurse starts but Jace cuts her off.

"No! You can be sorry once you try to fucking fix her!" His breath wobbles every time he says a word. I see his shoulders start shaking and I'm sure he's crying.

Kimber.

My first friend.

The one that didn't care what I was like.

The one that taught me how to walk in heels.

The one that took me to my first party.

The one that held my hand as we walked into Elementary school.

The one that heard my hand as we walked out.

The one that let go of it after Middle School.

The one that used to come over to my house when ever her parents fought.

Gone.

Kimber Gloria Faith is gone.

She followed Meagan.

That's when I see Trace. He's sitting on the floor in the corner on the side of the room where Kimber's parents where now holding each other crying. Neither of there new loves with them. Kimber's real parents were actually together holding each other.

Pools of tears fell down Trace's face.

Everyone left the room exert for her Parents me and Jace.

Jace hold her hand. His own hand shakes as it hold her limp one. "You go find damn Meagan." He turns around and walks out of the room robot making eye contact with anyone.

Her parents whisper something to her before leaving Kimber with me.

I walked to to her and held her cold stiff hand. I'd realized that each of her nails were painted a number on each. Her thumb hand the number 2/, her index had 1, her middle had 3/. Her rings and pinky finger had 03. I finally realize what it is. The same year Megan dies so it must be the day she died.

The name thing in in her other hand.

I look at her face still sparkling from the perfect make up she still had on. Her golden hair falls down to her elbows. I press my lips together holding the urge to start whimpering and crying.

I hear someone open the door as Trace walks in and hold her other hand. His face had tear stains on it. I look over at hi, as he makes eye contact with me, "I loved her."

"What?"

"I did Ashley and I still do." He kneels down and presses his lips to her forehead. He closes his eyes and takes deep breaths. "No one really knows, well except for Kimber.

"But I thought she was dating Sam."He shook his head, he didn't want to talk about it and I was completely okay with it.

The nurse came in looking solemn, "I'd appreciate it if you'd wait outside."

That was it, that was the end of Kimber Gloria Faith.

My ex-best friend.

~~~~*~~~~

You guys hated Kimber.

Well here ya go. She's gone.

Tissues anyone. I have a pile of used ones right next to my bed. I cried a bit while writing this chapter.

😭🖱🖱🖱🖱🗑

COMMENT AND VOTE :(

-Hatay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5M 547K 55
"You just have no idea." His voice was thick with restraint. "W-what," I breathed. His gaze flicked to my lips as his thumb stroked again. The call...
10.1K 771 42
18-year-old Ashley Whittemore returns to her hometown from New York after her father's death. She didn't want to but she had to - because the person...
187 12 12
This story is like Romeo and Juliet. Chloe is a straight A student with a good background, while Elijah is failing student with a bad background. The...
186K 5.3K 46
"Autumn" he says a bit louder, I couldn't resist his voice so I look up at him. "Do you think everything I have ever said to you and done with you is...